Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    No show in Ireland or Northern Ireland?  Jeeesh!  Pearl Jam seems to keep playing the same European countries over and over again.  Don't they realize they could sell out Croke Park in Dublin (75,000), especially considering they've only played on the island in 1996 and 2010?  Speaking of that neck of the woods, what about Edinburgh and Stockholm?  A lesson on European geography might be in order here.  My longstanding preparations to see Pearl Jam in Ireland will simply have to remain in a holding pattern.  Nonetheless, I'll be a huge Pearl Jam fan forever!  As someone that lived in Europe for four years, maybe the Pearl Jam tour manager would be willing to discuss the matter with me.     
    You're forgetting 2000 but yeah, it's very disappointing they're not coming here. Unless the Slane rumours are true (despite Slane being an awful venue)
    Also played in 2006. Croke park is not going to happen this year anyway with the 3 shows already announced for there. Slane, hopefully never.
    Kearnsy
  • I didn't know they played in Ireland in 2000 and 2006 as well.  Nevertheless, there's little doubt that they haven't played in Ireland since 2010.  I'd say they're certainly overdue!  I've been waiting and preparing for the last four years.  Let's go guys! 

• just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    Is a 2nd show at barcelona possible??
  • no codeno code Posts: 109
    Just Amsterdam for me this time. Hoping for a second show if it sells well.

Werchter is my regular festival, but I have to let this one go. Building a new house around that time. A roof over our heads is also important ;-)

No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • edvedd said:
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    Hope that you have right and all 10C members can have priority for tickets ;)
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?

Renew on 30 November and you should be ok.
    Renew after 30 November and you're ok for future tours announced before 30 November 2018.

The good news is that anyone can try for someone's extra ticket.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    'Names will be selected for each ticket type taking your priority into consideration. Please keep in mind that tickets are limited.  Not everyone can have their first choice.  Do not enter for any shows you are not prepared to attend as tickets are non-refundable'

Does this mean that the ticket draw is not random? 
    Kearnsy
  • Here's a thought about future European shows.  Let's focus on the overlooked locations.  Perhaps I can suggest a European tour as follows:

(1) Reykjavik, Iceland - They'll simply go bonkers over a show of that magnitude.

(2) Cork, Ireland - It's not really necessary to force them to travel to Dublin.

(3) Dublin, Ireland - This one's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(4) Belfast, Northern Ireland - Why not?  It's a big city, and you're already going to be on the island.

(5) Edinburgh, Scotland - Forget about London for once, and look to the north!

(6) Copenhagen, Denmark - Why not play before the "happiest" people in the world once again?

(7) Oslo, Norway - The city has a population of about 650,000.

(8) Stockholm, Sweden - This one's also a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(9) Helsinki, Finland - The city has a population of about 625,000.

(10) Moscow, Russia - The members of Pearl Jam can serve as ambassadors of goodwill.

I can make myself available for logistical assistance if necessary.  Jim Fletcher

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    would think the second date at Dam is nailed on, the demand there is always high
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Pearl Jam in Asia!

blah
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    8 show for me!! Woooooooo yeeeah
  • Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Flight booked, thanks ryanair! 
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Going to try and swing a Prague-Krakow-Berlin run...

• maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    Any details on the Milano venue capacity and if all tickets will be standing only (no seats)?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    It's gonna be a hard 6 months..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Prague-Krakow-Berlin-Werchter here show #'s 113-116

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• SaraodSaraod Posts: 26
    No show in Ireland or Northern Ireland?  Jeeesh!  Pearl Jam seems to keep playing the same European countries over and over again.  Don't they realize they could sell out Croke Park in Dublin (75,000), especially considering they've only played on the island in 1996 and 2010?  Speaking of that neck of the woods, what about Edinburgh and Stockholm?  A lesson on European geography might be in order here.  My longstanding preparations to see Pearl Jam in Ireland will simply have to remain in a holding pattern.  Nonetheless, I'll be a huge Pearl Jam fan forever!  As someone that lived in Europe for four years, maybe the Pearl Jam tour manager would be willing to discuss the matter with me.     
    You're forgetting 2000 but yeah, it's very disappointing they're not coming here. Unless the Slane rumours are true (despite Slane being an awful venue)
    Slane rumours...?! When would they squeeze that date in, do you think? This is all clashing badly with work... some 'sick days' looming, I think!
  • SaraodSaraod Posts: 26

Here's a thought about future European shows.  Let's focus on the overlooked locations.  Perhaps I can suggest a European tour as follows:

(1) Reykjavik, Iceland - They'll simply go bonkers over a show of that magnitude.

