House Of Cards (Netflix Tv Show)

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Malroth said:

Malroth said:

Malroth said:

it's done.

What is done?
    My wife told me the series run is done. I have not fact-checked this statement.
    Yeah, season 5 is coming early next year.
    Oops, i will stop listening to my wife.
    Lol
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Malroth said:

Malroth said:

Malroth said:

it's done.

What is done?
    My wife told me the series run is done. I have not fact-checked this statement.
    Yeah, season 5 is coming early next year.
    Oops, i will stop listening to my wife.
    I stopped after I said 'I do'.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710

i still have yet to watch season 4 yet

still on my watchlist :lol:
    here's season 5 trailer though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8Zyt8SF_U
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

i still have yet to watch season 4 yet

still on my watchlist :lol:
    here's season 5 trailer though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW8Zyt8SF_U
    Can't wait.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    One Nation.
    Underwood.

Lol
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

One Nation.
    Underwood.

Lol

ahhahaahhahaha..i just saw it!!hahahha
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited June 2017
    I'm about 8 episodes in. Tom Yates is the fucking worst. 

While not as fun, the show is still entertaining but nowhere near as good as it was the first two seasons.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170

While not as fun, the show is still entertaining but nowhere near as good as it was the first two seasons.
    Clingy, isn't he? I haven't finished the season, only have 3-4 left, but it will be interesting to see how everything shakes out. I'm worried about Doug, though. I can see him being thrown under the bus to protect Frank. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    I am excited to see what the next season brings.  Won't spoil anything but should be a good showdown.  
  • tweedyfanjentweedyfanjen Posts: 881

Clingy, isn't he? I haven't finished the season, only have 3-4 left, but it will be interesting to see how everything shakes out. I'm worried about Doug, though. I can see him being thrown under the bus to protect Frank. 
    Please tell me you've finished the season now. Yeah, that Tom is something else. 
    I'm through with screaming
    I've got 2 episodes left. It's gotten better since the wacky election shit ended...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I've got 2 episodes left. It's gotten better since the wacky election shit ended...
    Yeah, that was way over the top.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Finished up season 5 last night.  While it's still entertaining, this show is just getting ridiculous.  I mean, really??  Pushing the secretary of state down the stairs??  
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Finished up season 5 last night.  While it's still entertaining, this show is just getting ridiculous.  I mean, really??  Pushing the secretary of state down the stairs??  
    I laughed my ass off at that scene.  So ridiculous....
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Such a ridiculous plot device to fix that problem.  
    Such a ridiculous plot device to fix that problem.  
    I thought he was having a dream or something. So fucking stupid. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited August 2017
    Incredibly stupid.   She could have easily not been hurt that bad and started screaming and told on the President.  There would be cameras too.
  • I hated the current season. Hopefully next season will be the final one.
    I hated the current season. Hopefully next season will be the final one.
    Me too. I thought it got better after the election nonsense and then it swiftly started sucking again.
    chinese-happy.jpg

Elections on shows just flat out suck. 

I am excited for next season though for Frank and Claire to battle each other.  Claire wins unless they both fall.

I really enjoyed season 5. I am actually surprised that so many people didn't like it! Shit got crazy, especially with Claire. I am definitely looking forward to Season 6 and what she's going to do next.... Actually, maybe I'm even more curious about how Frank will handle her.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Me too. I thought it got better after the election nonsense and then it swiftly started sucking again.
    My brother just started watching the first season and he's hooked. I didn't have the heart to tell him how bad it gets.
    I hated the current season. Hopefully next season will be the final one.
    My brother just started watching the first season and he's hooked. I didn't have the heart to tell him how bad it gets.
    Ha.....did you hype it up to him? The problem with doing that is when he gets to the end he will be like "what the fuck's wrong with you?!"
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    The start of this last season Spacey's acting seemed so weird, overacting maybe.
    But what else was he supposed to do with it?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Ha.....did you hype it up to him? The problem with doing that is when he gets to the end he will be like "what the fuck's wrong with you?!"
    Ha well I did tell him the first two seasons were my favorite but I'll let him make up his own mind. We generally like the same things, though.
    Well, appropriate title, I suppose.
    Malroth said:
    The start of this last season Spacey's acting seemed so weird, overacting maybe.
    But what else was he supposed to do with it?
    Right.  The storyline was ridiculous.   I was looking forward though to the next season to see the dynamic between him and Claire.  Not gonna happen now I guess. 
    I am excited to see what the next season brings.  Won't spoil anything but should be a good showdown.  
    You were wrong to be excited Bootlegger10.  So very wrong.

They would have been better off trying to replace Spacey than what they did.  

Claire belongs on the most annoying characters of all time list.
    You were wrong to be excited Bootlegger10.  So very wrong.

They would have been better off trying to replace Spacey than what they did.  

Claire belongs on the most annoying characters of all time list.
    below the cast of friends though.
    I have watched up to episode 7 I think. Really enjoying it a lot!! The storyline is... extreme. But that's okay with me! I am enjoying how diabolical Claire is now. Those fucking Shepherds man... I really wish the worst for them, lol. I actually want Duncan to die. :lol: