Rogue Stoner’s Joint

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    rgambs said:
    It doesn't hyperlink for me if I "copy link text" as opposed to "copy link"
    There may be issues with other operating systems though, Android is clearly the best so I can't speak to that other, over-hyped OS.
    “Copy link text” is not an option in the iOS app.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Glad im android
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    lolobugg said:
    Sweet! They’re finally coming back for me! :lol:

Flying Mother Nature's silver seed to a new home.

I SAW PEARL JAM
    I guess they really took her away. I wonder how she'll handle the probing.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    dankind said:
    She likes the probing so I imagine quite well.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    dankind said:
    She likes the probing so I imagine quite well.
    Well then, that's good news. As long as she's happy. Heaven knows she deserves to be.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    This is f’n hilarious. “You can actually save the Earth and have less weight”, haha!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708
    Mad isn't it?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    dankind said:
    I’m alive. Just had a nasty headache. Must’ve been all that probing. But, better my head hurting than my ass. :smiley:
    Tuesday night I passed out going down the stairs and by Thursday morning I gave up and went to ER and they knocked me out for the day. All better now. 

dankind said:
    I’m alive. Just had a nasty headache. Must’ve been all that probing. But, better my head hurting than my ass. :smiley:
    Tuesday night I passed out going down the stairs and by Thursday morning I gave up and went to ER and they knocked me out for the day. All better now. 

Sorry to hear that, RS. Have you tried a magnesium supplement? Also, my wife swears by eating a couple fistfuls of Lays potato chips the moment she feels one oncoming. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,809
    Hope you are feeling better RS!  
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Sorry to hear that, RS. Have you tried a magnesium supplement? Also, my wife swears by eating a couple fistfuls of Lays potato chips the moment she feels one oncoming. 
    I haven’t but I will. I’ve tried the chips (which I had to tear away from the kids) but I think it was too far along at that point. Good news is that my deductible is now paid so the docs can probe me all they want this year. I’ll just go get an everything-oscopy. 

EB218946 said:
    Hope you are feeling better RS!  
    Thanks! I am. It was so strange and nice to wake up headache free. :)
    Shit! I still can’t do it right!
    The hubs (while I was talking to him): Sorry, every now and then I lose my hearing for a moment. 

Me: Awesome! How do you do it? How do we patent it? When do we get our check? :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited April 2018
    The hubs (while I was talking to him): Sorry, every now and then I lose my hearing for a moment. 

Me: Awesome! How do you do it? How do we patent it? When do we get our check? :lol:
    AKA "Selective hearing".  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

Exactly. Must be genetic. My kids are afflicted with the same problem when I speak to them. :pensive:

:lol:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    I'm still confused if this Rogue Stoner's Joint or Rogue Stoner's Joint ;) hehe
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    brianlux said:

Exactly. Must be genetic. My kids are afflicted with the same problem when I speak to them. :pensive:

Fascinating!  I've had that minor affliction myself occasionally accompanied by  a seemingly mindless and involuntary "Yes, Dear".
    How does one catch this malady?  :i_dunno:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

Fascinating!  I've had that minor affliction myself occasionally accompanied by  a seemingly mindless and involuntary "Yes, Dear".
    How does one catch this malady?  :i_dunno:
    I’m guessing you’re infected the moment they announce “it's a boy!” :giggle:

i_lov_it said:
    What? You didn’t get your complimentary joint upon entering the Joint?! That’s it! I’m complaining to management! :angry:

:smiley:
    Oh crap! I’m sitting here with no clue as to what I’m smoking. It’s either Chemdawg (sativa) or Trap Star (as the name implies). I seriously can’t remember if I just filled the bowl or that’s an earlier memory. I guess this is why they call me 10-second-Ted (50 First Dates + Ted). This’ll be interesting. If I remember. 

i_lov_it said:
    What? You didn’t get your complimentary joint upon entering the Joint?! That’s it! I’m complaining to management! :angry:

Yeah get onto management ;):lol:
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:

Not literally, RS!

(You need to be very clear with her, i_l_i.)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:

Not literally, RS!

I think we were both joking that I need to get on myself. Or did I miss something? :confused:
    dankind said:
    i_lov_it said:

i_lov_it said:

Not literally, RS!

I think we were both joking that I need to get on myself. Or did I miss something? :confused:
    This is getting a little confusing :lol:
    This is some great stuff. Still no idea what I smoked, though.