Let's Play Two Fanviews Here

Comments

• Blu Ray will really be nice. That's the real prize.  
  • E-G-A-GE-G-A-G Posts: 228
    i was moved to tears by the way they presented 'Release' in the film.  clinch did a great job.
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    well done, great footage, great shots- the overhead wrigley shots were sick, and they captured one of my all time pj moments with the gleason footage, so powerful. thought the sound was great.  i was getting into it a lot in the theater but being a monday night after work most others were tame.  agree with the crispness of hearing things liek the note at the end of low light, it kinfa gives you more of an appreciation for something you already have a huge appreciation for.  i only did wrigley 1 and thought it was funny they wore the same clothes for the dvd cuts.  i had to keep asking myself if i was there for that.  i enjoyed seeing the old chicago footage too, nice parallel between young raw about to genius and then the eventual masters of the genre.  i enjoyed getting some 13 love in this too, i was at that and it will always be a special night for me because of what they accomplished in coming back on stage at midnight and rockign for 2 more hours.  made the 16 show feel triumphant (and it was a beautiful day) - also good to finally know what was played on that rooftop

i agree with the "too much ed" sentiment ( i dont think stone spoke)  and they were going to make a dvd anyway as they had clinch filming this, i feel that once the cubs won the world series they made this too much of a cubs story.  then they had to have someone follow ed around the world series.  it would have been a damn fine dvd without it being that much cubs. 

cant wait to see the extra footage

'98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • kateikatei DC Metro Posts: 76
    I really enjoyed this film.  It brought me right back to the show.  I am not much of a sports fan and sometimes have a hard time understanding the appeal but this film actually made me get it a bit better-it's about being passionate and finding such joy in something-the way I feel about PJ.  I was also moved to tears at one point, actually when Ed spoke of Ghosts.  I remember that moment at the show.  Made me so hopeful for a tour soon!  Thank you to all who were involved in the making of this film.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    I watched it last night in Jacksonville - it was awesome.  Very well made. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    LukinFan said:
    More well made than the 2017-18 Noles. :rofl:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    dankind said:
    LukinFan said:
    haha yeah, there's not too much to say about that.  I'm slightly confident about the UM game this weekend. Mainly because it's at home.  
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • WW GirlWW Girl York, SC Posts: 24
    AMAZING DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!  Saw it last night in Charlotte, NC and sold out of course!  The sound was nice and loud and awesome!  An excellent buildup to reliving the Cubs World Series win along with some very cool vintage PJ shots from 1992 and a little history of EV Chicago days all rolled into an amazing concert at Wrigley Field!  A very happy emotional ending when the Cubs took the title and seeing Eddie's own reactions at the same time!  Brought back memories of my Chicago days in the mid-nineties living in an apartment immediately behind Wrigley Field (my parking spot was even in the Wrigley Field lot!).  We didn't have the bleachers on our rooftop but I was about a 20 second walk to the Metro theatre featured in this documentary where PJ played in 1992 for $250!  Man I wish I had seen that show!!!
    "I know that I was born and I know that I will die, the in between is mine.  I am mine."

Chicago, IL (March 13, 1994), Milwaukee, WI (July 08, 1995), Chicago, IL (July 11, 1995), Santa Cruz, CA (November 12, 1997), Oakland, CA (November 14, 1997), Sacramento, CA (July 16, 1998), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 1999), Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, CA (June 01, 2003), Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004), Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006), Columbia, SC (June 16, 2008), Atlanta, GA (September 22, 2012), Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013), Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013), Greenville, SC (April 16, 2016), Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016), SEATTLE, WA (AUGUST 10, 2018)  SHOW #20!!!, Camden, NJ (September 15, 2022).
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Saw it in Kennesaw, GA last night.  Really enjoyed it.  Loved the interviews and behind the scenes videos from the Wrigley shows.  Looking forward to getting the dvd soon!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    While I would have preferred the Mendon Drive in, my Baltimore experience at the art deco palace that is the Senator Theatre was pretty dang good.  Built in 1939 and renovated within the past 10 years, great sound and a great screen.

I am in agreement that the only thing that would have made it better would have been a TAD more of Stone Gossard in the movie. 

LAST EXIT sounded amaze.   Now I can spin the vinyl.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Potential Spoiler:

What struck me most though was the overwhelming underlying theme of joy. The joy of people singing the songs. The bands faces. The shots of the crowd (bravo Danny Fucking Clinch). The worry on Eds face when he was worried they would lose. The opposite when they won.

But most of all just seeing people happy. All of us at the show. And everyone two months later. Communities.
    Couldn't say it any better. For those feeling like the world is falling apart for a while now, this film reminded me that there are good people that care and can enjoy each other's company without being an ass.

