Forced vaccination

Comments

• KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    JC29856 said:
    Senate Bill 1558, entitled the “Women’s Cancer Prevention Act,” would require all 11- and 12-year-old students, both boys and girls, in Florida’s public schools to receive the vaccination for human papillomavirus, or HPV.

The CDC says that HPV causes nearly 31,000 cancers each year in the U.S. but says the vaccine can prevent about 28,000 from occurring.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/florida-bill-would-make-hpv-vaccine-mandatory-for-public-school-students/

When my son went in for his Middle School vaccines a couple years ago this was optional for him.  I decided against him receiving this vaccine.  It just bothered me for some reason and I 100% believe in vaccines especially for babies and school aged children.  I also get the flu shot every year.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • JC29856 said:
    Senate Bill 1558, entitled the “Women’s Cancer Prevention Act,” would require all 11- and 12-year-old students, both boys and girls, in Florida’s public schools to receive the vaccination for human papillomavirus, or HPV.

The CDC says that HPV causes nearly 31,000 cancers each year in the U.S. but says the vaccine can prevent about 28,000 from occurring.

https://wsvn.com/news/local/florida-bill-would-make-hpv-vaccine-mandatory-for-public-school-students/

My son got the shots, it’s several over a period of time when he was 12.....my daughter will as well next year when she is 12.  Seems like a no brainer to me.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    KC138045 said:
    JC29856 said:

When my son went in for his Middle School vaccines a couple years ago this was optional for him.  I decided against him receiving this vaccine.  It just bothered me for some reason and I 100% believe in vaccines especially for babies and school aged children.  I also get the flu shot every year.
    What about it bothered you? The idea of our children becoming sexually active can be unsettling but it’s the reality at some point for almost everybody, and by then it’s too late to get immunized. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    KC138045 said:
    JC29856 said:

What about it bothered you? The idea of our children becoming sexually active can be unsettling but it’s the reality at some point for almost everybody, and by then it’s too late to get immunized. 
    I had never heard of it until the doctor asked me about and I was just unsure at the time.  As more information has come out about it I feel more comfortable with it.  My son has still yet to get it but I'm sure he will and my daughter probably will when she turns twelve and has to go in for her vaccines.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • JS81606JS81606 Posts: 73
    This is a short documentary detailing the HPV jab.  It won some award in Australia.  Makes me wonder if they have a different set of rules regarding science, because we all know that vaccines are safe. :o:o:ohttp://healthimpactnews.com/2018/gardasil-vaccine-documentary-series-sacrificial-virgins-wins-australian-best-of-festival-award/  Also of note is the is the following article regarding the Unknown particulates (primary proteins foreign to the body) are in each jab.  Worth the read.  I have also found that very few will read anything, so hopefully the video is watched by some.  I know my position on jabs....

_ wrote:

I would really like to see the evidence base for the statement I underlined above.
    It's a myth.

Actually.....not quite.  The dude, doctor, was using his own prescription pad to alleviate aging on his body, what 40% of doctors do, self medicate...but we discredit an immunologist who knows more about immunology and spent his lifetime studying and analyzing this specific science over  a pediatrician who took a few class hours in it. OK.  The Dr perpetuating this so-called myth is Dr Blaylock, a neurologist who invented the shunt for CSF passage through the brain due to Hydrocephaly, so he also must be a "Quack"/ discredited.  OK. As the video/documentary I shared, this jab debate is nothing more than a religion, it has become so much so that our ancestors would laugh at our delusions of this God of salvation......in the white coat, upon the pedestal making promises and "saving" the unsalvageable.  Makes me feel like I live in the 1400's.....such a silly creature we are.
    JS81606 said:
    This is a short documentary detailing the HPV jab.  It won some award in Australia.  Makes me wonder if they have a different set of rules regarding science, because we all know that vaccines are safe. :o:o:ohttp://healthimpactnews.com/2018/gardasil-vaccine-documentary-series-sacrificial-virgins-wins-australian-best-of-festival-award/  Also of note is the is the following article regarding the Unknown particulates (primary proteins foreign to the body) are in each jab.  Worth the read.  I have also found that very few will read anything, so hopefully the video is watched by some.  I know my position on jabs....

