David Letterman is Back

18910111214»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 15,033
    Bit of a fluffy interview by Dave. Still enjoyed it though
    lemme ask you then, just what are or were your expectations for this series and episode specifically.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,044
    mickeyrat said:
    Bit of a fluffy interview by Dave. Still enjoyed it though
    lemme ask you then, just what are or were your expectations for this series and episode specifically.
    Without the confines of a nightly show, with commercial breaks, on a major network, I expected a little more depth than what we got. Always felt Dave is one of the best interviewers out there and was excited that he'd have this much time to dive into things.....this struck me as similar to the kind of interview he would do on his old show, just longer. The John Lewis part was very good. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 16,454
    On May 1st 1998, Pearl Jam appeared on the 1,000th episode of The Late Show with David Letterman and performed Wishlist 

I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 16,454
    I miss igotid88
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,044
    igotid88 said:
    On May 1st 1998, Pearl Jam appeared on the 1,000th episode of The Late Show with David Letterman and performed Wishlist 

...3 months after the album came out
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • fifefife Posts: 3,264
    Maybe I am just obsessed with Dave but here is a great article with him and Seinfeld

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 15,033
    Season 2 My Next Guest Needs No Introduction premieres May 31.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14