A band that cares about causes (Gleason), cares about fans (John and all the crowd footage), creates Chicago moments (Rodman's cameo and all the Cubs stuff), and Ed's connection to Wrigleyville (historical footage and interviews with local establishments).

A fanbase that is optimistic, hopeful and excited to be alive. As a whole, 40k people can sing along in celebration for a few fleeting hours and be a part of something big, and our gift was a film that helped explain our passion for Pearl Jam (and to some, the Cubs).

I lucked out to witness a lot of the things covered in the film in person, and it felt like a documentary of some of the happiest times in my life.
  • mrnothmrnoth Posts: 7
    Saw it last Saturday night at the Music Box in Chicago. It was a screening hosted by the production company.

Danny Clinch spoke before the film. Thanked all of the people involved, said he talked to Eddie earlier in the day via phone and Eddie wished he could be there for it.

Theo Epstein and his wife sat in front of us. He was rocking out the entire time and every time he appeared on screen his wife gave him a little nudge.

Overall really enjoyed the film. Made Pearl Jam and Wrigley look amazing. I agree with everyone else, the Release moment was really special.
    Chicago, Illinois (June 18, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 17, 2006), East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014), Mountain View, CA (October 25, 2014), Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016), Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016), Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016) Seattle 1 (August 8, 2018) Seattle 2 (August 10, 2018) Chicago 1 (August 18, 2018)
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    LukinFan said:
    dankind said:
    LukinFan said:
    haha yeah, there's not too much to say about that.  I'm slightly confident about the UM game this weekend. Mainly because it's at home.  

I take it that is the only glimmer of hope that you have to hang on to for this game. The fact that its in Tally. Streak ends this year bud. Jimbo will finally taste defeat against Miami. We're back. Richt has this program heading back in the right direction. Back to when we were the U. The shitty Al Golden era is over.
  • The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 537
    Amazing movie, probably my favorite Pearl Jam video release yet. Danny Clinch did such a great job following Ed around to get all that footage. Also pretty funny how they do record every show, wish I could see all those 1991 concerts haha! I do wish the rest of the band was in it more but I really can't complain at all. I'll be watching this on DVD over and over again.
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    Tiki said:
    While I would have preferred the Mendon Drive in, my Baltimore experience at the art deco palace that is the Senator Theatre was pretty dang good.  Built in 1939 and renovated within the past 10 years, great sound and a great screen.

I am in agreement that the only thing that would have made it better would have been a TAD more of Stone Gossard in the movie. 

LAST EXIT sounded amaze.   Now I can spin the vinyl.

Agreed on Last Exit - hands down my favorite performance in the movie. Matt Cameron kills it on that song.

Inside Job was a close second, I was pleasantly surprised to see McCready break out the double neck for that tune. I didn't know he used it there.

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840

After a few songs, people in the theater starting really feeling the music and waving their hands in the air. And, oddly, some were still taking advantage of the pee break songs. LOL. I was surprised the theater wasn’t sold out, but I hope the ticket sales were strong enough to encourage PJ & company to do this again! And Danny Clinch has an amazing eye. The concert footage felt like I was at the foot of the stage, or even on stage. The audio was excellent, definitely clearer than a stadium sound system. When Ed held that note at the end of Low Light it was amazing to hear the beautiful quality of his voice. This dude can sing!

This is a feel-good movie, and it’s just what we needed right now. The songs are real; the fanboy emotions are real; and the band members are people with hearts and character. The scenes with John and Steve Gleason were so uplifting. I wish everyone could enjoy the positive effects of being a PJ fan. Makes me want to go door to door and start spreading the good news of Pearl Jam. LOL

(Btw, what was that Steely Dan song that Stone was playing on the rooftop? And did MYM play after Wishlist? Because that’s when we left.)

MYM stormed in right after Wishlist. You missed it! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • KidcloudkickerKidcloudkicker Posts: 403
    edited October 2017
    JimmyV said:
    bobhope said:
    Ugh, totally not going to see it.  Clevelander who has been turned off some by all the Cubs stuff.  Curious to see if Cleveland sells out if they come here next tour.

I guess I can understand not wanting to see the movie if your team was on the losing end last year. But if Let's Play Two actually hurts the band's standing in the Cleveland market, that's pretty weak. Plenty of other cities would love to get that slot on the tour.

Huge Cleveland Indians fan here. Saw the showing in Cleveland last night. I'd say the theater was 90 percent full. There was some cheering when they showed the Indians going up 3-1 on the Cubs. Then some booing when they lost. But it was all in good fun. 

I just wish they could've focused more on Wrigley
    and more Pearl Jam backstage stuff rather than specific Cubs but that's nitpicking. 

I thought the sound was incredible and Ed's voice sounded unbelievable. Almost literally unbelievable. Sounded better than it has in the past ten years. Not sure if that was some handy editing or what. But sounded great regardless. 