Documentary made by a well known anti-vaccination group, filmed by someone who disputes the link between HIV and AIDS, and full of pseudoscience. 
    First link destroyed......second one......explain please where and how these foreign proteins behave in our internal environment?  Are they destroyed, stored, if so where, how does one explain why both doctors doing said research are arrested and lab closed....curiosity... still standing by this is a RELIGION concept....Also..those young females are actors, paid by the anti-vaccers.....any info helps me in finding the hidden truth behind the pseudo science on both sides.
    https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html  This is another site, government based....wondering if this is all fake news/science, because Dr Ofitt claims jabs are safe and have "SAVED" the world, but there seems to be something here.  Anyone...please help me understand what religion I am sifting through.  Did the anti-vaccers make this site up and refer to it for hits, or is it real?  How does one explain away adults and children who do not develop side affects to jabs...they seem "healthy", or are we missing something in the science..
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I can't even figure out what you are saying and asking.
    Take a minute to gather your thoughts and post them in a complete and logical sequence and people here will gladly try to clear things up.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Ask all the parents who’s child died from the Flu this yr if they would do things differently...my daughter works for a day care & my son attends WVU there is no way I would let them not get the shot ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I remind my mother to get her flu jab every year (she's 73) and she always will. All elderly people and those with any underlying conditions get the flu jab every winter in Ireland (not to mention all those working in healthcare)
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Prove it doesn't work and I'll support anyones rights not to get one.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I believe anyone should have the right not to get vaccinated.  “It’s my body” (taken from the abortion thread).
    That being said, I also believe it is completely irresponsible and ignorant not to get certain available vaccinations, especially if you are a healthcare professional.
    PJPOWER said:
    I believe anyone should have the right not to get vaccinated.  “It’s my body” (taken from the abortion thread).
    That being said, I also believe it is completely irresponsible and ignorant not to get certain available vaccinations, especially if you are a healthcare professional.
    That would be more valid if pregnancy were directly contagious and harmful to random passers by. 

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    i work in medicine, and i believe that it is unethical for anyone involved in direct patient care, especially caring for the elderly and those with a depressed immune system, it is reckless and unethical to NOT get the shot.

people in health care are charged with caring for others, and if you fail to get the flu vaccine you run the risk of exposing others to a virus that can potentially kill them. it is counter to the whole concept of patients seeking help from a medical professional....

you have to get other injections, hep b vaccine, etc, so a flu shot is not going to be a big deal.

It's a personal choice.
    Working in health care?  Yup.
    hippiemom = goodness
    But I also am scratching my head as to what is being asked today, JSB, so I’m not even going to hazard a guess. 
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited March 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    That would be more valid if pregnancy were directly contagious and harmful to random passers by. 

Have you been around pregnant women??? Lol, I kid, I kid
    On a side note, I just found out my 2 yo son has Influenza A...He did gave his flu vaccination, but I’m hearing that the rate of effectiveness this year keeps getting lower and lower :(
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I never get the flu shot ... personal choice ... I’ve only had the flu twice in my nearly 53 years.  Maybe when I’m a senior I’ll consider it, but for now I’m fine with my choice...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

On a side note, I just found out my 2 yo son has Influenza A...He did gave his flu vaccination, but I’m hearing that the rate of effectiveness this year keeps getting lower and lower :(
    This year’s immunization isn’t great, it must be said. Some years are much better. 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,479
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

This year’s immunization isn’t great, it must be said. Some years are much better. 
    You can be immunized against pregnant women? Who knew?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    rgambs  Posts: 10,274
    Take a minute to gather your thoughts and post them in a complete and logical sequence and people here will gladly try to clear things up.

My Opinion:
    1. Modern medicine / Disease Care is nothing more than a Religious Exercise in futility....Have they really saved human kind, just as the Catholic Church.....not throwing stones at church per say, just saying...Meet someone on death bed...doctors black bag is empty when shit hits the fan...
    2.Are the individuals in the documentaries, primarily the children paid to say these ailments are from the jabs, and
    3.Are the doctors /researchers on the front line actually representing "Real" science or are they also paid to say certain things..
    4. Who do you believe? 
    5.If USA has vaccine injury court....are these fake cases....and if not...why issue with choosing to exercise rights of individuality?
    6. If this information is put to the road and tested and both sides have "results"....why do both sides use "touching stories" to say their side works (Offitt with girl dying of respiratory distress, and these young girls paralyzed)....to "as in all elderly need this", yet Aluminum is linked to Alzheimer's and these Amyloid plaques / Lewy Bodies in the nerve tissue show levels of Aluminum...from where did it come...are these protein webs a way for the body to clear them, or protect from the surrounding nerve tissue....
    7. I tire so from opinion on jabs, no people really post anything...say doctor says good so therefore good...REally?  If my friend say jumping from high bridge good, I give funny look as question sanity....We no longer question as a society, but accept only?
    8. Look at Macrophagic Myofascitis Syndrome...cause Aluminum in Jab....Says wikipedia experts...sound like Fibromyalgia to me, yet not one doctor say this to patient...just give more chemicals so they perceive to "feel better"
    9. Friend, medical doctor, worked part-time due to "fibromyalgia",  just diagnosed with nasty Lymphoma and gets Flu jab every year, required, is surgeon and very sick now...I say what about this possibility? Flu Jab...laughs at me and says conspiracy theorist....I just shake me head and ask...where am I so blind I do not see all sides?
    It's a rant yes, but still no answers...just opinions based on "feeling"  not wanting feelings, just real truths.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    JS81606 said:
    rgambs  Posts: 10,274

My Opinion:
    1. Modern medicine / Disease Care is nothing more than a Religious Exercise in futility....Have they really saved human kind, just as the Catholic Church.....not throwing stones at church per say, just saying...Meet someone on death bed...doctors black bag is empty when shit hits the fan...
    2.Are the individuals in the documentaries, primarily the children paid to say these ailments are from the jabs, and
    3.Are the doctors /researchers on the front line actually representing "Real" science or are they also paid to say certain things..
    4. Who do you believe? 
    5.If USA has vaccine injury court....are these fake cases....and if not...why issue with choosing to exercise rights of individuality?
    6. If this information is put to the road and tested and both sides have "results"....why do both sides use "touching stories" to say their side works (Offitt with girl dying of respiratory distress, and these young girls paralyzed)....to "as in all elderly need this", yet Aluminum is linked to Alzheimer's and these Amyloid plaques / Lewy Bodies in the nerve tissue show levels of Aluminum...from where did it come...are these protein webs a way for the body to clear them, or protect from the surrounding nerve tissue....
    7. I tire so from opinion on jabs, no people really post anything...say doctor says good so therefore good...REally?  If my friend say jumping from high bridge good, I give funny look as question sanity....We no longer question as a society, but accept only?
    8. Look at Macrophagic Myofascitis Syndrome...cause Aluminum in Jab....Says wikipedia experts...sound like Fibromyalgia to me, yet not one doctor say this to patient...just give more chemicals so they perceive to "feel better"
    9. Friend, medical doctor, worked part-time due to "fibromyalgia",  just diagnosed with nasty Lymphoma and gets Flu jab every year, required, is surgeon and very sick now...I say what about this possibility? Flu Jab...laughs at me and says conspiracy theorist....I just shake me head and ask...where am I so blind I do not see all sides?
    It's a rant yes, but still no answers...just opinions based on "feeling"  not wanting feelings, just real truths.
    To get real answers with real truths would require someone here with a deep knowledge of medicine and the ability (or willingness) to research and cite valid documents.  This being a rock band forum, I'm not sure you well get that here.  Maybe from gimmesometruth27 .  He's the only one I know here with some solid medical experience. 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,295
    "Modern medicine / Disease Care is nothing more than a Religious Exercise in futility"

Are you implying that modern medicine has not dramatically increased life expectancy? Are you aware that one of the reasons it has gone up so dramatically is due to...wait for it...vaccines? 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I think it's absolutely okay for people who work in healthcare to be forced to get vaccinated. I also think it should become federal law that no unvaccinated child should be allowed to attend public school or daycare, and that private schools should also be well within their rights to deny attendance on that basis.
    To be honest, I think that getting vaccinated should be the law in general. There are tons of laws that specifically put public safety over individual rights, so I don't see why this should be an exception.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    ^^^In Canada education is a provincial responsibility, just as health care is...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    ^^^In Canada education is a provincial responsibility, just as health care is...
    I know, but that doesn't mean a federal law couldn't be applied in such a case anyhow. But anyway, if provinces all did it, that would work too. Whatever.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    I know, but that doesn't mean a federal law couldn't be applied in such a case anyhow. But anyway, if provinces all did it, that would work too. Whatever.
    Well I’m pretty sure if your kid isn’t vaccinated then they can go to school ... unless you want forced flu vaccines as well, in which case, please don’t run for office ... we already have to many politicians dictating to us.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    PJ_Soul said:
    Well I’m pretty sure if your kid isn’t vaccinated then they can go to school ... unless you want forced flu vaccines as well, in which case, please don’t run for office ... we already have to many politicians dictating to us.
    I don't even get the flu vaccine myself.

You're kind of a salty character, eh?
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I don't even get the flu vaccine myself.

You're kind of a salty character, eh?
    Not really, I’m not trying to be offensive, I had all the childhood vaccines.  I’m just not interested in the flu shot, nor do I believe it should be forced on people.  My point being my body, I’ll put/inject in my body what I choose.  Part of the reason I live where I live is because we do not have fluoride in our water...that was a great municipal decision spawned by grass roots politics...we all had an input into this decision.
    Give Peas A Chance…
This discussion has been closed.