Hillary Clinton: What happened

Comments

• JimmyV said:
    Will we ever move on from the Clintons? Or will they be trotted out and beaten like dead horses for eternity? 2040 presidential debates, Republican candidate turns to his democrat opponent and says, “did you know of and support Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s coverup of the Benghazi investigation and her pay to play Uranium One deal?” Democrat candidate’s response, “I hadn’t been born yet.”
    I think we’ll hear about them for quite a long time. I’ve heard more references to Ted Kennedy being a schmuck in the last year than the previous 10. 
    Once we have a 2020 nominee not named Clinton we will hear about them less.
    I doubt that.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JimmyV said:
    Will we ever move on from the Clintons? Or will they be trotted out and beaten like dead horses for eternity? 2040 presidential debates, Republican candidate turns to his democrat opponent and says, “did you know of and support Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s coverup of the Benghazi investigation and her pay to play Uranium One deal?” Democrat candidate’s response, “I hadn’t been born yet.”
    I think we’ll hear about them for quite a long time. I’ve heard more references to Ted Kennedy being a schmuck in the last year than the previous 10. 
    Once we have a 2020 nominee not named Clinton we will hear about them less.
    I doubt that.
    We'll hear about them less than we do now.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2017
    PJ_Soul said:
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    What a lot of articles and discussions on “the Clintons” leave out is that with different gender roles and expectations, Hillary could’ve continued her career after divorcing Bill. Maybe even become president after having multiple kids with multiple ex husbands. 
    I've never cared that she supported Bill or that she stayed married to Bill. I don't think divorcing him would have hurt her political career at all. It might have delayed it, meaning I don't think she could have run for Senate in NY in 2000. But had she gone away for a few years and then run in 2002 or 2004 I don't think it would have been a problem at all. Not to Democratic voters in blue states, at least.
    Agreed. But there is no way in hell she would have gotten as far as she did if she had multiple kids with multiple ex-husbands.
    I guess there’s no way to prove she would’ve survived politically, but I remember multiple conversations from about 20 years ago where that was the reason given as to why she stayed with Bill. 
    Though 20 years ago all those reasons were undoubtedly 100% valid. I guess now that times have changed she could divorce him now, but by now perhaps they are very satisfied with their marriage, one way or another.
    BTW, why do people assume she ever wanted to divorce Bill???? Not every person who gets cheated on wants to divorce. It's not like they're obligated to. And frankly, why someone wants to get divorced or not is absolutely nobody's business. I also don't think it's fair that everyone assumes she didn't divorce him solely for political/career reasons. I'm sure that likely had something to do with it, but it seems to me that everyone thinks that's the ONLY reason she's stayed with him. I personally don't think so at all. I think she genuinely loves him too.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    yeah it's absurd when the righteous crowd gets all bent when a woman or man don't divorce the cheating partner i know plenty of folks who have been caught cheating on their spouses and they worked it out ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Monica blew, Hillary knew.  Bill raped, Hillary attacked the victims.    This all could have stopped 20 years ago had Hillary been brave enough.  She's no better than Joe Paterno.  She had all the power in the world to stop the passing along. How many victims could have been prevented?   It's about time the clintons are being called out for what they are.   Trump is nothing compared to what Bill did.  Sorry, those are the facts.   Doesn't make trump a good person, but none the less.  Time to stop your hypocrisy,   Cmon, you can do it.   The Libs in govt and media are finally admitting their collusion was wrong.  You can too.   
    Maybe if this shit had stopped and the offenders tossed in jail and never heard from again, we wouldn’t have had the Clintons? You know, Moral Majority, the Jimmies, Jim Swaggart and Jim Bakker. The family values, moral majority Republican hypocrisy party should cease and desist their enabling and justification via the sweet baby Jesus. Don’t even get me going on the Catholic Church. It’s all wrong but one party, and religion, is more hypocritical than the other. Wanna talk about the threat gays pose? And their shit goes back 30 or 40 years. Hell Bush was grabbing Bush before Clinton had a gleam in his eyes. Family values, character matters, Rushbo, Newt the Beaut, Hastert, O’Reilly, et al. All wrong but only one party mocks and doesn’t own it, hello Roy. Where’s Randy Paul? Diddling the neighbor’s wife?
    I agree. There are many road signs on the path that could have altered the course.  To me, this was just the most egregious, obvious and proven.   There are rationalizations of his and her behavior.  The platform they had was higher than anyone has ever had.   That's the point here.  But, yes, numerous examples that hopefully we will stop ignoring including admitting where we missed an opportunity.  Funny folks like Gloria Steinem rationalized it away at the time.  Very Machiavellian in the worst kind of way.  

I see Hillary as a Greek fable.   She did everything to reach her ultimate goal of being president with the hubris that regardless of the collateral damage, she would be the greater good.  Well, how did that work out?   Like all Greek fables, theres a moral.   Do the right thing when you have the chance to, and the greater good will be served.  Think of where Hillary could have stood in history if she stood up for victims when the opportunity presented it?  Who knows?  Maybe she'd even be president now.  How ironic.   
    If Bill being a rapist is a fact, isn’t there even more evidence that trump is a rapist?
    There is?  Please share.  He talks like an 8th grader trying to impress his friends,  do I think he's used his position to do things he shouldn't?  Sure.  but I'd like to hear the evidence other than his 8th grade impressing the guys talk.   And, yes that is an indictment on its own. We shouldn't have a president that talks like an 8th grader.  

To a couple other comments - I don't want either Clinton jailed.   I don't even bring this up in light of trump.  You all do.   I am responding to a Hillary thread.

im also not sure why every time someone talks about the Clintons it turns back to trump.  They are separate issues.

take this - a CEO has an affair with an intern in his office.  Put on your Human Resources hat and let me know if you see a problem there.  Then multiply that by 1,000,000 and you get the power issue involved in what Bill did as an AG, a governor and a president. 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    edited November 2017
    Seriously? You are unaware of the rape accusations laid against Trump?? Even the child-rape one? She even attempted to take it to a civil trial, but couldn't afford the legal fees.
    And the reason it always turns back to Trump is because he's the current president, so it's way more relevant, and no, they aren't really separate issues. Not in the context you bring it up. You are trying to tie it to current politics. So just the fact that all those accusations against Trump existed BEFORE he was elected makes it infinitely more relevant to the issue of sexual assault running rampant among the so-called elite, and infinitely more relevant in terms of current politics.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    Monica blew, Hillary knew.  Bill raped, Hillary attacked the victims.    This all could have stopped 20 years ago had Hillary been brave enough.  She's no better than Joe Paterno.  She had all the power in the world to stop the passing along. How many victims could have been prevented?   It's about time the clintons are being called out for what they are.   Trump is nothing compared to what Bill did.  Sorry, those are the facts.   Doesn't make trump a good person, but none the less.  Time to stop your hypocrisy,   Cmon, you can do it.   The Libs in govt and media are finally admitting their collusion was wrong.  You can too.   
    Maybe if this shit had stopped and the offenders tossed in jail and never heard from again, we wouldn’t have had the Clintons? You know, Moral Majority, the Jimmies, Jim Swaggart and Jim Bakker. The family values, moral majority Republican hypocrisy party should cease and desist their enabling and justification via the sweet baby Jesus. Don’t even get me going on the Catholic Church. It’s all wrong but one party, and religion, is more hypocritical than the other. Wanna talk about the threat gays pose? And their shit goes back 30 or 40 years. Hell Bush was grabbing Bush before Clinton had a gleam in his eyes. Family values, character matters, Rushbo, Newt the Beaut, Hastert, O’Reilly, et al. All wrong but only one party mocks and doesn’t own it, hello Roy. Where’s Randy Paul? Diddling the neighbor’s wife?
    I agree. There are many road signs on the path that could have altered the course.  To me, this was just the most egregious, obvious and proven.   There are rationalizations of his and her behavior.  The platform they had was higher than anyone has ever had.   That's the point here.  But, yes, numerous examples that hopefully we will stop ignoring including admitting where we missed an opportunity.  Funny folks like Gloria Steinem rationalized it away at the time.  Very Machiavellian in the worst kind of way.  

I see Hillary as a Greek fable.   She did everything to reach her ultimate goal of being president with the hubris that regardless of the collateral damage, she would be the greater good.  Well, how did that work out?   Like all Greek fables, theres a moral.   Do the right thing when you have the chance to, and the greater good will be served.  Think of where Hillary could have stood in history if she stood up for victims when the opportunity presented it?  Who knows?  Maybe she'd even be president now.  How ironic.   
    If Bill being a rapist is a fact, isn’t there even more evidence that trump is a rapist?
    There is?  Please share.  He talks like an 8th grader trying to impress his friends,  do I think he's used his position to do things he shouldn't?  Sure.  but I'd like to hear the evidence other than his 8th grade impressing the guys talk.   And, yes that is an indictment on its own. We shouldn't have a president that talks like an 8th grader.  

