Chris Cornell Songbook Vinyl

SM657478SM657478 Pinellas Park Posts: 2
Looking for the Songbook Vinyl if anyone has a extra. Crazy prices on eBay and other sites.

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2017
    The prices are a little gross now. On discogs the cheapest one is $168 CAD. That's ridiculous. Talk about profiting from someone's death.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Happens all the time.  Wait awhile, they might go down.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I sure am glad I bought it when it came out! I got it for $25 CAD on Amazon.

Good luck finding one at an okay price OP. If I come across one somewhere for a normal price I'll just buy it, and you or someone else needing one can have it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SM657478SM657478 Pinellas Park Posts: 2
    Thank you!
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    PJ_Soul said:
    I sure am glad I bought it when it came out! I got it for $25 CAD on Amazon.

Good luck finding one at an okay price OP. If I come across one somewhere for a normal price I'll just buy it, and you or someone else needing one can have it.
    I'm regretting that I didn't pay the $50 at London Drugs
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    It's been on my wantlist for over 2 years and for this reason or that never pulled the trigger. Regretting it now obviously. The hunt is on!!!
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,942
    edited June 2017
    How come no one bought these before?  I've dug Cornell's acoustic shows since the infamous Live in Sweden bootleg surfaced.    I went down pretty early on the RSD where these came out and secured a copy :)
    Appears to be back in stock on Amazon. Ordered!
    jazzbo26 said:
    Nice, when I checked it said ship in 1-3 weeks, which in my experience can be a year or nothing.
    Well it said Temporarily Out of Stock last week so they may have more coming in now. Soundstage Direct says Awaiting Repress for a lot of Cornell releases.
    jazzbo26 said:
    Well it said Temporarily Out of Stock last week so they may have more coming in now. Soundstage Direct says Awaiting Repress for a lot of Cornell releases.
    Yeah I was wrong, I have an expected shipping date on mine now so that's good.
  • joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    I was able to get Euphoria Mourning, Down on the Upside, and Ultramega ordered 2 weeks ago and delivered last week before they switched the status to awaiting repress.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
    Yeah Soundstage is strange. Prices are pretty good, sales are great, free shipping, etc. But it's hard to trust the info on their site. They take preorders for things that are never released. Singles soundtrack still shows as a preorder and it came out 2+ weeks ago. Ended up cancelling my order and grabbing it at a brick and mortar. Tom Petty reissues came out Friday as far as I know and my preorder is still processing. The Awaiting Repress could just be an assumption on their part. They also need to show a tenative release date for their preorders so you don't have to guess.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Wow, those are high prices on discogs. I had Chris Cornell sign mine (as well as Mad Season - Sonic Evolution) during a meet & greet on the Higher Truth tour. I remember he said he was jealous because he didn't have the Mad Season one, lol.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,942
    This run on C.C. records is pretty insane.  For curiosity I went to amazon.ca and searched chris cornell vinyl.  Not a single one has immediate shipping.  They're all listed at several weeks for delivery (which indicates they don't have stock).
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    jazzbo26 said:
    Back to out of stock. Be surprised if amazon ever gets any
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    My Amazon order still says they are expecting them tomorrow 7/1, so I guess we'll see.
  • I hope you're right. My order through Amazon said between 6/22 and 6/28, then those dates came and went and the dates changed to unknown 
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    According to Amazon they dont have any and likely wont get any more.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    My order was essentially cancelled, but I had one record that sat like that for a year and it ended up shipping, nothing to lose I guess.
    Yeah I got an email asking if I want to keep the order open for when/if they get it. Obviously said yes since they don't charge. 
    get_importcds on Ebay has it for $41.20 and free shipping. More than 10 available as of now. Also a secondary seller on Amazon called importcds has it for $37.98 + $3.99 shipping. Might be the same seller. Go get 'em!!!
    jazzbo26 said:
    get_importcds on Ebay has it for $41.20 and free shipping. More than 10 available as of now. Also a secondary seller on Amazon called importcds has it for $37.98 + $3.99 shipping. Might be the same seller. Go get 'em!!!
    Can you please post or pm a link?  I can't find it.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Yeah I got a discogs one for that price
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Ahhh so you got the 3rd one. Nice!
    It's refreshing to see there are a few people out there not trying to profit off the man's death isn't it?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Yes I was shocked and scooped it up
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    And all gone again. Odds are my get_importcds order will get cancelled because he won't have enough.