Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    edited March 2018
    Poster For Sale 
    Posters will be on sale at 10 AM Pacific on Friday March 16th

IMPORTANT: Login First / Cart System Update

First things first, make sure you login first before adding any posters to your cart. If you login in first, this guarantees that whatever posters you add to your cart will remain in your cart for 15 minutes. That means once they are in your cart, they will stay there until you are ready to check out, so you can continue looking around with no immediate hurry to check out. After 15 minutes any posters that you have in your cart will be put back into the inventory. 

When your order is completely processed, you should receive a confirmation email
    . If you do not receive a confirmation email, thenthen  order was not completely processed. Please email and let me know if you do not receive a confirmation email after you place your order. Sometimes, there can be an error where an order will be  charged but no packing slip is created... so if you see a charge on your credit card but didn't receive a confirmation email, email me @: info@artillerydesign.com

DELIVERY OF ORDER:
    Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. It's just meme he, designing new posters, processing orders, packing orders, delivering tubes to the postpost of, and answering emails...it's a one man show so ititakes me aa littl longer to get things in the mail then say amazon or netflix. I try and be as fast as I can getting things in the mail, but please understand that sometimes it can take me a couple of weeks to get everything processed, packed and to the postman. 

Pearl Jam, Chile

poster is 13" x 25", 5 Colors
    signed and numbered out of 200
    $65 plus shipping

Hi gang...hope all is wells with all of ya...more posters in the works... stay tuned!

bradK.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    All the best with today's sale. :) 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Good luck people! 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    200 available? That is more then normal isn't it? 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I love it if they are allowing the artists to sell more themselves.  Good for them!
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    PJNB said:
    I have a Klasuen 2016 Ft .Lauderdale and it is a run of 200. Maybe he cuts a different deal than the other artists?
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    edited March 2018
    from my understanding, the band decides how many the Artist can sell and the band started allowing BK and Ames to do 200 a few years ago
  • Options
    Cool good to know thanks for the info. Good luck to anyone looking for this one today! Going to pass on this one myself. 
  • Options
    I cannot pass.  It's a disease.  :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    hihobibo said:
    PJNB said:
    I have a Klasuen 2016 Ft .Lauderdale and it is a run of 200. Maybe he cuts a different deal than the other artists?
    I just looked at mine, you are right -- # out of 210, which makes sense based on what Dave shared.  Perhaps he kept 10 for himself.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,694
    2 listed as S/N on the bay already
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Kearn5y said:
    2 listed as S/N on the bay already
    Brad used to sign and number all prints.  It was easy to tell how many show edition prints existed. 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    What would happen if Brad put a couple real early numbers on ebay 9 and 10 or something, right before his sale, for the same as the sale price?
    Would the result be less flipping and him selling the same amount of posters? I think so. Those people stink.
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    ebay listings before the sale has ever happened is a new one... if anyone wants to contact that person and try and figure out what city they live in or their name, I will be happy to cancel their order if they make a purchase today
  • Options
    ebay listings before the sale has ever happened is a new one... if anyone wants to contact that person and try and figure out what city they live in or their name, I will be happy to cancel their order if they make a purchase today
    Hilarious. Love this logic!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @bradklausen
    Great work #7 as always on the thought process towards it's meaning. Any thought on putting it on foil too?  Or was that never considered?  just curious. Good luck with the sale and hoping to see what else you have in store
  • Options
    Got one, sweeeeeet.
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    Yeah, baby, YEAH! Scoooore!!!  =)
  • Options
    Still available for those looking. 
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,372
    Grabbed one. Awesome poster, and first night of tour!
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 363
    @bradklausen
    Great work #7 as always on the thought process towards it's meaning. Any thought on putting it on foil too?  Or was that never considered?  just curious. Good luck with the sale and hoping to see what else you have in store
    foil would have been cool for the silver of the jewelry... unfortunately in the past, even when they allow the artists a one color variant, they dont allow use of foil as the one color variant... something along the lines of if one artist gets to do a foil, they will have to allow all of them to... so they do it to be fair... even if you have a design that would be perfect for foil, when they allow variants you can only change a color and not the paper
  • Options
    200 posters available are lasting longer than I expected: on sale for 8 minutes and still available!
  • Options
    @bradklausen
    foil would have been cool for the silver of the jewelry... unfortunately in the past, even when they allow the artists a one color variant, they dont allow use of foil as the one color variant... something along the lines of if one artist gets to do a foil, they will have to allow all of them to... so they do it to be fair... even if you have a design that would be perfect for foil, when they allow variants you can only change a color and not the paper
    Thank you Sir
  • Options
    shecky said:
    200 posters available are lasting longer than I expected: on sale for 8 minutes and still available!
    Show was in Chile. If this was a NA show it would have sold out in seconds I am betting. 
  • Options
    Look forward to seeing this one in person.  My house is sorta a Brad Klausen Pearl Jam art gallery, hope we can get more from this tour
    :lol:

• Options
    And SOLD OUT!
  • Options
    Look forward to seeing this one in person.  My house is sorta a Brad Klausen Pearl Jam art gallery, hope we can get more from this tour

between us both; we should open up the South Jersey version of the BK fan club and appreciation gallery "From a basement in Seattle to the hallways of South Jersey..."
  • Options
    edited March 2018

between us both; we should open up the South Jersey version of the BK fan club and appreciation gallery "From a basement in Seattle to the hallways of South Jersey..."
    No kidding!  I still need to hang a handful.  My bride told me the other day she wants to buy this piece of art (very intricate, hand made, wood carving) that costs thousands of dollars.  I objected and she told me that with all of the money I have spent on posters I really dont have a voice in the decision.  :lol: