Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    I only entered for Amsterdam. Hence my stress.
    wow! I hope you get it!
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • The question under pressure :) : do they email you even to notice that you have no ticket? I am curious about the opportunity of getting a ticket offered to those who didn't get it through the lottery, as 10c said... Also wonder for which city it would be possible. #thestruggleisrealthestruggleisconstant
  • bernice said:
    I only entered for Amsterdam. Hence my stress.
    wow! I hope you get it!
    Haha, thank you. I hope so too.
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    The question under pressure :) : do they email you even to notice that you have no ticket? I am curious about the opportunity of getting a ticket offered to those who didn't get it through the lottery, as 10c said... Also wonder for which city it would be possible. #thestruggleisrealthestruggleisconstant
    Can't remember but your ticket status in 'my tickets' will update to won or lost
    Kearnsy
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Looking for a Barcelona GA spare
  • Not sure if I'm enjoying this or hating it haha. First draw as my previous gigs were all festivals other than Milton Keynes. Went for ga in both London shows. Needing a third ticket for london1. Anyone got any advice on any other presales. Noticed they said inn The rules that we will maybe get aanother chance before general sale. Does this happen often. Cheers in advance.
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    Cmonnnnnn Berlin, lets be having you
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
  • I think I have refreshed my ticket page on 10c at least 6 times per minute since 900  =)
  • How do you know if they have the correct credit card info?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Don't know if I had to put it in when I entered the lottery? 

If not... maybe they have some old card as default..... :(
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    No idea.
  • Guys, please write here when you get any notification so we know it's coming :) Thanks
  • Checked credit card and on here, nothing yet
    4784495 - Thomas 9
    No idea.
    By charging you $1. You can check from you online banking
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • ElEl Posts: 139
    How do you know if they have the correct credit card info?
    I had to enter mine manually anyways, even though there was one provided in my account. You can also check your bank details, if they charged 1 USD already. 
    Music is what feelings sound like.
    edited December 2017
    still nothing :-(
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    El said:
    I had to enter mine manually anyways, even though there was one provided in my account. You can also check your bank details, if they charged 1 USD already. 

what if they didnt?
  • ElEl Posts: 139
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    Then I am not sure what would happen. As it seems you had to enter a valid card which would be charged 1 USD as authorization fee to be eligible to enter the draw in the first place. 
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • El said:
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    Then I am not sure what would happen. As it seems you had to enter a valid card which would be charged 1 USD as authorization fee to be eligible to enter the draw in the first place. 
    From my understanding that's correct, but 10c also state that some international bank could update their status later than usual (mine does and I freak out every time)
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    Then there will be no withdrawals from TenClub and you have no tickets. Easy like that. You need a Credit card which functions for payments and only way to check is to see if you have reservations. 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • gmc15gmc15 Posts: 6
    El said:
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    From my understanding that's correct, but 10c also state that some international bank could update their status later than usual (mine does and I freak out every time)
    Well, I just realised that my card had expired since the last time I ordered anything from 10c but I was able to enter the draw. I've just updated the card info but no idea what will happen now. Might have to spend Friday furiously clicking on ticketmaster's website!
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    gmc15 said:
    Well, I just realised that my card had expired since the last time I ordered anything from 10c but I was able to enter the draw. I've just updated the card info but no idea what will happen now. Might have to spend Friday furiously clicking on ticketmaster's website!
    I have a credit card in my 10C account; however, when I entered the drawing, I needed to provide credit card details separately. I am assuming you should have been prompted to do the same.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • gmc15 said:
    I have a credit card in my 10C account; however, when I entered the drawing, I needed to provide credit card details separately. I am assuming you should have been prompted to do the same.
    Yea I also had to put in new card details when i entered into the draw
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • gmc15 said:
    El said:
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    I think for the 2012 Tour my card was declined - I got an email from ten club asking for a new card manually and they gave me quite some time (like a day or something - but I super fast responded!) to get back to them with either a new card or sort the issue. Hopefully if need be they'll do that for you.

Although, updating your card probably works anyway. I already have the $1 dollar charges (all 6 of them from changing order of shows around!) showing on my statement.
    Hope this helps!
  • il vecchioil vecchio Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    Did anybody get a notification so far?
    nope
    dingers said:
    gmc15 said:
    Yea I also had to put in new card details when i entered into the draw
    You know, maybe I did. Honestly I have no memory of doing so! I haven't seen any charge on the card yet so that's why I'm now freaking out but from memory, it usually does take a while for charges from the US to show on my account here. Fingers crossed.
    gmc15 said:
    El said:
    just_one said:
    El said:

what if they didnt?
    I think for the 2012 Tour my card was declined - I got an email from ten club asking for a new card manually and they gave me quite some time (like a day or something - but I super fast responded!) to get back to them with either a new card or sort the issue. Hopefully if need be they'll do that for you.

Although, updating your card probably works anyway. I already have the $1 dollar charges (all 6 of them from changing order of shows around!) showing on my statement.
    Hope this helps!
    Thanks, that does reassure me a bit. I only actually put in for one show (just for financial reasons) and was hoping to maybe pick up a couple of others on general sale.
  • bernice said:
    nope
    I wonder if it's a for loop circle in a software to assign tickets, how long it should take to simulate the drawing and notify! I am also not sure if refreshing the My ticket page is working, did anyone try that?
  • Got GA for Amsterdam. Just received the mail!!!!!