what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    I will take spring (or autumn or winter) over summer any day.  Aside from my nostalgic kid-memories, pffft to summer!

....or, in LA, pffft to the months of June to October =)

(Purple / lavender blooms coming here soon!  For some reason, their scent precedes their physical / visual presence, which in itself is...WOW.)
    Like a bum on a subway car. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Are we talking Masshole bums or the English / pretty variety?
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    English firm bums
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Spring, and the upcoming election
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    I like firm buns... probably at the top of my list 
    See buns in England are cakes mmmmmmm
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited April 2018

The first ever online quiz created for a Greek football team (PAOK: my favourite team) is such an obsession!!!! :peace:
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Making sure I haven't forgotten to pack anything for vacation
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    hedonist said:
    I will take spring (or autumn or winter) over summer any day.  Aside from my nostalgic kid-memories, pffft to summer!

....or, in LA, pffft to the months of June to October =)

(Purple / lavender blooms coming here soon!  For some reason, their scent precedes their physical / visual presence, which in itself is...WOW.)
    Yeah, summer sucks! I'm good with any other season. October is probably my favorite month.. definitely the best month for travel. But I like the spring too, because the one thing I hate about winter is having no leaves on the trees. I love it when the leaves finally unfurl. And it's happening right now here, and all the blossoms are just coming out. It's beautiful! I have a few old white blossom trees right outside in front of my balcony - when my balcony door blinds are open my entire west wall is a giant picture of blossoms. I really cherish the week or whatever I get each year when that happens.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited April 2018
    Wondering if my recent Ex would make the same sacrifice for me as I did for her for the next year and a half :lol:
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    edited April 2018
    Hate being in limbo between selling our house and finding a new home. Having to get a solicitor to make our bid on the house we want has also added to the stress! Bloody untrustworthy estate agents
    Life/death 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

It's been five Months since my Birthday and I'm still waiting for my Partner to get me a Birthday Present :lol:
    edited April 2018
    But hey it's not surprising considering she spoke to some Guy from her class behind my back about something very Personal and important...
    i_lov_it said:
    It's been five Months since my Birthday and I'm still waiting for my Partner to get me a Birthday Present :lol:
    Are you talking about your former partner? I really think you might need to talk to a counsellor about this as your multiple posting across a variety of threads on this same issue suggest that you are somewhat fixated on this relationship. It doesn't seem healthy 
    i_lov_it said:
    But hey it's not surprising considering she spoke to some Guy from her class behind my back about something very Personal and important...
    Ok now this is a fine example, you must have posted the same thing at least 10 times over the last few weeks. Does it occupy your thoughts the whole time? You're not together anymore, don't you want to leave the past behind?
    edited April 2018
    i_lov_it said:
    Ok now this is a fine example, you must have posted the same thing at least 10 times over the last few weeks. Does it occupy your thoughts the whole time? You're not together anymore, don't you want to leave the past behind?

Just venting...sorry to offend you...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

It didn't offend me. It's nothing to do with me and I suppose it's none of my business. I just got curious after seeing the same post for the tenth time, it's a little concerning
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

I don't think anyone is offended. More that they are concerned about your well being.

Take care.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

It didn't offend me. It's nothing to do with me and I suppose it's none of my business. I just got curious after seeing the same post for the tenth time, it's a little concerning

I understand...
    dankind said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

I don't think anyone is offended. More that they are concerned about your well being.

Take care.

I know it just hurts when the person who supposed to care about you treats you like this...
    i_lov_it said:
    dankind said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Take care.

I know it just hurts when the person who supposed to care about you treats you like this...
    I know, that's why you're not together anymore and based on what you've said you must believe you're better off without her. Going back over these things again and again will get you nowhere
    i_lov_it said:
    dankind said:
    i_lov_it said:
    i_lov_it said:

Take care.

I know, that's why you're not together anymore and based on what you've said you must believe you're better off without her. Going back over these things again and again will get you nowhere
    https://youtu.be/g5AixBKy7b4
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Should I choose to not take off Halloween again this year, that up there may be my costume.

And, apropos to nothing but on my mind?  Scarfing down on Zankou Chicken....smothered in their garlic sauce.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    My car not working and my trip back to Canada which I leave for in 48 hours.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    My car not working and my trip back to Canada which I leave for in 48 hours.
    What’s the over/under on you coming back?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Life/death 

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    What sould i have for breakfast..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Pap said:
    Life/death 

I love jeff but that is a bad painting. Fear is todays worry
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• I love Jeff too but that has nothing to do with this very good painting...it is emotive with a sacred air and brings to the forefront the weight of existence...particularly the blooms and fluid painted shawl on the shoulders... the multi layering gives me a sense of time passing and being ever present...not sure if Jeff painted it but I think and feel it is actually a great painting...Thank you for posting it...