Pearl Jam 2017 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame DVD & Blu-ray Release

Comments

• EGrover88EGrover88 CT Posts: 30
    igotid88 said:
    ceska said:
    Does it include the full PJ speeches, performances & RITFW finale?
    speeches yes. From what I'm reading in the reviews there won't be the big jam at the end. Also Steve Miller and Hall and Oates are not included.
    I received my Bluray today.  The speeches are there, but RITFW is not unfortunately.  The PJ performances are uncut compared to what is available on YouTube.  Given To Fly includes Eddie's comments on its connection to Michael J Fox, and Better Man includes Eddie's comments that Boom should have been inducted with the rest of the band.  These were left out of the HBO broadcast and the RRHOF uploads to YouTube.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    EGrover88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    ceska said:
    Does it include the full PJ speeches, performances & RITFW finale?
    speeches yes. From what I'm reading in the reviews there won't be the big jam at the end. Also Steve Miller and Hall and Oates are not included.
    I received my Bluray today.  The speeches are there, but RITFW is not unfortunately.  The PJ performances are uncut compared to what is available on YouTube.  Given To Fly includes Eddie's comments on its connection to Michael J Fox, and Better Man includes Eddie's comments that Boom should have been inducted with the rest of the band.  These were left out of the HBO broadcast and the RRHOF uploads to YouTube.
    yea i was upset they didn't include the Michael J. Fox mention. I was there. 
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    From Amazon Canada ...

"The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame: In Concert (2 Blu-Ray)"
        Estimated arrival date: May 01, 2018 - May 03, 2018
  • NE18466NE18466 Chicago, IL Posts: 14
    In all the articles I've read about this, they mention five digital albums consisting of induction ceremony highlights from 2010-17 released the same day as the blu ray.   When I look on Itunes and Amazon, I only see four albums covering 2010-2015.  Has anyone seen the 5th digital release for 2016-2017 anywhere?   
    1995: Chicago 7/11 1998: East Troy 6/27 Chicago 6/29
    2000: Noblesville 8/18 East Troy 10/08 Chicago 10/9
    2001: Mountain View 10/20-21 2002: Chicago 9/23
    2003: St. Louis 4/22 Champaign 4/23 Chicago 6/18 Mountain View 10/25-26
    2004: Toledo 10/02 Grand Rapids 10/03 St. Louis 10/05
    2006: Chicago 5/16-17 Milwaukee 6/30
    2007: Chicago 8/5 2009: Chicago 8/23-24
    2010: St. Louis 5/4 2011: East Troy 9/3-4
    2013: Santiago 4/6 Chicago 7/19 Oklahoma City 11/16
    2014: St Louis 10/3 2016: New Orleans 4/23 Chicago 8/20-822 
    2017: New York 4/7 2018: Chicago 8/18-8/20
    2019: St. Louis 9/19 2023:  St. Paul 9/2 Chicago 9/5-9/7

EV: 6/13/1999, 8/21-22/2008, 6/28-29/2011, 7/1/2011, 5/14/2015, 6/17/2016, 2/9-10/2022
    edited April 2018
    NE18466 said:
    In all the articles I've read about this, they mention five digital albums consisting of induction ceremony highlights from 2010-17 released the same day as the blu ray.   When I look on Itunes and Amazon, I only see four albums covering 2010-2015.  Has anyone seen the 5th digital release for 2016-2017 anywhere?   
    Not yet. I have only seen the four you mention on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and 7digital (which has these in FLAC). 
    Post edited by EGrover88 on
    ^ Here's hoping they will officially release those Pearl Jam tracks in Flac. Flac-HD would be pretty freaking sweet! 
    edited April 2018
    got my copy
    I miss igotid88
    Available today. Tempted to just cancel the order now at Amazon and pick it up at my local Best Buy, if it's cheaper. 
    Amazon Canada just shipped out my copy today. :) 
     =) 

• JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    I watched the other night. I was a bit disappointing that the Tupac performances were missing and no Rockin' In The Free World either. :-(

But it was great to see the Letterman Induction and everyone's acceptance speeches again.
    DISC 1
    ***The 29th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    (Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, April 10, 2014)
    -Digging in the Dirt Peter Gabriel
    -Chris Martin Inducts Peter Gabriel
    -Peter Gabriel Acceptance Speech
    -Washing of the Water Peter Gabriel and Chris Martin
    -In Your Eyes Peter Gabriel with Youssou N‘Dour
    -Art Garfunkel Inducts Cat Stevens
    -Cat Stevens Acceptance Speech
    -Father & Son Cat Stevens with Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Wild World Cat Stevens with Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Peace Train Cat Stevens with Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Glenn Frey Inducts and Accepts on Behalf of Linda Rondstadt
    -Different Drum Carrie Underwood and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Blue Bayou Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Carrie Underwood and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -You‘re No Good Sheryl Crow, Glenn Frey, Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Carrie Underwood and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -It‘s So Easy Stevie Nicks, Sheryl Crow, Glenn Frey, Emmylou Harris, Bonnie Raitt, Carrie Underwood and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -When Will I Be Loved Sheryl Crow, Emmylou Harris, Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Raitt, Carrie Underwood and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -E Street Band Award for Musical Excellence
    -Bruce Springsteen Inducts the E Street Band
    -Acceptance Speech by Roy Bittan, Victoria Clemons on Behalf of Clarence Clemons, Jason Federici on Behalf of Danny Federici, Nils Lofgren, Vini Lopez, David Sancious, Patti Scialfa, Garry Tallent, Max Weinberg and Steven Van Zandt
    -The E Street Shuffle Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
    -Michael Stipe Inducts Nirvana
    -Acceptance Speech with Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, and Courtney Love and Wendy O‘Connor on Behalf of Kurt Cobain
    -Smells Like Teen Spirit Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic with Joan Jett and Pat Smear
    -Aneurysm Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic with Kim Gordon and Pat Smear
    -Lithium Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic with Annie Clark and Pat Smear
    -All Apologies Dave Grohl and Kirst Novoselic with Annie Clark, Kim Gordon, Joan Jett, Lorde and Pat Smear

***The 30th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    (Public Hall, Cleveland, Ohio, April 18, 2015)
    -Bad Reputation Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
    -Cherry Bomb Joan Jett & The Blackhearts with Dave Grohl and Gary Ryan
    -Crimson and Clover Joan Jett & The Blackhearts with Miley Cyrus, Gary Ryan, Dave Grohl and Tommy James
    -Miley Cyrus Inducts Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
    -Acceptance Speech with Ricky Byrd, Joan Jett and Gary Ryan
    -Born in Chicago Zac Brown, Tom Morello, Jason Ricci and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Peter Wolf Inducts The Paul Butterfield Blues Band
    -Acceptance Speech with Elvin Bishop, Lee Butterfield on Behalf of Paul Butterfield, Sam Lay and Mark Naftalin
    -Stevie Wonder Inducts Bill Withers
    -Bill Withers Acceptance Speech
    -Ain‘t No Sunshine Bill Withers with Stevie Wonder and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Lean on Me Bill Withers with John Legend, Stevie Wonder and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Fall Out Boy Inducts Green Day
    -Acceptance Speech with Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt
    -American Idiot Green Day
    -When I Come Around Green Day
    -Basket Case Green Day
    -John Mayer Inducts Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
    -Acceptance Speech with Chris Layton, Tommy Shannon, Jimmie Vaughan on Behalf of Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Reese Wynans
    -Texas Flood Double Trouble with Doyle Brahmhall II, Gary Clark Jr., John Mayer and Jimmie Vaughan
    -Patti Smith Inducts Lou Reed
    -Acceptance Speech with Laurie Anderson on Behalf of Lou Reed
    -Satellite of Love Beck, Jason Falkner, Roger Joseph Manning Jr., Nate Ruess and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -Ringo Starr Award for Musical Excellence
    -Paul McCartney Inducts Ringo Starr
    -Ringo Starr Acceptance Speech
    -Boys Ringo Starr with Green Day
    -It Don‘t Come Easy Ringo Starr with Joe Walsh and Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra
    -I Wanna Be Your Man Ringo Starr with Paul McCartney, Joe Walsh, Paul Shaffer and the Hall of Fame Orchestra and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Jam Band

