'The Home Shows' X 'The Away Shows'

Comments

• ZeldaZonkZeldaZonk Seattle Posts: 614
    Okay, thanks
    Anytime!  :)
    Forever feeling the sting of Raleigh 2016
  • First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Hey man congrats.  I'm sure there will be multiple get togethers at the surrounding bars and establishments.  With it being labor day weekend, it should be pretty packed all around and hopefully fantastic weather.  Wahlburgers is walking distance too if you want quick food.
    Congrats! Had a great time in Boston in '16.  Boston is a really fun city! Even with mid 500k number the seats were pretty good.  Section 94 with no obstructed view.  One of my buddies had an obstructed view and asked the 10 club table if they could help.... They put him in the 10th row
  • Yes, folks you may not hear back or know until tomorrow, depending on your time zone.  I think this in sheer volume was the biggest undertaking for 10C yet, or one of them so have patience!

As for Verified fan at TM, I used this function for Taylor Swift and I got decent seats and I was far back in the virtual line, but of course that was for a football stadium.  TM will do a ticket drop to the public too, so even if you put in for 1 ticket, you should be fine.  

I actually bought Ed Sheeran Tickets for Met Life Stadium through TM verified fan.  (God, between 2 PJ shows and that the bank account took a hit today).  This is the it guy and in the NY market and I caught floor seats row 15.  You can make out with them.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Woohoo!  I won both Seattle shows.  Reserved for 8/8 and GA for 8/10!!!  Thank you 10C!!!

• Just got mine!!
  • First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Congrats! GA for both or reserved or a combo?
    All reserved in Fenway.

YourDirtisMyfood said:
    First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Hey man congrats.  I'm sure there will be multiple get togethers at the surrounding bars and establishments.  With it being labor day weekend, it should be pretty packed all around and hopefully fantastic weather.  Wahlburgers is walking distance too if you want quick food.
    Thanks.  Already planning on a bottle share before one of the shows with a buddy.  And Wahlburgers?  I hope I can do better than that.  ; )
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    edited February 2018
    so for the TM Verified fan you need to put in how many tickets you want to get in line?  I'm sorry but I have no idea how it works.  I would be trying to 4 for Saturday at Wrigley but are you saying that may hurt my chances of getting any tix?
    Yes, I believe that to be true.  It was a bit different with Taylor because the hardcore fans that did the easter egg hunt games and such improved their "boost in line" so some, as example got to pick their tickets on a Tuesday, where I had to wait until Thursday because I didn't participate in as many games.  This will be a bit different but it's supposed to beat the bots, from what I gather.  The Rob had a good interview with an agent from TM that goes through the process I believe if you can find the interview on this forum somewhere.
    First post here, first time in 10C lotto.  Hit for both nights at Fenway, pretty stoked.  Haven't seen PJ since 93 or 94 in OKC.
    Congrats! GA for both or reserved or a combo?
    All reserved in Fenway.

YourDirtisMyfood said:
    Thanks.  Already planning on a bottle share before one of the shows with a buddy.  And Wahlburgers?  I hope I can do better than that.  ; )
    Wahlburgers is good for a quick bite and to avoid long lines and then head over elsewhere nearby for a beer or two.
  • gibJergibJer Posts: 12
    Tony C's has a roof deck, depending on the weather is a great place to pregame
    08.27.00 Saratoga | 05.13.06 Hartford | 10.15.13 Worcester | 08.07.16 Fenway | 09.02.18 Fenway | 09.04.18 Fenway | 09.22.22 Denver
    nice, gibJer, not sure if I've been there but I did Cask in 2016 and the lines to get in....smh.
  • cdwightcdwight Boston, MA Posts: 16
    edited February 2018
    The rules of the lottery say that everone has the same chances.  Is seniority a real thing or not?
    Post edited by cdwight on
    8-4-92 Lollapalooza Saratoga, NY
    10-15-13 Worcester, MA
    10-25-13 Hartford, CT
    10-19-14 St. Paul, MN
    8-5-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    8-7-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    9-2-18 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    edited February 2018
    I think seniority comes into play for the people who actually win.  The seniority is for who sits where once the winners are determined iirc.
    cdwight said:
    The rules of the lottery say that everone has the same chances.  Is seniority a real thing or not?
    Seniority comes into play with the allocation of the reserved seats.
  • gibJergibJer Posts: 12
    edited February 2018
    Boston being the one exception since there's no GA
    As in the past, for those seated sections on the field immediately in front of the stage, Fan Club rows 1,2,9,10 will be randomly assigned regardless of seniority in the Ten Club.
    *Jer Checks member number, grabs rabbits foot ...
    08.27.00 Saratoga | 05.13.06 Hartford | 10.15.13 Worcester | 08.07.16 Fenway | 09.02.18 Fenway | 09.04.18 Fenway | 09.22.22 Denver
  • Just got GA for Seattle #1!  We will be coming up from San Diego.  Any advice from locals for fun pre-show drinks?  My husband is a brewery owner in San Diego so brew pubs preferable 
    thanks 
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    Just got GA for Seattle #1!  We will be coming up from San Diego.  Any advice from locals for fun pre-show drinks?  My husband is a brewery owner in San Diego so brew pubs preferable 
    thanks 

Pyramid Brewing is right across the street from the stadium.  Lot's of beer and pretty good bar food.
  • mr bungle said:
    Just got GA for Seattle #1!  We will be coming up from San Diego.  Any advice from locals for fun pre-show drinks?  My husband is a brewery owner in San Diego so brew pubs preferable 
    thanks 

Pyramid Brewing is right across the street from the stadium.  Lot's of beer and pretty good bar food.

