Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• InHiding_InEuropeInHiding_InEurope Brussels Posts: 22
    Last year they had night trains until very late from Leuven to Brussels. The shuttle fbus rom the festival ground to Leuven station (15 min) runs until 4 am.
    see: https://www.rockwerchter.be/en/practical/how-to-get-there
    I was there last year but did not use public transport, so this is not based on own experience.

1996 Barcelona - 2009 Berlin - 2010 Berlin - 2014 Berlin - 2017 EV Amsterdam 3 - 2018 Amsterdam 1+2, Pinkpop, Barcelona - 2019 EV Amsterdam 1, EV Brussels - 2022 Berlin - Frankfurt - Amsterdam
  • Hi, I just received my Milan ticket but to my surprise it doesn't have an assigned seat or standing place.  It's a Posto Unico ticket which I thought meant unique place.  Does anyone know how this works? I might have bought the wrong thing but I can't exactly return it so I may as well at least understand it now.  Thanks! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • kst said:
    Hi, I just received my Milan ticket but to my surprise it doesn't have an assigned seat or standing place.  It's a Posto Unico ticket which I thought meant unique place.  Does anyone know how this works? I might have bought the wrong thing but I can't exactly return it so I may as well at least understand it now.  Thanks! 
    I think there are 2 GA area. The pit(VIP) and posto unico is behind the pit i think
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Wow. That's disappointing.  Does anyone speak Italian - is there a way Posto Unico could actually translate to general admission? "Unique place" seems like it has the opposite meaning of that.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 58
    Hi guys looking for 2 tickets for London either night GA or seated for a friend and also 1 for night 2 Ga
    thanks
  • amoriciamorici Posts: 28
    kst said:
    Wow. That's disappointing.  Does anyone speak Italian - is there a way Posto Unico could actually translate to general admission? "Unique place" seems like it has the opposite meaning of that.
    Hi kst, posto unico is referred to the general admission. It is not valid as a PIT ticket. No reserved seat, just floor 
  • Thank you amorici.  This is not good news, but I'm still going to have a good time!

• Just booked a holiday to Portugal and could be in Lisbon for the show if I can get tickets. Need 2. Can anyone help?
  • vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    hi anyone been to rock werchter before? i dont want to camp just want to see PJ. thinking about staying in Brussels. From past experience do you think they can accommodate all passengers back to Brussels since it will finish very late?
    coz last time in Milton keynes it was hectic as the train stop operating when PJ finish the concert
    last time PJ played werchter we stayed in Brussels ( great city lots of beers ) and took the train + shuttle bus to the festival ... PJs show ended half an hour AFTER the last train from the village where the shuttlebus ends, and there was only a handfull of cabs,( and maybe 5000 people trying to catch one it was chaotic ) and there were also no busses to Brussels so we ended up taking a bus 15 km closer to Brussels and then walked about 8-10km towards Brussels city limit where we got a cab who took us the last 5-8 km we were back at our hotel around 6 in the morning 
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • vest71 said:
    hi anyone been to rock werchter before? i dont want to camp just want to see PJ. thinking about staying in Brussels. From past experience do you think they can accommodate all passengers back to Brussels since it will finish very late?
    coz last time in Milton keynes it was hectic as the train stop operating when PJ finish the concert
    last time PJ played werchter we stayed in Brussels ( great city lots of beers ) and took the train + shuttle bus to the festival ... PJs show ended half an hour AFTER the last train from the village where the shuttlebus ends, and there was only a handfull of cabs,( and maybe 5000 people trying to catch one it was chaotic ) and there were also no busses to Brussels so we ended up taking a bus 15 km closer to Brussels and then walked about 8-10km towards Brussels city limit where we got a cab who took us the last 5-8 km we were back at our hotel around 6 in the morning 
    Wow, that was a long ride!
  • vest71 said:
    Just received an email from Rock Werchter... There are NO buses and trains after midnight, so I think this will be the same case as for this year. i think the best way is to just rent a car as it is not very far from Brussels
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    £32 for a flight to Prague  :)
  • bburpeebburpee Posts: 176
    Anybody else camping at Rock Werchter? I am! Maybe we can coordinate if we're not garbage people. 
    Is it too much to ask for a full-blown Temple of the Dog set? Probably.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    Hey european tour!!!

buy a poster at a show and win several other 2018 PJ posters and at the same time help Dave at Operation Yellow Ribbon & Tom at Given To Fly!! 

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/268710/2018-tour-contest-to-win-2018-posters-to-help-oyr-given-to-live

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Hi, I am looking for 2 tickets for Barcelona. please!!!!
    Thank you and cheers
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    Hello out there!
    ISO
    1-2 x GA Amsterdam
    or
    2 Seats for Amsterdam
    Thanks for answers and greetings
    Frank
  • Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 36
    If you have Europe tickets that you can't use, how can you sell/transfer?

• For which show do you have tix you can't use?
  • Hyme2kHyme2k Posts: 36
    Rome and Barcelona
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    Really sad there isnt a 2nd show for Barcelona , its gonna be the last time me and my wife are gonna be able to go to other countries seeing PJ so it would be perfect to end with a double date...oh well...
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Jack White and Jack Johnson both playing on the same day as PJ at Werchter. Potential for some great guest appearances!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Hey! I'm looking for tickets to Prague for 2 friends. I already have a reserved seat. So, 3 tickets would be perfect so we could be together on the show but at least 2 for them would be also great. Reserved or GA. Anyone? Thanks :)
  • I'm wondering if my marriage can cope with me adding another date. Flights are quite cheap to Amsterdam....
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    I'm wondering if my marriage can cope with me adding another date. Flights are quite cheap to Amsterdam....
    Well, if you're taking a Date with you to these concert, then yeah, your Marriage may not cope>LOL
  • fuchs77fuchs77 Germany Posts: 81
    I'm wondering if my marriage can cope with me adding another date. Flights are quite cheap to Amsterdam....
    Just do it. You never know how long it will take till they come back. Amsterdam shows are always amazing shows! And also a nice city to explore
    96 Hamburg, 00 Hamburg, 06 Berlin, 07 Hurricane Festival
    10 London, 12 Amsterdam I & II, Copenhagen,  13 London & Chicago
    14 Amsterdam, Mailand, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    15 Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte, Rio
    18 Amsterdam, London², Prag, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
  • I'm wondering if my marriage can cope with me adding another date. Flights are quite cheap to Amsterdam....
    Do it. I'm certain your love of Pearl Jam is something your better half was aware of when she married you.
    Do it. I'm certain your love of Pearl Jam is something your better half was aware of when she married you.
    :lol:
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    My FB is full of people bitching and asking the same question over and over, on the PJ page...there's no way it was this bad when Europe was announced 
  • Hi guys, still looking for 1 GA ticket. Please let me know if you might be selling one. Thanks 
    EV London 07/06/17
    PJ Prague 01/07/18
    EV Berlin 28/06/19