To a couple other comments - I don't want either Clinton jailed.   I don't even bring this up in light of trump.  You all do.   I am responding to a Hillary thread.

im also not sure why every time someone talks about the Clintons it turns back to trump.  They are separate issues.

take this - a CEO has an affair with an intern in his office.  Put on your Human Resources hat and let me know if you see a problem there.  Then multiply that by 1,000,000 and you get the power issue involved in what Bill did as an AG, a governor and a president. 
    I believe you brought up trump in an earlier comment. And trump isn’t speaking like an eighth grader in the tape, he speaking like a sex offender. Eighth graders who make up stories make up consensual stories. Unrepentant sex offenders brag about their behavior.   
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Seriously? You are unaware of the rape accusations laid against Trump?? Even the child-rape one? She even attempted to take it to a civil trial, but couldn't afford the legal fees.
    And the reason it always turns back to Trump is because he's the current president, so it's way more relevant, and no, they aren't really separate issues. Not in the context you bring it up. You are trying to tie it to current politics. So just the fact that all those accusations against Trump existed BEFORE he was elected makes it infinitely more relevant to the issue of sexual assault running rampant among the so-called elite, and infinitely more relevant in terms of current politics.
    I'm not saying Trump is innocent.  I just asked for your facts.   Neither he nor Hillary were fit to be President.

to be purely political, Bills rape came out before he was elected and Hillary attacked the victim.   And all of that happened before Hillary ran for senate or anything else.  Then he doubled down while in office.   If that doesn't bother you, I don't know what to tell you.  I believe you for one said - well, it was consensual, so no big deal.   You couldn't be more wrong.  If I got your sentiment confused with someone else, I apologize.   However, it's that exact sentiment that prevents us from fixing this problem.  

And maybe, if she had come out for the victims and against the raper 30 years ago, you wouldn't be stuck with Trump as President.   Are you guys having trouble connecting the dots?  I can't lay it any more bare for you. 
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm not saying Trump is innocent.  I just asked for your facts.   Neither he nor Hillary were fit to be President.

to be purely political, Bills rape came out before he was elected and Hillary attacked the victim.   And all of that happened before Hillary ran for senate or anything else.  Then he doubled down while in office.   If that doesn't bother you, I don't know what to tell you.  I believe you for one said - well, it was consensual, so no big deal.   You couldn't be more wrong.  If I got your sentiment confused with someone else, I apologize.   However, it's that exact sentiment that prevents us from fixing this problem.  

And maybe, if she had come out for the victims and against the raper 30 years ago, you wouldn't be stuck with Trump as President.   Are you guys having trouble connecting the dots?  I can't lay it any more bare for you. 
    Did you say It’s a fact Bill is a rapist, or was that someone else? 
    edited November 2017
    PJ_Soul said:

Me being bothered isn't the issue. My point is that it is relatively irrelevant right now. Also, as I've argued before, you assume that Hillary believes the victim. Why?? If she doesn't believe the victim then of course she is going to attack her. She isn't actually obligated to believe some woman over her husband. She might be wrong, but she has a right to believe what she believes, since there isn't any proof. You seriously expect women to automatically side with some stranger over her husband, in general? That just isn't how it works. I feel like you act as though Hillary is the accused. She isn't. And as far as we know, she doesn't defend a guilty man. She defends a man she thinks isn't guilty for all we know. Even if she suspected her husband was guilty, I can't believe you think her defending her husband against accusations 30 years ago can be mentioned in the same breath as the current POTUS who admitted to being a sexual predator himself and who has 16 accusers of more recent crimes. I have no clue how you put Hillary Clinton in the same ballpark as Donald Trump. I think that is ridiculous. I also think it's pretty ridiculous to suggest that if she had believed it all, and had then sided with any accuser, that it would have had a big impact on the rampant problem of men being predatory perverts. That idea is pretty naive.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    PJ_Soul said:

Hillary was absolutely fit to be president.  The only shit show we would be involved in if she won would be the bullshit that the GOP/Russia would be spreading on Infowars and Hannity.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i can't wait until 20 years from now when I can deflect from the current administration's ills on Trump when Ivanka runs, even though he hasn't been in power in 10-15 years. 