(2) Cork, Ireland - It's not really necessary to force them to travel to Dublin.

(3) Dublin, Ireland - This one's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(4) Belfast, Northern Ireland - Why not?  It's a big city, and you're already going to be on the island.

(5) Edinburgh, Scotland - Forget about London for once, and look to the north!

(6) Copenhagen, Denmark - Why not play before the "happiest" people in the world once again?

(7) Oslo, Norway - The city has a population of about 650,000.

(8) Stockholm, Sweden - This one's also a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned.

(9) Helsinki, Finland - The city has a population of about 625,000.

(10) Moscow, Russia - The members of Pearl Jam can serve as ambassadors of goodwill.

I can make myself available for logistical assistance if necessary.  Jim Fletcher

pairc ui chaoimh in Cork would be ideal. Eddie had solo gig just down the road from there last June - wondered if that might mean something for the band in 2018. Clearly not :(

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Sweet!!! We’re looking at Spain!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ElEl Posts: 139
    Just noticed that Krakow and Berlin are beautifully set between the World Cup Matches :D

The summer look to be pretty great!
    Music is what feelings sound like.
  • VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    edited December 2017
    I feel like such a sucker going in for three shows at £83 a ticket but that's Brexit I guess. Thanks, leavers!
    Oh please..........havent you seen ticket prices rising over the past few years for all big shows. Dont infect this great forum with that nonsense
    Post edited by VillagePJ on
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    They visited Norway and Sweden the last two tours.  Can understand frustration skipping other countries.
  • pepijn1972pepijn1972 Helmond Posts: 13
    Signed up for Amsterdam and also going to werchter!! Hope i get the tickets!!
    2014 Werchter 
    2018 1st Amsterdam Pinkpop
    2019 EV Düsseldorf 
  • Sure wish they were playing in Scotland this tour! I'll be there during that time, and would have gotten tickets in a heartbeat!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    Norway was far from selling out in 2014 maybe thats a reason...
  • knkkknkk Posts: 29
    edvedd said:
    marko3k said:
    mrk2 said:
    This seems interesting

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.  
    this is very interesting. I was a 10C member in past and i renewed just today for pre-acces to tickets purchase for Rome show (i live in Rome :D ). But i have just discovered about the story of lottery only for members with subscription not late than 30Nov...  that's life!!!!
    Hope that you have right and all 10C members can have priority for tickets ;)
    I renewed my membership (30th Nov.), is that too late for the ticket drawing?

Renew on 30 November and you should be ok.
    Renew after 30 November and you're ok for future tours announced before 30 November 2018.

The good news is that anyone can try for someone's extra ticket.
    Hello,
    my girl made The new subscription on 30 and from 30 Is a new member Of Ten Club.
    she cannot make entries for tickets...... Someone can help?
  • Other people have had this problem, which was solved after emailing 10C
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Tour organisation commenced, now gonna survive on tinned food for weeks
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    This is such great super fun news !!! I’m having problems with the ticket system but I hope I will get help from the Ten club !
  • OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    VillagePJ said:
    I feel like such a sucker going in for three shows at £83 a ticket but that's Brexit I guess. Thanks, leavers!
    Oh please..........havent you seen ticket prices rising over the past few years for all big shows. Dont infect this great forum with that nonsense
    Brexit is a nonsense idea. 
  • PV66613PV66613 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Does anyone know if I'm able to cancel my original entry and then resubmit with a new entry? I would like to edit my choices.