Pearl Jam Patches

HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
Am I the only one bummed by the fact that almost all the PJ patches they used to offer in the shop are now gone?
The only one listed now is the Boston 2016 skull patch. All the others they initially had available are gone :(
"Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

My concert travel backpack has this one. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
    edited January 2018
    deadendp said:

My concert travel backpack has this one. 
    Did you get that one recently or na?
    I was able to buy that same one from the shop easy peasy a while ago but they're are no longer available :(
    "Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy
    edited January 2018
    You know, a good friend gifted me two different ones. Maybe fall of 2015? I know that he bought them from 10c. This is the other one I have that he sent along.

I have two others, but I bought those from the merch tent at Wrigley. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    deadendp said:
    You know, a good friend gifted me two different ones. Maybe fall of 2015? I know that he bought them from 10c. This is the other one I have that he sent along.

I have two others, but I bought those from the merch tent at Wrigley. 
    That was the exact one I wanted to buy from the shop to sew onto a jacket I have. 
    Maybe they're just gonna be selling them at the Merch tents when they go on tour?
    Maybe that's why they're no longer available in the online shop...

These were the merch tent patches. Forgot about one. 
    deadendp said:

These were the merch tent patches. Forgot about one. 
    Aaahh, yeah, I guess they are just selling them at the merch tents then.
    Super cool you got to go to their Wrigley field performance! That must have been epic! :)
    It was more amazing than I can explain. :smile:
  • Foriginal SinForiginal Sin Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 1,743
    They were sitting in the shop for a longggggggg time. Probably went out with the mystery boxes
    Chicago 6/29/98, Alpine Valley(EV) 6/13/99, Alpine Valley 10/08/00, Chicago 10/09/00, Phoenix 10/20/00, Orlando 4/12/03, Tampa 4/13/03, San Diego 6/05/03, Vegas 6/06/03, Phoenix 6/07/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Orlando 10/08/04, D.C. 10/11/04, Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, LA 7/12/08, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09 (Front Row Center, Finally), Phoenix(EV) 11/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Denver 10/22/14, Wrigley 8/20/16, Wrigley 8/22/16
    They were sitting in the shop for a longggggggg time. Probably went out with the mystery boxes
    Mystery boxes?...I didn't even know that was a thing they did...  :|
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    yup. just last year. I think they've done it twice. Last year was the first time I ordered one
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    yup. just last year. I think they've done it twice. Last year was the first time I ordered one
    That sounds really cool! Is it just an assortment of items from the shop? Or other special Ten Club stuff?
    Did they send out an email about it in advance or na?
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    igotid88 said:
    That sounds really cool! Is it just an assortment of items from the shop? Or other special Ten Club stuff?
    Did they send out an email about it in advance or na?
    Yea stuff from the shop. 2 posters. 2 shirts  a cap, tote bags, i forget what else. I'm sure they sent an email. But it's always good to check here first. 
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    Yea stuff from the shop. 2 posters. 2 shirts  a cap, tote bags, i forget what else. I'm sure they sent an email. But it's always good to check here first. 
    Oh wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled if they do one this year :)
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Welcome to the boards, @HannahRose

It might be worth a shot to post an ISO over in Lost Dogs. Somebody might have the patch you’re after just sitting in a drawer. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Welcome to the boards, @HannahRose

It might be worth a shot to post an ISO over in Lost Dogs. Somebody might have the patch you’re after just sitting in a drawer. 
    Hi @dankind, thanks for the welcome, and thanks so much for the suggestion, I'll definitely do that! :D
  • TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    There are still a bunch of patches available at Easy Street. I believe I saw 3-4 of the ones pictured so far in the thread there yesterday.
    Not to mention they have that gray PJ US Flag sticker and new sonics themed basketball sticker for free too.
    There are still a bunch of patches available at Easy Street. I believe I saw 3-4 of the ones pictured so far in the thread there yesterday.
    Not to mention they have that gray PJ US Flag sticker and new sonics themed basketball sticker for free too.
    Easy Street?...Is that some trading website or a subform on here?..
    Sorry, bit of a clueless newbie when it comes to this sorta thing :s
  • tmantman Posts: 158
    Easy street is the West Seattle Record store and a definite must visit if in town!
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Easy Street?...Is that some trading website or a subform on here?..
    Sorry, bit of a clueless newbie when it comes to this sorta thing :s

Easy Street Records Hannah :)
    tman said:
    Easy street is the West Seattle Record store and a definite must visit if in town!
    Oh crap, I didn't even know about this music store, I'll definitely have to check it out when I'm back in Seattle. Thanks! :smile: