Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    OMG! The Beatles Sgt. Pepper 50th Anniversary tribute was incredible! Brought back so many memories. :heart:
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    That is one brilliant album. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I love Sgt Pepper, but I've always thought it was their most overrated, just ahead of the White Album.
    Not that there's anything wrong with it, but when you strip it down to the track listing alone, it isn't one of their strongest. 
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    Its like a journey though. Thats what i like about it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Happy Earth Day!!!

Anniversary today. The hubs is playing Steel Panther’s “It won’t suck itself”, followed by Jay-z’s “99 Problems”. The romance level here is overwhelming. :weary:
    Oh god, oh god, oh god, hold it together. 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Happy Monday, RS. Hope you survived the weekend

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

lolobugg said:
    Happy Monday, RS. Hope you survived the weekend
    Still trying to survive it. Not going well. Vodka helps. 
    So now he’s parked the car in the worst neighborhood he could find with the keys and me in it, hoping we get carjacked. Nice. 
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,593
    I  just raised some hell over on that AMT place.  I actually feel a bit bad about it.  Mind if I just hide out here and have a little smoke 'til they forget about me?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Where have you blown up brian?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

Shit! My neighbor (who I don’t know) has been frantically typing on his computer, shirtless, in basketball shorts. My eyes are in rare focus tonight and I like to people watch. Anyways, I assumed he’d be masturbating. :fearful: I just happened to glance back and see it’s worse. Much worse. He’s dancing. And rapping. Hard. So hard. Oh what I wouldn’t do to hack into his webcam right now. :giggle:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Shit! My neighbor (who I don’t know) has been frantically typing on his computer, shirtless, in basketball shorts. My eyes are in rare focus tonight and I like to people watch. Anyways, I assumed he’d be masturbating. :fearful: I just happened to glance back and see it’s worse. Much worse. He’s dancing. And rapping. Hard. So hard. Oh what I wouldn’t do to hack into his webcam right now. :giggle:
    Lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    Siri scared the shit out of me yesterday morning. I’m sitting on the couch with my phone next to me, talking to my cat. All of a sudden, Siri answers me at full volume...

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Siri also knows what the fox says. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Siri also knows what the fox says. 
    :lol:
    Thanks for that brain worm. I’ll have that song in my head all Day now. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Also, you can ask her to define “mother.” After the first definition, reply yes, that you’d like to hear the next one. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    On tonight’s agenda...

On tonight’s menu...

Strawberry Glue

Me...

:smiley:
    How to tell you’re too comfortable smoking your huge bong in plain sight....

My neighbor’s high school friends are over swimming. I just looked over to find them all lined up with stupid grins, waving at me. Like some scene out of Animal House. :rofl:
    Oh shit! Now they’re dancing!!! :rofl:
    Today is the 40th anniversary of my father’s death. I’m not dealing too well. I don’t even know that much about him, thanks to the cryptic evil vessel that birthed me. His favorite song to play for me was Crimson and Clover. Apparently I’d start giggling and kicking as soon as it came on. Picture a baby Elaine. I’d love to post the song but don’t know how. The fireball’s been flowing since 11:00 a.m.  The tears...since I woke up. 
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Today is the 40th anniversary of my father’s death. I’m not dealing too well. I don’t even know that much about him, thanks to the cryptic evil vessel that birthed me. His favorite song to play for me was Crimson and Clover. Apparently I’d start giggling and kicking as soon as it came on. Picture a baby Elaine. I’d love to post the song but don’t know how. The fireball’s been flowing since 11:00 a.m.  The tears...since I woke up. 
    So sorry to hear about you dad, RS.  40 years, oh man, I can't imagine.  It's only 6 months for me.

Here's your song- and a very cool one at that. 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Thank you. :hug:
    It’s been a rough day. Today’s headache was horrendous but, thankfully, brief. At least the unbearable part. If this stress continues, I may be joining him soon. :worried:
    Thank you. :hug:
    It’s been a rough day. Today’s headache was horrendous but, thankfully, brief. At least the unbearable part. If this stress continues, I may be joining him soon. :worried:
    Hang in there, RS.  Try to reign in the stress if you can and let it make you stronger.  Easier said than done, I know.  I'll be sending out good thoughts and hopes for you!

• rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124