Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    kasedoug said:
    Looks Like Rob Jones
    Poster is by Matthew Jacobson, who did Jack's 2015 Vegas scratch off poster.
    He does everything for  Jack White in Blue, black and white too?
    Seems that it's the color scheme for all of Jack White's solo stuff (albums, stage lighting/design, merch, etc). 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    kasedoug said:
    Looks Like Rob Jones
    Poster is by Matthew Jacobson, who did Jack's 2015 Vegas scratch off poster.
    Ha, yes.  I was at that show and have the print mounted.  I still haven't scratched it off .
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    Had a great time at the show last night in Milwaukee. I did manage to get a poster. the guy dinged it a little where he first started rolling it....it should be fine when framed. It's pretty neat how show prints are s/n by the artist. Turns out they had 233 of them last night.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Looks Like Rob Jones
    This Rob Jones 2005 Coney Island poster has become a grail for me.

I’ll never be able to afford it. I’m hoping these shows become a Vault release at some point. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Sarava said:
    Had a great time at the show last night in Milwaukee. I did manage to get a poster. the guy dinged it a little where he first started rolling it....it should be fine when framed. It's pretty neat how show prints are s/n by the artist. Turns out they had 233 of them last night.
    Did they have tubes 
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    mrussel1 said:
    Sarava said:
    Did they have tubes 

Yeah the tubes were $5.
  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    Fantastic show in Grand Rapids last night!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    kasedoug said:
    That framed version with the LED lights is super cool...
    Good price for a nicely framed print too!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    KC show was great!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Just for those of you who haven't heard it, here is a really cool cover that Jack White did during his Spotify Sessions: Pablo Picasso. I am pretty sure this is a Modern Lovers cover. Jack did something pretty damn cool with it! I am thoroughly impressed - this is what great covers are made of!
    https://open.spotify.com/track/1rCBSWN2vjJ8C7qnxnmw3m?si=NeOAqBioSVOgd7manANZzQ

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Has anyone been to the Third Man Records pop-up truck?  It's coming to Jacksonville tomorrow and I'm thinking about checking it out. They claim to have exclusive records on the truck. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    LukinFan said:
    Has anyone been to the Third Man Records pop-up truck?  It's coming to Jacksonville tomorrow and I'm thinking about checking it out. They claim to have exclusive records on the truck. 
    If you go, whatever you can buy I will buy off you.

Yes go!!!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Did anyone enter the early entry contest for the shows this tour? Would we have found out by now?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Did anyone enter the early entry contest for the shows this tour? Would we have found out by now?
    You should have found out by now, yes.
    JK_Livin said:
    damn
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    If you go back to that post on the Vault, it denotes the shows where winners have already been notified. They're only up through the end of May right now in terms of notifications.
    Thought I was going to have to sell my tix to the Ommegang show  because my daughters' plans changed. We just booked camping at Ommegang for that night. Probably too old for that shit but we're going to give it a whirl.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Thought I was going to have to sell my tix to the Ommegang show  because my daughters' plans changed. We just booked camping at Ommegang for that night. Probably too old for that shit but we're going to give it a whirl.
    You have a link?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    LukinFan said:
    If you go, whatever you can buy I will buy off you.

Yes go!!!
    Yeah, I'm going to go. I just sent you a PM.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    RRS will be at Ommegang for the show. Awesome. Maybe I can get a coveted tricolor now.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579

JACK WHITE 2018 EU/UK FALL TOUR ANNOUNCED...

RW8297 said:

Stop shouting...
    JK_Livin said:
    RRS will be at Ommegang for the show. Awesome. Maybe I can get a coveted tricolor now.
    Let's meet up.  I'll buy you a beer!
    Anyone can spare their unique presale code and link to ticket purchase pages, please?
    I mentioned this before but wanted to again put it out there.

I will be in the Omnegang area Sat-Mon so if you'd like to grab a beer or some food let's meet up!

RW8297 said:

Stop shouting...
    Sorry. Copy and paste...

I will be in the Omnegang area Sat-Mon so if you'd like to grab a beer or some food let's meet up!

I'm heading from Jersey directly to the brewery on Sunday. I'd gladly meet up there somewhere. We're camping. I believe the lots open at 3 and the camping at 4.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

I'm heading from Jersey directly to the brewery on Sunday. I'd gladly meet up there somewhere. We're camping. I believe the lots open at 3 and the camping at 4.
    I had zero reception at the venue... sorry. I would have liked to meet up. 

Great show but they need to hire more friggin people there...