Sunrise/sunset

Comments

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    ^ ^ cool photo.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894

Hermit Island. Look hard and you can see people doing yoga up on the rocks, lol
    Which Hermit’s Island?  There have been a load of hermits who lived on islands which have since been named in their honour.
    Ha! Phippsburgh, Maine.  My family camps here at least 3-4 times per summer.  When it comes to camping, I'm much more of a lake guy, but being on the ocean here is just amazing.  
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Love it!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    Damn unreal
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Managed to stay awake long enough this morning. Good morning and goodnight. 
  • Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    3.20 am in Edinburgh. We only have 2-3 hours of full night at the moment. 
    That must be so trippy.
    We don't get that here.
    I saw a news reporter reporting from Russia where the sun was up at 3am wtf.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    That must be so trippy.
    We don't get that here.
    I saw a news reporter reporting from Russia where the sun was up at 3am wtf.
    We love it. Because winter is so dark and grey here. Sun rises at 9am and goes down between 3-4pm again...
    Sure must be a cosy mood from that. I'd like to experience it.
    As long as you can stay inside in front of the fire place it's cosy. But due to the lack of sunlight many people get depressed and vitamin D supplements are usually a good idea. My theory is, that because of the lack of day light people spend more time at the pub...
    As long as you can stay inside in front of the fire place it's cosy. But due to the lack of sunlight many people get depressed and vitamin D supplements are usually a good idea. My theory is, that because of the lack of day light people spend more time at the pub...
    Yeah, SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
    Plus it's always overcast it seems in the UK. That gloomy weather would make me depressed.
    Plus it's always overcast it seems in the UK. That gloomy weather would make me depressed.
    It can be like that. But it isn't always. For the past 8 weeks we had so much sunshine that farmers are actually hoping for some good rain. And I personally like fog, storms, thunder and lightning - when you don't have it every day for several days
    It can be like that. But it isn't always. For the past 8 weeks we had so much sunshine that farmers are actually hoping for some good rain. And I personally like fog, storms, thunder and lightning - when you don't have it every day for several days
    The UK looks so beautiful when bathed in sunshine.
    I too love foggy mornings, storms, thunder and lightning. Why I love summer evenings is because they occur.
    As long as there is no damaging hail!
    For some reason I love overcast humid days.
    I like to look at hail, but it is no fun when you're outside, of course. 
    Unfortunately where I am in the UK it is humid all the time, especially in winter it seeps through your clothes and makes it feel a lot colder than it is. 
    And with that I am off to bed. It is 4.30 am here in the UK. (And the sun is already shining)
    Unfortunately where I am in the UK it is humid all the time, especially in winter it seeps through your clothes and makes it feel a lot colder than it is. 
    And with that I am off to bed. It is 4.30 am here in the UK. (And the sun is already shining)
    Wow, I don't think of winter as being a humid season.
    Good night.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Wow, I don't think of winter as being a humid season.
    Good night.

Winter on the west coast is a very humid season, mostly because it rains a good chunk of the time here. 

I also lived in Scotland for 4 years. More cloud there than here, and in the end that's one of the things that brought me home.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    I went to Sweden to watch pj  in July one year and it was light all night. Very odd
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    3 yrs ago. sunset. indianapolis.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Looks unreal
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

My friend  sent me this from West norway
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    ^ Those Norway pics are absolutely amazing. Makes me want to visit there. 
    I have more I will post . I was blown away
     She lives in Oslo but on holiday in the West. To rent an house in the middle of nowhere is only £120 for 3 weeks.  Unreal it looks like into the wild.  Catching cod on a rowing boat. Amazing.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this house
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

look at this. I want To  live there
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

This is her boyfriend  with their dinner caught from that boat. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Even the rocks are out of this world
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I came close to moving to Norway at one point but life took a different path. I still wonder what it would have been like if I had. What a gorgeous place, in lots of ways. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf