I'm high on marijuana RIGHT NOW!!

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes yes 1000× to the small water bong.  In my family it's called a one-hitter and you do one-hits from it.  This is a piece of flower smaller than an early pea that is burned and cleared in one puff.  All green hit, never any burnt weed, and perfect for single person use.  It will really conserve your bud and never burn your throat.  Keep the water nice and fresh of course.  
    The only time I would/do respark a joint is on a camping trip when periphernalia is not brought.  Once a joint is put out it will instantly taste like roach from the resin permeating the flower and paper.  I also don't like smoking the paper, though if it's a nice ultra thin rice paper it's not so bad.
    I do have to say, an odd hit of some midsmersh out of a standard zig-zag twist is a pretty effective time machine for me.  Takes me back.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE!!!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    rgambs said:
    Yes yes 1000× to the small water bong.  In my family it's called a one-hitter and you do one-hits from it.  This is a piece of flower smaller than an early pea that is burned and cleared in one puff.  All green hit, never any burnt weed, and perfect for single person use.  It will really conserve your bud and never burn your throat.  Keep the water nice and fresh of course.  
    The only time I would/do respark a joint is on a camping trip when periphernalia is not brought.  Once a joint is put out it will instantly taste like roach from the resin permeating the flower and paper.  I also don't like smoking the paper, though if it's a nice ultra thin rice paper it's not so bad.
    I do have to say, an odd hit of some midsmersh out of a standard zig-zag twist is a pretty effective time machine for me.  Takes me back.
    I second the one hitter bong. I always used ice instead of water in mine. 

I also can't recommend enough something like this if you can find them in your neck of the woods.
    http://theclearaz.com/twax-medicated-rolling-papers/

Although I recommend not operating any heavy machinery afterwards. 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Such a nice evening!  Plus a free eighth of Sour Diesel on my delivery.

SD is a strong and sweet thing of beauty (as is our in-house member :kiss: )
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    jeffbr said:
    brianlux said:
    mca47 said:
    brianlux said:
    I must be one lucky guy.  At a dispensary in Sac. I purchased one bud of Lemon Cupcake (love that name!) and just a little pinch of it in the pipe is all it takes.  I've been working on the one bud for about 3  weeks and still have half of it to go.  I think it was only $20.  Wow!

Vaping is nice but smoking is still the best way to go except for the nasty heat in the throat.  I used to have a water pipe but they're stinky and messy to clean.  Rolled is nice but I'm a lightweight so a rolled number would get stale on me.  Any ideas for how to cool a smoke and not sear my throat? 
    My go to is still usually a J.  The girl and I are lightweights so we can make a single J last 3-4 sessions.  When done, I just snuff it out and put it in a little sealed container.  Stays fresh for the next round.  I have an awesome vape pen for a quick one, a Pax that I rarely use anymore, a few bowls and a small water bowl/pipe.  Still prefer the J.

For the throat burn, I only experience that with bowls.  Maybe McGyver up a gravity bong?  hahaha
    J's are great but I'm the only smoker in the house and with the high potency these day, one J would last me weeks.  Not sure it would stay fresh plus roaches ALWAYS burn the throat!  I'm thinking a glass pipe with a long stem might help... if I can find one.  No luck that way so far. 
    There are a lot of options for small water pipes or bongs that are pretty open and easy to clean, and will cost you $10 - $20. I see them in my shops from time to time. I just did a quick search, and the 6" - 7" glass bongs on this site are what I'm talking about. I don't know anything about this company, but am using it for illustrative purposes. Your mileage may vary.
    The problem with long stemmed pipes is that you have to draw for a while to get the smoke down the stem, and when you release the carb to clear the chamber, you're sucking a lot more smoke than you would with a shorter stem. But it is all personal preference, and it may work just fine for you.
    Thanks for the link, Jeff. Wow, for those prices, I could recycle the glass every six months (although I would attempt cleaning first, of course).  Cool!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Thanks for further suggestion confirmations, Gambs and WYTM.

And yes, happy 4/20!  :joy:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

And when it snows you dump the water and pack it full of snow for a unique hitting experience.
    That looks like the Kingpen logo on the right!  We have one of their pens and a t-shirt.

Been enjoying the spoils of my 4/20 purchases :)
    Wow!  XL cartridge!  The three I have are all about 1/4 that capacity.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but here it is : 

Man sues New Jersey State Police for sexual assault during body search for marijuana

By Phil Gianficaro 
    Columnist 
    Posted at 6:00 AM

When a New Jersey State Police Trooper nearly undresses a suspect during a body search for marijuana on the side of a busy Burlington County roadway, it raises a question: Why?

I don’t know if Jack Levine had recently sparked up a doobie, shared a bong, or auditioned for a bit part in a revival of the Cheech and Chong stoner classic, “Up in Smoke.”

Nor do I know for certain if Levine smelled like marijuana because he’d recently been in the company of a buddy ‘bogarting’ a joint.

What I do know is the zeal with which New Jersey State Police Trooper Joseph Drew frantically body-searched Levine for the smallest amount of pot on the side of Route 206 in Southampton 13 months ago crossed into the ridiculous and bordered on creepy.

Levine was pulled over for tailgating. Troopers Drew and Andrew Whitmore contend they detected marijuana odor on the 23-year-old Toms River resident. Levine, who was handcuffed behind his back, repeatedly denied he was holding the drug. What commenced was an intense prolonged search. On the 24-minute police dash camera and body camera videos, Trooper Drew begins searching Levine’s person. He reached into Levine’s pockets. Checked his socks. Repeatedly pulled at and peered inside the waistband of his trousers. Pulled up the suspect’s shirt and hooded sweatshirt.

Later, Drew snapped on blue latex gloves and began reaching down inside Levine’s pants, into his briefs, and around his genitals and buttocks in search of marijuana. As Drew’s hand drove deeper down the back of Levine’s pants, the suspect shouted, “He’s raping me! He’s raping me!” Drew then unsnapped the waistband of Levine’s pants and continued to search. Really, does it take that long to feel for a Ziploc bag? Drew shook Levine’s pants legs, ostensibly to free a dime bag that he hoped might slide out. Ridiculous. The trooper found nothing, just as Levine had assured him.

At one point early during the search, and as Levine continued complaining about the troopers’ reasons for the search and Drew’s hands reaching down where they didn’t belong, Drew told him, “If you think this is the worst thing I’m going to do to you, you’ve got another thing coming, my friend.”

What did Drew mean by that? Was it a veiled threat, that unless Levine complied he might be in for something worse? Because they smelled marijuana, which is, like, 20 minutes from being legal in the state? Wouldn’t it have made more sense for the troopers to take Levine to a barracks to be searched, instead of practically undressing him near a roadway where two law enforcement vehicles attracted the eyes of passing motorists? Shouldn’t our state police focus on more pressing matters than on someone who looks like he could’ve been an extra in a Wayne’s World skit on “Saturday Night Live” years ago? All this for some weed? New Jersey’s finest pulled over a long-hair with a sassy lip and treated him like he was Pablo Escobar.

And the only reason the public has seen the dash/body cam videos is because John Paff, of the New Jersey Libertarians for Transparency, stumbled upon the legal filing, filed an open public request in January, and posted the video on his website earlier this month.

Levine has filed a sexual assault lawsuit, which is weaving its way through the legal system.

This whole thing stinks, from the over-zealous body search, to a state police spokesman refusing to discuss the incident or release the department’s policy on such searches, to the troopers’ apparent violation of the state attorney general’s policy mandating such searches not be performed in public.

It’s understood law enforcement has a necessary and difficult job to do. But why did these troopers choose to take this one on to such an extreme?

Search me.

Columnist Phil Gianficaro can be reached at 215-345-3078, pgianficaro@theintell.com, and @philgianficaro on Twitter.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I was able to find the video of that ^^^^^"search"^^^^^. I HOPE this dude gets a TON of money as i think this was Illegal as hell. 

https://youtu.be/fbKuuLfyqXw
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    edited April 2018
    That is so wrong. Human rights infringement
    Surly you can't finger someones ass on the side of the road
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    That is so wrong. Human rights infringement
    Surly you can't finger someones ass on the side of the road
    This is America, Land of the Free.

Cops can do whatever they want.
    Neither of these officers will suffer even a slight setback in their career.
    I just don't get the mentality behind this.  There aren't more pressing situations to address?

Evil evil weed!
    hedonist said:
    I just don't get the mentality behind this.  There aren't more pressing situations to address?

Evil evil weed!
    Probably not the weed, they probably felt disrespected because the guy didn't kiss ass is my best guess.  

If a cop raped me over a tiny bit of weed that I didn't even possess...
    Well, honestly I think I would spend the rest of my life trying to bring that cops life to ruin.  I would penetrate every damn aspect of their life until they felt like they couldn't breathe without smelling my ass. 
    If the courts failed me (and they likely would) then I would get creative in a nasty way.  
    Fuck that dude. 
    I don't believe in violence, but if this happened to someone I love I would plant drugs in their house, I would pay hookers to seduce him and document it for his family to see, I would buy billboards to put his rapist face up for all the world to see.
    IDGAF who you are, there are consequences to your actions and just because our society says cops can do as they please, that doesn't mean I would let it slide.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I read recently that the word "marijuana" was a slang term and has racist overtones. some seem to be calling for end of the use of the term, and to just call it cannibis. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    I think marijuana could be used in a racist, pejorative way, but I don't accept that it is an inherently racist word. The origin is fascinating, and there are a lot of theories about it. It can get a little messy, based on what you're reading. I found this article from NPR to be an interesting read to help understand some of the history:

The Mysterious History Of 'Marijuana'

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I just picked up an OZ of Crystal Palace for $33.60 including tax.
    #FHP
    Horos said:
    That's just nuts.

I looked up the strain (sounds nice) and came upon this - some good info, not to mention the entertainment value.  Interesting though, as some of the THC %'s are lower than what I usually get.
    I don't know what I've got but it's purple AF and it's damn good.
    Best bag I've ever got on a black market purchase from an unknown source.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    hedonist said:
    Horos said:
    That's just nuts.

I looked up the strain (sounds nice) and came upon this - some good info, not to mention the entertainment value.  Interesting though, as some of the THC %'s are lower than what I usually get.
    This batch tested at 16.5% which is lower than I normally buy but couldn't pass up that price.
    #FHP
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited April 2018

Someone posted this on the mailboxes in my neighborhood. 
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    Ha - I'm assuming it's a joke.  We have one of those as well.

Anyone wanting to invest in Namaste, apparently it's now available to Torontonians.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    I now smoke every day
    Hmm i guess im an addictive kind of guy. Anything i do..i do lots
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    brianlux said:
    Full gram. Fucker stopped working on me tonight though. Still about 1/4 tank left in it. :angry:
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    brianlux said:
    Full gram. Fucker stopped working on me tonight though. Still about 1/4 tank left in it. :angry:
    Do you have an old empty cart? Heat the one that broke and pour in the old empty. You'l loose some but salvage most. Needs to get hot to transfer..

Hey...hey..hey..hey...smoke weed everyday.

"Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Wma31394 said:
    brianlux said:
    Do you have an old empty cart? Heat the one that broke and pour in the old empty. You'l loose some but salvage most. Needs to get hot to transfer..

Hey...hey..hey..hey...smoke weed everyday.

This is my first one. But yeah, next one I get, that's the plan.  Unless of course I drizzle it all on my dry leaf by then.
    I tried all the trouble shooting in the book. Not sure what's up with it, but it just will not pull at all. Tried my cart on a friend's battery, tried his cart on my battery.  His worked on both, mine worked on neither. Tried cleaning the battery contacts, pulling the contact rings out slightly, etc. Nothing.