• Awesome!  Thank you 
  • Registered for 5 shows, 0 winners again.  Won just 1 pair over last 3 tours.  Complete waste of time at this point.  2 friends went 0 for 6 shows.  Not even sure how that works out when 2 of the selections showed odds at about 90%.  Congrats to those who had better luck but their process is a joke at this point..
    so for the TM Verified fan you need to put in how many tickets you want to get in line?  I'm sorry but I have no idea how it works.  I would be trying to 4 for Saturday at Wrigley but are you saying that may hurt my chances of getting any tix?
    Yes, I believe that to be true.  It was a bit different with Taylor because the hardcore fans that did the easter egg hunt games and such improved their "boost in line" so some, as example got to pick their tickets on a Tuesday, where I had to wait until Thursday because I didn't participate in as many games.  This will be a bit different but it's supposed to beat the bots, from what I gather.  The Rob had a good interview with an agent from TM that goes through the process I believe if you can find the interview on this forum somewhere.
    It's in the faithful forum on the front page.
    mshnayder said:
    Registered for 5 shows, 0 winners again.  Won just 1 pair over last 3 tours.  Complete waste of time at this point.  2 friends went 0 for 6 shows.  Not even sure how that works out when 2 of the selections showed odds at about 90%.  Congrats to those who had better luck but their process is a joke at this point..
    Did you only register for GA tickets?
  • aNiMaL said:
    mshnayder said:
    Registered for 5 shows, 0 winners again.  Won just 1 pair over last 3 tours.  Complete waste of time at this point.  2 friends went 0 for 6 shows.  Not even sure how that works out when 2 of the selections showed odds at about 90%.  Congrats to those who had better luck but their process is a joke at this point..
    Did you only register for GA tickets?
    Nope.  Did reserved too.
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    This new TM Verified presale is different than that one that you signed up for and got into a virtual line. (Then moved up in line using various methods like preordering the album or getting friends to sign up.) That method didn’t really help weed out the bots and people were able to cheat the system by having hundreds of friends sign up, etc. to boost their place in line.

I just did this new type this morning for Depeche Mode. You get a text with your code and a link a couple hours before onsale time. You then have to sign in with the email you used to register (which should be your TM acct email). Then it brought me to another page and made me sign in again with my TM email and password. So my advice is to click that link a couple minutes before sale time to get through the sign in process. 

The page looks the same as any other presale, there are numerous lines for various ones, use the one for Verified Fan. Then either let it default to ‘search by best seats’ or pick the section you want it to search for tix in, plus the number of tix you want, and put in the code. It searches just like normal and comes up with the best option. As usual, you can either buy those or search again. 

Presales notoriously have meh seats so I didn’t bother with the ones they had available for Depeche Mode. But given that PJ has most of the good seats for 10c, I’d say grab what you can in the Verfied Fan and not worry about trying to beat the bots at the public sale.
    edited February 2018
    sounds good.  Where is Depeche Mode playing?  My easiest concert ticket experience this summer was Barenaked Ladies and they were....$45 a ticket w/Better than Ezra opening.  LOL.
  • I got Fenway 1, the Sunday night, which I had put as a first choice.  I'm flying solo for this.  Is there anyone else flying solo who got reserved at one of the Wrigleys and would like to be each other's guest, assuming the rules allow this?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • wobbler_kittywobbler_kitty Millbury, MA Posts: 161
    sounds good.  Where is Depeche Mode playing?  My easiest concert ticket experience this summer was Barenaked Ladies and they were....$45 a ticket w/Better than Ezra opening.  LOL.
    They just announced a handful of dates for a final leg of the tour. Saw them in CT in Sept and now they’re coming to Boston so of course I have to go. ;) I know I can get good seats closer to the show so I’ll bide my time as usual and use my ticket mojo then.
    lol exactly.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    GA 
    MISSOULA

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Come On I know I gotta get Something
  • mshnayder said:

I am guessing the shows you selected that were 90% were low on that list. If they were your first choice you would have got them. Ex. Let's say they have 100 Seattle tickets. Now 200 people have entered to get those tickets. The odds calculator will says 50%. Now let's assume 100 of those 200 people put Seattle as 1st choice (the other 100 2nd choice, ,3rd, etc.)  In the situation above if you put Seattle 1st you are getting the tickets. If you didn't you are not. So essentially, if the show has low odds you will have 0% chance if you put it as a 2nd choice.