One issue my wife and I both noticed especially on some close ups of Ed was a slight mismatch between his mouth and the sound. I'm guessing that was probably a theater issue. 

All around a fun night. 

Post edited by Kidcloudkicker on
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
  • Mark Pellington who directed Jeremy was at the movie in Littleton, Colorado tonight.He did an intro and they played the directors cut of Jeremy before the movie. Crazy.
    Was surprised to see that he directed The Mothman Prophecy with Richard Gere, when I stumbled upon it on netflix.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    JimmyV said:
    bobhope said:
    Ugh, totally not going to see it.  Clevelander who has been turned off some by all the Cubs stuff.  Curious to see if Cleveland sells out if they come here next tour.

I guess I can understand not wanting to see the movie if your team was on the losing end last year. But if Let's Play Two actually hurts the band's standing in the Cleveland market, that's pretty weak. Plenty of other cities would love to get that slot on the tour.

Huge Cleveland Indians fan here. Saw the showing in Cleveland last night. I'd say the theater was 90 percent full. There was some cheering when they showed the Indians going up 3-1 on the Cubs. Then some booing when they lost. But it was all in good fun. 

I just wish they could've focused more on Wrigley
    and more Pearl Jam backstage stuff rather than specific Cubs but that's nitpicking. 

I thought the sound was incredible and Ed's voice sounded unbelievable. Almost literally unbelievable. Sounded better than it has in the past ten years. Not sure if that was some handy editing or what. But sounded great regardless. 

One issue my wife and I both noticed especially on some close ups of Ed was a slight mismatch between his mouth and the sound. I'm guessing that was probably a theater issue. 

All around a fun night. 

That's good to hear. Glad you enjoyed it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Saw it in Auckland, New Zealand last night & LOVED IT!!!! I'm not a sport fan at all, even sports New Zealand participates in so I was a little worried about how much of a focus the Cubs were going to be but I found it great, it really gave background to the greatness of PJ playing at Wrigley, on top of it being Ed's hometown. Anyway, yeah LOVE IT!!!  Just wish there had been more noise her about it, ie there was NONE, so there had been more people etc & wish I could have bought merch there. I'd love to have bought the blu-ray/vinyl/t-shirt there. Anyone know if there are any "Let's Playy Two" t-shirts out there?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Lets play two made it all the way to Little Cairns in far north Qld Australia last night!

Loved it awesome high quality sound and footage... left me wanting more.!!!!

I'll buy the DVD when it comes out, 
    Christmas Wish can we have the whole concert on DVD too please
    KEEP ON ROCKIN!!
  • Just back from watching it here in the UK. Beautifully filmed and the sound was phenomenal. Baseball's not big over here but the Cubs story was relatively big news on the basis that Britain loves an underdog so it made that aspect of the film easier to watch. Great to see that side of Ed; he's the adoring fan in the same way as all of us. Not too much of the rest of the band but the concert footage was amazing and the footage of the Cubs throughout the series was well slotted in and around. At a time when the new QOTSA album is on heavy rotation for me, this was a timely reminder of just how incredible Pearl Jam are. We're lucky to have them. Absolutely loved the film.
    Flanders
  • After a few songs, people in the theater starting really feeling the music and waving their hands in the air. And, oddly, some were still taking advantage of the pee break songs. LOL. I was surprised the theater wasn’t sold out, but I hope the ticket sales were strong enough to encourage PJ & company to do this again! And Danny Clinch has an amazing eye. The concert footage felt like I was at the foot of the stage, or even on stage. The audio was excellent, definitely clearer than a stadium sound system. When Ed held that note at the end of Low Light it was amazing to hear the beautiful quality of his voice. This dude can sing!

This is a feel-good movie, and it’s just what we needed right now. The songs are real; the fanboy emotions are real; and the band members are people with hearts and character. The scenes with John and Steve Gleason were so uplifting. I wish everyone could enjoy the positive effects of being a PJ fan. Makes me want to go door to door and start spreading the good news of Pearl Jam. LOL

(Btw, what was that Steely Dan song that Stone was playing on the rooftop? And did MYM play after Wishlist? Because that’s when we left.)

