How you feeling right now???

Comments

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited March 2018
    With all due respect. Get away from her. Awful behaviour
    Yep exactly it took me awhile to relise it...thanks man...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    i_lov_it said:
    Yep exactly it took me awhile to relise it...but eventually I got out...thanks man...
    I hope you can let some of the past with her go.  Focus that energy on yourself.

Smiling and feeling peaceful this evening.  Lots of nice, chill Petty.  His voice and words were a reflection of his beautiful soul - so glad he / they're still with me and always will be.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Shattered.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Shattered.
    I hope you are ok?
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    i_lov_it said:
    Shattered.
    I hope you are ok?
    It's regarding the cricket. But thanks!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    i_lov_it said:
    Shattered.
    I hope you are ok?
    It's regarding the cricket. But thanks!
    Oh yeah heard about it earlier today...really Stupid thing to do...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    dizzy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    Not the best feeling. Was at the dentist and have some pain in my tooth because he had to do some works. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
    edited March 2018

So much Study to do at the moment lol

edited March 2018
    I'm feeling Hungry actually lol
    edited March 2018

Yep exactly...Should I also mention She got Him a Birthday Present on the day of his Birthday but I got mine a week later!...not to mention we were trying to have romantic time together and half the time she was messaging Him...
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    i_lov_it said:
    I'm feeling Hungry actually lol
    Same here. But I´ll go to kitchen right now a take some food. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Pissed off and really fed up with my ex’s juvenile antics, like making Easter plans with the family and then bailing on us. I’m so over this. :anguished:
    edited April 2018
    Pissed off and really fed up with my ex’s juvenile antics, like making Easter plans with the family and then bailing on us. I’m so over this. :anguished:
    I am so sorry to hear this RS...I didn't hear from my most recent Ex for Easter...actually she ignored me for my Birthday last year when we were together haha...even when we were together She ignored me at Easter...nice hey lol

edited April 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    I am so sorry to hear this RS...I didn't hear from my most recent Ex for Easter...actually she ignored me for my Birthday last year when we were together haha...even when we were together She ignored me at Easter...nice hey lol

It’s a very fresh breakup and he’s really not taking it well. We still live together with our kids. Today is the 22 year anniversary of when we met and became a couple. I understand this may be a difficult day for him. It is for me too. But I didn’t bash my head and then go walk 7 miles in the middle of the night. How the hell do I deal with that???
    Edit: That’s obviously a rhetorical question. 
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
    i_lov_it said:

It’s a very fresh breakup and he’s really not taking it well. We still live together with our kids. Today is the 22 year anniversary of when we met and became a couple. I understand this may be a difficult day for him. It is for me too. But I didn’t bash my head and then go walk 7 miles in the middle of the night. How the hell do I deal with that???
    Edit: That’s obviously a rhetorical question. 

Are you saying he did that?...I hope he is ok?...are you ok?
    edited April 2018

Hmmmmmmm well not very Good...wondering why my Partner would get some Guy from her class a Birthday Present on the day of his Birthday and yet get me one a week after my Birthday?...as if that's not bad enough...the thing she got him compared to what She got me...but I won't mention it on here though...

Oh yeah this is the same Guy She was messaging while we were having romantic time together...

Relieved
    Chill, drama-free, relaxed and thinking about sleep soon.

Meantime, watching the dinner party ep of Seinfeld.

Can't go wrong with Babka (whether chocolate or cinnamon), the Goretex coat, Saddam Hussein and breaking your no-vomiting streak.

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    hedonist said:

Can't go wrong with Babka (whether chocolate or cinnamon), the Goretex coat, Saddam Hussein and breaking your no-vomiting streak.

Look to the cookie, Hedo. :peace:

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i_lov_it said:

Hmmmmmmm well not very Good...wondering why my Partner would get some Guy from her class a Birthday Present on the day of his Birthday and yet get me one a week after my Birthday?...as if that's not bad enough...the thing she got him compared to what She got me...but I won't mention it on here though...

Oh yeah this is the same Guy She was messaging while we were having romantic time together...

I feel like I've read this somewhere before.............people cheat. it sucks. it will take some time to get over. but obsessing over these odd 3 details is not healthy, especially the birthday present thing. did you ask her about it? ask point blank so you can move on. I did. She played games, acted all coy so as to drag me along, keep the drama alive. so I told her to fuck off and that was that. It took me a long time to stop obsessing over it. but it does ZERO good. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

hedonist said:

Haha! I watched that same episode last night as well. 
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    Super excited for holidays, after the crap weather we received over weekend, the Jamaica sun is going to be sweet
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    BLACK35 said:
    Super excited for holidays, after the crap weather we received over weekend, the Jamaica sun is going to be sweet
    Take me with you!
    ELITIST FUK
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    SD48277 said:
    BLACK35 said:
    Take me with you!
    Your tiny enough, I could fit you in my suitcase lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2

Not so great when your partner gets some other Guy a Birthday present on the day of his Birthday and she doesn't get yours until a week later...

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    i_lov_it said:

Not so great when your partner gets some other Guy a Birthday present on the day of his Birthday and she doesn't get yours until a week later...

Please stop torturing yourself, you need to move on, seriously. I say this with the best will in the world!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    excited!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,379
    Sad
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..