But but but but Trump! 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    She hasn’t been indicted.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited March 2018
    Hillary back in the news.  Global tour explaining to India what happened.  Bashing the entire country of deplorables,. The sea of red on the map. Except for the enlightend coasts Minnesota and Illinois.
    Wow.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/hillary-clinton-overseas-trump-won-backwards-voter/
    Post edited by RYME on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    RYME said:
    Hillary back in the news.  Global tour explaining to India what happened.  Bashing the entire country of deplorables,. The sea of red on the map. Except for the enlightend coasts Minnesota and Illinois.
    Wow.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/12/hillary-clinton-overseas-trump-won-backwards-voter/
    What in her statements was bashing the entire country of deplorables? She made an assessment of the slogan, MAGA, and what it stands for and that people were looking backwards to what they thought were better times. Nothing new there. Pretty sure she and several others have been saying that for a long time. Why is it being made in to news is the real question.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Hillary Clinton is a private citizen who can say whatever she wants.

tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.
    What in her statements was bashing the entire country of deplorables? She made an assessment of the slogan, MAGA, and what it stands for and that people were looking backwards to what they thought were better times. Nothing new there. Pretty sure she and several others have been saying that for a long time. Why is it being made in to news is the real question.

She put herself in the news, that's why it's in the news again.
    And she continues to call all of the Americans who voted against her deplorable.  That's a large demographic she's talking to.  I am still proud to be in Hillary's basket of deplorables.
    And none of her stereotypes are correct about me. 
    She's taking this message to India that's why it's in the news.
    To say that MAGA is somehow going backwards is just utterly wrong.
    I hope she continues to spew her rhetoric.  She's not doing her party any favors, that I can tell you.
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

And she continues to call all of the Americans who voted against her deplorable.  That's a large demographic she's talking to.  I am still proud to be in Hillary's basket of deplorables.
    I hope she continues to spew her rhetoric.  She's not doing her party any favors, that I can tell you.
    she doesn't control the news. she doesn't put herself in the news unless she calls a press conference. it's the right that keeps talking about her, as they need a villain to counter the dunderhead you voted for. and he's the main one that keeps bringing her up. imagine if obama kept blathering on and on about McCain this long after the election. 
    she wrote a book about her collossal fuck up and is promoting it. 
    it's not her party. the election was nearly 500 days ago. she has been a private citizen longer than some people have been president. 
    MAGA is going backwards. what do you call rolling back of so many progressive policies? the opposite of progressive is REGRESSIVE. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

a vote for a scumbag like trump was deplorable. that might not make the person who made the vote a deplorable person, but it makes their decision deplorable. just my opinion.
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

Didn’t she say half of trump voter are deplorable, which statistically has played out to be true. And maga is clearing a rederence to the past. You can’t do something again if it hasn’t been done before. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

I read the whole article and listened to the snippet of video embedded and she never once said deplorable or most of the words the journalists inferred. Maybe you should take a step back and think about why it bothers you so much that someone who is not in power and didn't win an election affects you so much that you claim identity to a word that was very specifically used one time. Based on what you said above you don't fit the description she detailed in that speech almost 2 years ago so why you are proud to be something you claim not to even be is beyond puzzling.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Hillary Clinton is a boogie(wo)man to the Right and a gift that keeps on giving to Republican pundits and politicians. All of them are going to miss her more than they know when she is gone and the Democrats have a fresh nominee.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,481
    JimmyV said:
    Hillary Clinton is a boogie(wo)man to the Right and a gift that keeps on giving to Republican pundits and politicians. All of them are going to miss her more than they know when she is gone and the Democrats have a fresh nominee.
    The 2018 midterms will still have Team Trump Treason and repubes chanting “lock her up” and crooked Hillary references. That’s all they have.