DISC 2
    ***The 31st Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    (Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, April 8, 2016)
    -Lars Ulrich Inducts Deep Purple
    -Acceptance Speech with David Coverdale, Ian Gillan, Roger Glover, Glenn Hughes and Ian Paice
    -Highway Star Deep Purple
    -Smoke on the Water Deep Purple
    -Bert Berns Ahmet Ertegun Award for Lifetime Achievement
    -Steven Van Zandt Inducts Bert Berns
    -Acceptance Speech with Cassandra Berns and Brett Berns on Behal of Bert Berns
    -Kendrick Lamar Inducts N.W.A.
    -Acceptance Speech with Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, DJ Yella and MC Ren
    -Rob Thomas Inducts Chicago
    -Acceptance Speech with Michelle Kath on Behalf of Terry Kath, Robert Lamm, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow, Walter Parazaider and Danny Seraphine
    -Saturday in the Park Chicago
    -Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? Chicago with Rob Thomas
    -25 or 6 to 4 Chicago
    -Kid Rock Inducts Cheap Trick
    -Acceptance Speech with Bun E. Carlos, Rick Nielsen, Tom Petersson and Robin Zander
    -I Want You to Want Me Cheap Trick
    -Dream Police Cheap Trick
    -Surrender Cheap Trick
    -Ain‘t That a Shame Cheap Trick with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Jam Band

***The 32nd Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    (Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York, April 7, 2017)
    -Roll Over Beethoven ELO
    -Evil Woman ELO
    -Mr. Blue Sky ELO
    -Dhani Harrison Inducts ELO
    -Acceptance Speech with Jeff Lynne and Roy Wood
    -Jackson Browne Inducts Joan Baez
    -Joan Baez Acceptance Speech
    -Swing Low, Sweet Chariot Joan Baez
    -Deportee (Plane Wreck at Los Gatos) Joan Baez with Mary Chapin Carpenter, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers
    -The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down Joan Baez with Mary Chapin Carpenter, Amy Ray and Emily Saliers
    -Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson Induct Yes
    -Acceptance Speech with Jon Anderson, Bill Bruford, Steve Howe, Trevor Rabin, Rick Wakeman and Alan White
    -Roundabout Yes with Geddy Lee
    -Owner of a Lonely Heart Yes
    -Snoop Dogg Inducts and Accepts on Behalf of Tupac Shakur
    -Pat Monahan Inducts Journey
    -Acceptance Speech with Jonathan Cain, Aynsley Dunbar, Steve Perry, Gregg Rolie, Neal Schon, Steve Smith and Ross Valory
    -Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) Journey
    -Lights Journey
    -Don‘t Stop Believin‘ Journey
    -David Letterman Inducts Pearl Jam
    -Acceptance Speech with Jeff Ament, Matt Cameron, Stone Gossard, Dave Krusen, Mike McCready and Eddie Vedder
    -Alive Pearl Jam
    -Given to Fly Pearl Jam
    -Better Man Pearl Jam
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:
    Not yet. I have only seen the four you mention on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and 7digital (which has these in FLAC). 

Anything yet? Found a 24-48 DTS-HD MA 5.1 rip of the 3 tracks. 427MB. That's about it.
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:

Anything yet? Found a 24-48 DTS-HD MA 5.1 rip of the 3 tracks. 427MB. That's about it.
    Nothing yet, so I ripped my Blu-ray disks and made my own. 
  • Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    edited May 2018
    EGrover88 said:
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:

Does anyone happen to have the audio ripped in a lossless format that they could PM to me?  Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by Running In The Dark on
    107 Shows and counting
    EGrover88 said:
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:

Does anyone happen to have the audio ripped in a lossless format that they could PM to me?  Thanks in advance!
    Will later this evening.
  • Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:

Will later this evening.
    Thank you kind sir!
    107 Shows and counting
  • NE18466NE18466 Chicago, IL Posts: 14
    This didn't help much, but I messaged the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Facebook.  Whoever runs that account responded saying they weren't sure and said they would ask if there is a timeline in place for another compilation release.  That was a couple weeks ago and they haven't gotten back to me. 
    1995: Chicago 7/11 1998: East Troy 6/27 Chicago 6/29
    2000: Noblesville 8/18 East Troy 10/08 Chicago 10/9
    2001: Mountain View 10/20-21 2002: Chicago 9/23
    2003: St. Louis 4/22 Champaign 4/23 Chicago 6/18 Mountain View 10/25-26
    2004: Toledo 10/02 Grand Rapids 10/03 St. Louis 10/05
    2006: Chicago 5/16-17 Milwaukee 6/30
    2007: Chicago 8/5 2009: Chicago 8/23-24
    2010: St. Louis 5/4 2011: East Troy 9/3-4
    2013: Santiago 4/6 Chicago 7/19 Oklahoma City 11/16
    2014: St Louis 10/3 2016: New Orleans 4/23 Chicago 8/20-822 
    2017: New York 4/7 2018: Chicago 8/18-8/20
    2019: St. Louis 9/19 2023:  St. Paul 9/2 Chicago 9/5-9/7

EV: 6/13/1999, 8/21-22/2008, 6/28-29/2011, 7/1/2011, 5/14/2015, 6/17/2016, 2/9-10/2022
    EGrover88 said:
    demetrios said:
    EGrover88 said:
    NE18466 said:

Would love a download.
    I miss igotid88
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    I should get that CD. I was at the show. Pearl Jam got the most love from the crowd, and David Letterman was great. The CD on Amazon seems to be missing the Lenny Kravitz tribute to Prince - which was one of the highlights of the show, IMO.
    igotid88 said:

Sweet!
    MF117973 said:
    I should get that CD. I was at the show. Pearl Jam got the most love from the crowd, and David Letterman was great. The CD on Amazon seems to be missing the Lenny Kravitz tribute to Prince - which was one of the highlights of the show, IMO.
    The blu ray is good too. Although they didn't include the almost 2 or 3 minute ovation Pearl Jam got when Jann Wenner was announcing the inductees. They left it off the HBO broadcast as well. There was a vimeo of it. But it got taken down.

http://amzn.to/2HzlL3R
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    My bad. Only digital not cd
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

It's cool.

igotid88 said:
    MF117973 said:
    The blu ray is good too. Although they didn't include the almost 2 or 3 minute ovation Pearl Jam got when Jann Wenner was announcing the inductees. They left it off the HBO broadcast as well. There was a vimeo of it. But it got taken down.

They should of added this to the HBO broadcast.

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

It's cool.

igotid88 said:
    MF117973 said:

Pearl Jam fans brought it big time that night =)  I was so proud to be there that night and to be a fan of this amazing band!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

It's cool.

igotid88 said:
    MF117973 said:

Pearl Jam fans brought it big time that night =)  I was so proud to be there that night and to be a fan of this amazing band!
    It was a great night. The guy sitting in front of me was there for Journey. He seemed flabbergasted at all the Pearl Jam love and Eddie chanting. I think he left the show a fan. 
  • I was so lucky to score tix to this! Great memory:) I remember Ed dedicated Given To Fly to Michael J Fox, but it was edited out by HBO. 
    I was so lucky to score tix to this! Great memory:) I remember Ed dedicated Given To Fly to Michael J Fox, but it was edited out by HBO. 
    It's on the DVD and Blu Ray
    I miss igotid88