Options

2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    Security is saying they open at 4. They don’t know. I’ve walked all around the stadium and seen nothing. 
    All merch is inside I am told after 4pm
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    That's really bad.cos Ticket buddies will late and at when get in.. No posters will be left for sale. No need to mention if u line up for ga. U need to chiose go to rail or go to merch? 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Btw. Told u today poster will be wow! 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,946
    Unreal, best of the tour by a long way!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I wouldn't hang that in my house but it is a pretty cool poster.  Very nice artwork.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Does Emek ever disappoint?
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    edited June 2018
    Hey ten club, can we get clarity on the Merch situation in Rome? Seems like 4pm opening instead of noon?
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Nice
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,949
    deftones said:
    js261067 said:
    Perhaps let the people attending the show get a poster first?
    I think they should run a pre-order batch for everyone attending the shows and interested in the poster. No worries about getting early to the merch stands just to find out that all posters are already sold out. Ship posters after tour is over a let everyone just enjoy the shows without worrying about it or even pay at the secondary market ridiculous prices.
    Yes. You should be able to pick this option (with added postage costs to be paid) for sure.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    They sold prints for a little while then stopped. Not sure what’s going on now 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    And its on the Bay already. $400
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited June 2018
    Pretty good    Does he still do lottery’s?
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    It's a beautiful poster... but I try to avoid skulls, skeletons, and birds of prey
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Emek is the man - but he really likes skeletons
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,748
    Guess 10 club shut down the merch stand outside. Person reporting said that people up front were buying 15-20 prints each. Just going off a Facebook post. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Guess 10 club shut down the merch stand outside. Person reporting said that people up front were buying 15-20 prints each. Just going off a Facebook post. 
    Sounds like that isn’t the only issue. The line scum are about to ruin it for everyone. 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Typical
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Remember when going to a concert was fun?????
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,895
    10c must limit merch
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    PJNB said:
    Sounds like that isn’t the only issue. The line scum are about to ruin it for everyone. 
    All merch should have quantity limits.  I've had people in front of me buy 50 stickers, or have an $1100 bill, $1300 bill and $1700 bill.  It gets out of hand.
  • Options
    TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    Really depends on venues, Amsterdam lines were sweet. (Just a bit long for 10c tickets)
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    All merch should have quantity limits.  I've had people in front of me buy 50 stickers, or have an $1100 bill, $1300 bill and $1700 bill.  It gets out of hand.
    Absolutely and that’s on the merch people to enforce. I’m not in Europe but don’t they usually have a paper sign stating the limits? 

My point wasnt about merch but ga. Santos has now posted on fb at least twice about people putting numbers, leaving the line, etc. He said along the lines of consequences may be coming such as: no more early entrance, no more wristbands and a bunch of other things. 
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    PJNB said:
    Wow! They sure do have the finest employees when it comes to selling Pearl Jam merch at the shows that's for sure. 
  • Options
    js261067js261067 Posts: 125
    PJNB said:
    Proof that they don't give a shit.
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    PJNB said:
    Take a pre-order, reprint as many pre-order sells and let those fuckers put the posters in their asses.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    deftones said:
    PJNB said:
    Take a pre-order, reprint as many pre-order sells and let those fuckers put the posters in their asses.

Don't understand why they don't print more and sell them at the 10Club?

I've given up...but I hate to see greedy people profit.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    PJNB said:
    ugh that sucks.  I read in another thread that the sharpies are out too.  
    Tonight's poster is sweet, what animal has four eyes today?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    PJNB said:

This just isn’t true. I was there and towards the front. About 5 people back. No one bought 15-20 each. I got there around 9:45 am and was amoung the first ones there. We did have a lot of folks show up around 11:45 and I heard complaints from them, but you should know the drill if you want a print. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,421
    It’s a cool poster.  I’m of the mind that we’ve seen enough skulls and tour posters, but given the Pompeii theme I think it’s a cool poster and the artwork is pretty sharp. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I have an extra Padova poster if anyone missed out and can grab an extra for tonight.