Brilliantati©
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

Didn’t she say half of trump voter are deplorable, which statistically has played out to be true. And maga is clearing a rederence to the past. You can’t do something again if it hasn’t been done before. 
    So if half of Trump voters are deplorables, what is the other half made up of?
    Hillary didn't call it a deplorable decision.
    She said that we are racist, sexist, homophobes, xenophobes Etc.
    I wouldn't still be talking about this if she wasn't still talking about this.  The mainstream media put her in the news again today.  She obviously still wants attention so she's got it.
    Hell I'd say we've been declining since Reagan left office.  George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Obama are all about the same thing.  Get a few things passed, take there lumps during the midterms, become lame ducks and carry on with the status quo.
    Most of our presidents have been like stiff-necked Ken dolls.  Pull the little string on the back and they all say
    "my fellow Americans". Trump is trying to pass a Better for all
    (yes all not just some) Americans first agenda. (Every country's leader or leaders should be working on behalf of their own country's best interest first)
    Trump has been growing the economy.  Creating more jobs, minority unemployment numbers are nearing all-time lows.  He's out in California looking at prototype border walls,  He likely has gotten North Korea to the negotiating table.  How is this going backwards?  Back a few months ago, everybody was worried that his tweeting, and talking about the big red button, was going to get us all nuked.  That's not going to happen.
    I think he's doing alright.
    I’d say yes, about half of trump supporters are bigots. The rest are a mix of evangelicals who think trump is the the result of God’s work, and liberals are baby killing, one world government marxists. Others are supporting him because they feel they are benefitting and getting what they want personally. There are also repupublican/conservative loyalists who find him personally offensive, but go through a series of rationalizations to make trump appear like he’s doing effective things. Examples are making the wall somehow appear effective and worth the costs, redefining policies that will have us falling behind in the global economy into putting us first somehow. (Potential trade war) North Korea using trump as a way to validate their power in the world is seen as a showcase for trump the great negotiator. Silence on Russia is actual a cover for behind the scenes intervention. 
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

I wouldn't still be talking about this if she wasn't still talking about this.  The mainstream media put her in the news again today.  She obviously still wants attention so she's got it.
    Hell I'd say we've been declining since Reagan left office.  George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Obama are all about the same thing.  Get a few things passed, take there lumps during the midterms, become lame ducks and carry on with the status quo.
    Most of our presidents have been like stiff-necked Ken dolls.  Pull the little string on the back and they all say
    (yes all not just some) Americans first agenda. (Every country's leader or leaders should be working on behalf of their own country's best interest first)
    Trump has been growing the economy.  Creating more jobs, minority unemployment numbers are nearing all-time lows.  He's out in California looking at prototype border walls,  He likely has gotten North Korea to the negotiating table.  How is this going backwards?  Back a few months ago, everybody was worried that his tweeting, and talking about the big red button, was going to get us all nuked.  That's not going to happen.
    you don't seriously believe that trump is "trying to pass a better for all", do you? he is trying to get himself and his family and his friends richer. there really is nothing more to it. 

NK is a means to an end of people forgetting about all the bullshit he's pulled, along with his ego. he wants to do something "big" no matter the risk. he could easily piss off NK to the point of things going to utter shit. if he doesn't, great. But I'll believe this meeting happens when it's actually over. 

you can't simply look at one admin and say "he's growing the economy", especially after one year. Obama pulled your economy out of the toilet and it's been growing ever since. Trump simply hasn't fucked it up yet. YET.  Hopefully he doesn't. But the market swing after his idiotic tariff announcement was not encouraging. 

the border wall will do nothing except hurt the US and it's labour force. it will force companies to hire locally, then those lazy employees will demand high wages for unskilled work, putting those business out on their asses. but it won't happen in Trump's time, so everyone will blame the dem who is in office at the time when it does. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

The truth sometimes hurts you probably fall on the other half not a deplorable but close lol 
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

The truth sometimes hurts you probably fall on the other half not a deplorable but close lol 
    So I'm not a deplorable, thank you, I appreciate that.  I know that I'm not a bigot.  So I'm just a blankety-blank and I'll accept that. =)
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

So I'm not a deplorable, thank you, I appreciate that.  I know that I'm not a bigot.  So I'm just a blankety-blank and I'll accept that. =)
    just comedy relief from me i would not label anyone from this forum a deplorable , if you voted for the man that's on you i say own your vote i voted for HRC i would never deny it , what's done is done ...
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    tbergs said:
    RYME said:
    Wow.

just comedy relief from me i would not label anyone from this forum a deplorable , if you voted for the man that's on you i say own your vote i voted for HRC i would never deny it , what's done is done ...
    I own it yes.
    And 1 year in, I like Trump better now than the day I voted for him.