2018 Euro Merch

Comments

• zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    Anyone know if the Padova or Rome posters will be on sale on PJ.com? Just got back from the trip and hoping to get either or both. Great poster last night, can't wait to see the rest.
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    edited July 2018
    EM194007 said:
    Not after it, but yes.  10GMT will be 6am EST. 

-someone who spent majority of his career on GMT
    Must be why he erased all the comments, and isn't allowing any new comments on his IG page. Because it went live at 5 am EST , which is 9 GMT.

No big loss here either. But, sure messed with a lot of peoples heads. 

We're in BST here in the UK at the moment folks, not GMT. The poster went live at 10am here in the UK, I promise you. Matt made the mistake of saying "10am GMT" which is a very easy thing to do, even for us Brits! So if you were looking for GMT conversion times, that would have screwed you up by an hour.
    Might not be a big deal to those who know your on BST time. But when you post this

It sort of becomes a issue for the rest of the world, that doesn't know your on BST time at the moment. You'd think on one of your biggest drops you would triple check the time is correct that you post out to the world. He knows he made a mistake, by him pulling all old and new comments on his IG post. Oh well, just another Euro PJ AP  Blunder.
    Post edited by EM194007 on
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    EM194007 said:
    EM194007 said:

Must be why he erased all the comments, and isn't allowing any new comments on his IG page. Because it went live at 5 am EST , which is 9 GMT.

We're in BST here in the UK at the moment folks, not GMT. The poster went live at 10am here in the UK, I promise you. Matt made the mistake of saying "10am GMT" which is a very easy thing to do, even for us Brits! So if you were looking for GMT conversion times, that would have screwed you up by an hour.
    Might not be a big deal to those who know your on BST time. But when you post this

It sort of becomes a issue for the rest of the world, that doesn't know your on BST time at the moment. You'd think on one of your biggest drops you would triple check the time is correct that you post out to the world. He knows he made a mistake, by him pulling all old and new comments on his IG post. Oh well, just another Euro PJ AP  Blunder.
    Such a huge blunder, that it sold out in 2 minutes.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    RP112579 said:
    EM194007 said:
    EM194007 said:

Flippers know their timezones
    RP112579 said:
    EM194007 said:
    EM194007 said:

Flippers know their timezones
    Guess that's why I don't know them. Oh well, it's over with now. Life goes on. didn't really want one that bad. 

Funny, the flippers don't have them up. Maybe they all went to true fans, hopefully.
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    I'm at the same time zone and at 9am site went down saying would be available at 10am and it was ...
    Only bought it to see if I can get what was denied me at Padova ...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    If PJ ever sells potpourri (which is not out of the realm of merch ideas these days) this poster is an awesome image for the packaging.   
  • SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    zanette13 said:
    Anyone know if the Padova or Rome posters will be on sale on PJ.com? Just got back from the trip and hoping to get either or both. Great poster last night, can't wait to see the rest.
    I got posters from the 2014 tour on the website but the Milton Keynes poster was one that I knew when it was going ahead and added to cart straight away. I think it sold out in minutes. I only managed to get a paltry sticker from Padova as all pins, stickers and posters were sold out. Like you I got pins from MK, Leeds and Amsterdam straight away (event tshirt for Amsterdam straight away too) with ease last time, even got a poster from Leeds halfway through the gig. This time around all sold out before I got there and I am not queuing up for merch at 12 when theres a city like Rome to explore. 

Pins and stickers should be given out with tenclub tickets. Posters should be available to pre order. I only want this stuff from gigs I have been to and this time around it has been denied by people buying ten or so items at a time. 
  • js261067js261067 Posts: 125
    SP145555 said:
    Posters should be available to pre order. I only want this stuff from gigs I have been to and this time around it has been denied by people buying ten or so items at a time. 
    Its such a simple concept, it's embarrassing that it doesn't exist already.  
    All I wanted was a couple of pins and some stickers - the pins to go on my bag to go with my 2014 pins and a few stickers for my lp player lid. No dice

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    js261067 said:
    SP145555 said:
    Posters should be available to pre order. I only want this stuff from gigs I have been to and this time around it has been denied by people buying ten or so items at a time. 
    They did do it once. 2009, you bought them sight unseen. And when they were not all unconditionally loved by everyone, people complained about buying posters they ended up not liking. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    js261067 said:
    SP145555 said:
    They did do it once. 2009, you bought them sight unseen. And when they were not all unconditionally loved by everyone, people complained about buying posters they ended up not liking. 
    but at least give us the option.  I'd buy a poster even if it was a picture of a Giant Turd,  so long as it had "Pearl Jam" and the date of the gig on it  lol
    I only buy posters for gig's I attend and will ALWAYS buy them.  I got all 3 at Milton Keynes depsite only expecting 1.
    They are the best way to commemorate what is a rare occurrence so to be deprived that by nothing more than short supply of a product which has no reason to be limited,  is extremely frustrating.

Just print some more FFS.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    They look like this mcgruff
    Is this the variant?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    js261067 said:
    js261067 said:
    SP145555 said:
    but at least give us the option.  I'd buy a poster even if it was a picture of a Giant Turd,  so long as it had "Pearl Jam" and the date of the gig on it  lol
    I only buy posters for gig's I attend and will ALWAYS buy them.  I got all 3 at Milton Keynes depsite only expecting 1.
    They are the best way to commemorate what is a rare occurrence so to be deprived that by nothing more than short supply of a product which has no reason to be limited,  is extremely frustrating.

Just print some more FFS.
    Those posters were available at the stand (MK) but no tubes available. Pretty sure it rained on the way back to town too and can remember had a poster literally folded up in their back pocket! Hence why I got one online
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    I scored one! Hell yes.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    RW8297 said:
    I scored one! Hell yes.
    Congrats!!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Still some great artists left to save this tour... 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 397
    5 open artists,6 open shows. Another Ames?( not including London makeup)
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    BRONDO said:
    5 open artists,6 open shows. Another Ames?( not including London makeup)
    Will the new date London 2 get a new poster or a different date added to the Death Burger?
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Got my Francesco Francavilla Milan AP #100/100 today and it is a great piece!  I bought it because it is cool and I bet this one will grow in popularity - totally unique relative to other PJ posters IMO.  Nice job Francesco!  Art is all about personal tastes and I would pick this one over the Emec for sure.
  • IcemanDorvalIcemanDorval Posts: 450
    Easy pass on that one. 

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    And we all know what happen when the poster if a show isn't beautiful..right?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    lol,  still gonna sell out.  Check ebay in about an hour....
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    No lines at the merchandise stands????????????????
    Kearnsy
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Pragues merch desks were the worst I have ever encountered. 

No stickers or pins outside, and only early entry secured me a couple, but even that was close. It was absolutely crazy. First time I ever came away with out a poster too, but grabbed the AP. Kinda glad now, as they ran out of tubes inside within 5 minutes of opening - many many folk had posters in GA without a tube.....
  • DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    Holy shit that's fugly
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    And you know what that means? Vitalogy.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II