MYM stormed in right after Wishlist. You missed it! 
    Why did I leave?! I guess I'll be buying the DVD/blu-ray.
  • gwallgwall Charlotte, NC Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    WW Girl said:
    AMAZING DOCUMENTARY!!!!!!  Saw it last night in Charlotte, NC and sold out of course!  The sound was nice and loud and awesome!  An excellent buildup to reliving the Cubs World Series win along with some very cool vintage PJ shots from 1992 and a little history of EV Chicago days all rolled into an amazing concert at Wrigley Field!  A very happy emotional ending when the Cubs took the title and seeing Eddie's own reactions at the same time!  Brought back memories of my Chicago days in the mid-nineties living in an apartment immediately behind Wrigley Field (my parking spot was even in the Wrigley Field lot!).  We didn't have the bleachers on our rooftop but I was about a 20 second walk to the Metro theatre featured in this documentary where PJ played in 1992 for $250!  Man I wish I had seen that show!!!
    I caught it last in CLT as well!  I had no idea how emotional it would be - particularly the Gleason segment into Inside Job and the great story leading up to Release.  I was at both Wrigley shows last year (right field line Night 1 and on the field w/ 10c tix Night 2) and to relive it was amazing in a theater setting.  Last year was also my first time visiting Chicago and have always had Wrigley on my must-do list after playing a lot of sports in my day.  The Cubs story intertwined didn’t feel forced and overall the doc was like a 30 for 30 on all of the banned substances but all of it worked.  The performances sounded great and glad we got full performances of the songs and not clips or a verse or two.  How sick was it to see The Worm nail his answering machine shout out and effortlessly pick EdVedd up?  Danny Clinch did an overall amazing job and it was his capture of ALL of the emotions that make this an instant music documentary classic that is a snapshot of the Cubs’ killer run and game 7 triumph that will be every Cubbie fanatic’s video library forever in addition to the 40k in attendance.  If you were there for either night, you can also say you were in this movie!  Looking forward to snagging the boots and re-watching on BluRay and diving head-on into all of the bonus footage.  
    Post edited by gwall on
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    right now i just gotta say - Sod in a box!! 
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • StoveStove Posts: 310
    I lived in Chicago for 6 years from 2006 to 2012, my family has roots in Sandwich IL, and my father grew up in park ridge. It was such an experience to see PJ in a city that is a second home to me and at a venue that I used to live just down the street from. Seeing this film was extra special for me not just as a PJ fan but an adopted midwesterner.
     ...of course I showed late right in the middle of Low light.  :| (that los angeles traffic) 
    A great concert experience and nice b stories throughout w/ the cubbies, gleeson, and the first in line fan. Really loved that rooftop stuff not only are you getting this Beatles-esque & Eds Murphys connection but we get to see the band hashing out songs and messing around. I LOVED that moment when they were playing that Steely Dan song and Ed asked: "Who is that?" that they still are curious and passionate about all things music at 25 years plus is such an inspiration.  But being a filmmaking myself lets go to the criticisms... =) 
      Let Stone Speak! More Matt! More Jeff! I understand Ed is from Evanston and its means alot for the Cubs to win after decades but previously it always seems like the guys have gotten nice vignettes to them (ala Immagine de Cornice) 
     It kind bugged me that the setlist was out of order..not a huge and I know they do it all the time for concert movies or combine performances but ...just throwing it out there.
     Can't wait for the home vid release, as Im sure it will packed with special features.
     Special note thanks to Chris for being my plus+1 night one of Wrigley. It was great getting to know him and Im glad he made the cut for the second wrigley show featured in the film with his "im still alive tattoo"   :)
    SSH
  • Hawk JamHawk Jam Melbourne, Australia Posts: 121
    Loved it and am now a cubs fan... Saw the film at Village Knox, Melbourne, almost full cinema which was great to see
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    What a great night in Madison, WI. Had to switch out of a shift and take a 45 minute bus ride but it was so worth it! Amazing to experience that entire magical weekend again, truly great! I love this band!
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • stevo71stevo71 Posts: 13
    Copied from another topic in which I commented:
    Saw Lets Play Two at Innaloo Cinemas last night place was pretty full. No-one got up and danced/sung which I was thankful for however there were a lot of people that sat there motionless which I thought was weird. I mean if one of your favourite bands are on the screen and playing some awesome tunes you think you would at least bop your head or tap your feet. Anyway movie was fantastic best version of Release I have ever heard. The cinema was great too picture and sound quality were top notch. Danny did an awesome job putting the film together as well. 9.5 out of 10 for me (lost half a point because they cut Black short).
  • moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 49
    I watched it in London, UK last night. Most people in the cinema seemed to be there by chance and you could see the power of the music surprise and overcome a couple of them through the course of the film. I wonder if PJ gained a few new fans yesterday.  For me it brought back that amazing feeling of being at a PJ gig which has been missing for longer than I'd like since we last had European shows in 2014. The acoustics in this particular cinema were wonderful.  Loved the inclusion of crazy Mary and release. Sang along a little bit in the cinema as did 2 other people. The baseball stuff taught me some things I didn't know and was a lovely emotional story that was clearly close to Ed's heart. Over here lots of people get very emotional over the fate of their football (soccer) teams so can understand the journey a bit from that perspective. Loved it how everyone knows Ed there since he was a kid and how they went on to win after losing for such a very long time. Beautiful story, wonderful music and on a par with PJ20 for me. 
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds