Photos of your guitars

1235»

Comments

• mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 608
    Still missing a couple of guitars and amps that are at my friends house.
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 1,788
    Impressive! Love those SG's.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 608
    dudeman said:
    Impressive! Love those SG's.
    I’ve been very fortunate and lucky so far.  One thing is patience is a virtue.  The SG junior is my crown jewel.  I always wanted one and just when I was about to break down and buy a vintage over priced one, Gibson released a 2018 version.  I’m actually on the verge of selling some.  I’ve done the whole cased and out out of mind, out of sight thing and I’ve got my three that I love.  It’s super silly and dumb to have acquired this many guitars.  I was just having fun this weekend pulling everything out and doing a check.  I don’t even want to start on the pedals lol. 
    edited January 27
    Here's a new one : ESP LTD Hybrid 300. Picked it up used for $140.00. I just got done installing a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound at the neck and a SD JB at the bridge. I replaced the stock tuning machines with Hipshot locking tuners. Just need to fine tune the set up and it should be good to go for a cheap beater guitar.

Post edited by dudeman on
  • Olds44272Olds44272 Posts: 26
    I am just starting out. The blue one is a Fender Squire, a pawn shop rescue from a vacation to Pensacola Florida. a fun way to spend $35. Needed new strings. The red one is a ESP model 10, my first guitar.tuned in drop D.  Black and white photo of Kurt Cobain, 
    Wrigley 8/18/18 Wrigley 8/20/18
    Nice start. You have better guitars and amps than I started out with.

Those Mustang amps sure do a lot for the money.
  • This is a bit of a weird angle but I previously took this photo to show my buddy the difference between the 3-tone sunburst and the sienna sunburst. 
  • Oh, I like this game. Here are three of mine. A PRS Custom 22, Suhr Alt-T Pro, and a Clapton Strat.
  • CloneClone UKPosts: 106
    Quite the collection! Especially like the ESP 30th Anniversary models.

Interesting to see an acoustic Flying V!
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, GermanyPosts: 952
    edited March 25

This is my guitar. I am just learning and wanted something smaller so I wouldn't have a finger reach issue. It is a Harley Benton DS-10 Mini. She wasn't expensive, but she is doing well for me.
    Post edited by Princess Bulldozer on
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    edited March 29
    Good way to start. Convenient for you to take places too, I suppose.

I bought a cheap,  Mitchell mini acoustic for my daughter and I find myself reaching for it quite a bit. It's a handy little thing to just grab and go.
    dudeman said:
    Good way to start. Convenient for you to take places too, I suppose.

I bought a cheap,  Mitchell mini acoustic for my daughter and I find myself reaching for it quite a bit. It's a handy little thing to just grab and go.
    Yeh it is super convenient so far. I can easily bring it into any room which I am enjoying. So I can strum or practice finger placement while waiting for things to cook in the kitchen or watching TV in the living room, etc.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    edited May 5
    Update: I bought an electric guitar! I just couldn't help myself after seeing everyone's lovely guitars on here.

I have been teaching myself acoustic guitar for a few months now. Next week I start fortnightly guitar lessons with a teacher.

This lovely Hamer will arrive in about a month.

Post edited by Princess Bulldozer on
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
1235»