NIN's New Album/Reissues are up: Broken, Downward Spiral, The Fragile, Fragile Deviations

Comments

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Hoping these are released soon.
    Any word?
     thanks 
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I was just wondering this today, too. Didn't we place these orders in like November or December? This is taking an awful long time. 
  • Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    edited May 2017
    RobbyD462 said:
    Hoping these are released soon.
    Any word?
     thanks 
    The only thing I could find on a release date was on bull moose 5/19.

On the nin website broken is sold out.  Hopefully it means it's shipping soon.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,942
    On the nin website broken is sold out.  Hopefully it means it's shipping soon.
    I was holding out to see if these showed up in stores which would of save me alot of $.   Now I'm broken that broken is sold out :(
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Hopefully, Bull Moose gets enough to fulfill my order.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I would still love a definitive press of PHM with someone who actually gives a shit actively involved in quality control. Concord Bicycle is just terrible. I've gotten rid of my halo I-IV box as well as the 2011 pressing and 2010 remaster. All of which were unlistenable.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    Hopefully, Bull Moose gets enough to fulfill my order.

I don't even see it anymore on bullmoose. :(

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Was having trouble navigating to their store to peek at the vinyl again but it looks like it's down until early June.  Renovations 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Fuck a duck! Just got my delayed indefinitely emails from Bull Moose.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    They said spring it's now summer....

RobbyD462 said:
    Here in Victoria it is, technically Summer doesn't start until around June 20th (give or take) :)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Zod said:
    RobbyD462 said:
    Here in Victoria it is, technically Summer doesn't start until around June 20th (give or take) :)
    And its a month late! Lol, last year was in the lake at the beginning of May!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    Deviations, the fragile and not the actual events have been listed on amazon UK today. No release date yet though.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I thought Deviations was exclusive to NIN's site?
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    It probably is. I put an order in in the hope amazon can supply it. I couldn't justify the shipping from the US and import duties so if it comes off awesome, if not no harm done :)
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Total shit show, nothing shipped yet, no contact available, just a wait until at least June and we will fill your orders message. What a cluster
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Not gonna lie. Kinda expected some of this seeing as they had nothing pressed when they went on sale. 

Its cool. It's not like I can't listen to the albums. 
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    I would appreciate some kind of update from Trent.  Even if it's just a "we are still waiting on vinyl pressing" or something like that.
    I would appreciate some kind of update from Trent.  Even if it's just a "we are still waiting on vinyl pressing" or something like that.
    +1
    We shouldn't feel like this is a "fly by night" operation.

I don't know, I'm not shocked anymore when it comes to vinyl.  Preorders, delays, errors, warps, banged up packaging... Lot of options to choose from for a possible problem. All I know is my list of preorders or stuff I'm waiting on keeps growing faster than my actual collection!
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Check your emails, folks.
    Can you share for those of us who aren't signed up on their mailing list?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
    DEAR NIN.COM VINYL CUSTOMER,

TWO APOLOGIES, A STATEMENT, AND A QUESTION.

APOLOGY 1:
    FIRST, AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW WE ARE CHANGING OUR FULFILLMENT PARTNER.  I HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY WITH FIREBRAND FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS AND WE ARE NOW PARTNERING WITH SANDBAG.   I’M SORRY IT’S TAKEN AS LONG AS IT HAS TO MAKE THIS CHANGE, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY AGGRAVATION YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED ON THIS FRONT. YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND I ASSURE YOU THERE’S BEEN AN EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF SCREAMING DONE ON MY END.  YOU DESERVE BETTER.

APOLOGY 2:
    THE VINYL RELEASES FOR DEVIATIONSNOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS AND THE REISSUES HAVE BEEN DELAYED AS MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE.  THE BLAME FOR THIS LIES WITH ME AND MY TEAM.  WE RAN INTO A VARIETY OF QUALITY CONTROL ISSUES WITH THE AUDIO AND VARIOUS ASPECTS OF THE ARTWORK, THEN WE GOT OBSESSIVE ABOUT GETTING IT RIGHT.  AT SOME POINT THESE FUCKUPS STARTED TO ADD UP TO A SUBSTANTIAL DELAY THAT I WASN’T FULLY AWARE OF UNTIL RECENTLY.

AGAIN, I’M SORRY FOR THE DELAY HERE BUT THE INTENTION HAS BEEN TO GET THIS UNCOMPROMISINGLY RIGHT.

HERE’S THE UPDATED, ACCURATE (BARRING AN ACT OF GOD) TIMELINE FOR SHIPPING:

*   DEVIATIONS WILL SHIP AT THE END OF JUNE
    *   ALL OTHER TITLES WILL SHIP AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED ANY OF THESE TITLES, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COMPLETE REFUND (KEEPING THE DIGITAL FILES), WE GET IT - CLICK HERE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER, OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT SANDBAG CUSTOMER SERVICE – CLICK HERE

ADDITIONALLY, EVERYONE WITH AN OUTSTANDING VINYL ORDER WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.  THIS CODE IS GOOD FOR ONE USE AND UNIQUE TO YOU. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CODE VIA EMAIL IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

STATEMENT:
    WE ARE TAKING ALL MEASURES AVAILABLE TO MAKE SURE ANY PREORDERS FROM NIN.COMARRIVE IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE THEY ARE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE.  I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS WHEN THIS ISN’T THE CASE (LIKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH BEFORE THE FLOOD).  I ASSUMED WE ALREADY HAD THIS PRACTICE IN PLACE, I WAS INCORRECT.

QUESTION:
    FINALLY, DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A NEW TOP-SECRET NINE INCH NAILS EP THAT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWS WE DO THIS SUMMER?  DID YOU KNOW NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS WAS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF RELATED EPS THAT WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS APART?  NOW YOU DO.
    MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SHORTLY…

THANK YOU.
    TRENT
    Website
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Tumblr
    Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Sorry for the all-caps, I just copied and pasted...

DEAR NIN.COM VINYL CUSTOMER,

TWO APOLOGIES, A STATEMENT, AND A QUESTION.

APOLOGY 1:
    FIRST, AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW WE ARE CHANGING OUR FULFILLMENT PARTNER.  I HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY WITH FIREBRAND FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS AND WE ARE NOW PARTNERING WITH SANDBAG.   I’M SORRY IT’S TAKEN AS LONG AS IT HAS TO MAKE THIS CHANGE, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY AGGRAVATION YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED ON THIS FRONT. YOUR SUPPORT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND I ASSURE YOU THERE’S BEEN AN EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT OF SCREAMING DONE ON MY END.  YOU DESERVE BETTER.

APOLOGY 2:
    THE VINYL RELEASES FOR DEVIATIONS, NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS AND THE REISSUES HAVE BEEN DELAYED AS MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE.  THE BLAME FOR THIS LIES WITH ME AND MY TEAM.  WE RAN INTO A VARIETY OF QUALITY CONTROL ISSUES WITH THE AUDIO AND VARIOUS ASPECTS OF THE ARTWORK, THEN WE GOT OBSESSIVE ABOUT GETTING IT RIGHT.  AT SOME POINT THESE FUCKUPS STARTED TO ADD UP TO A SUBSTANTIAL DELAY THAT I WASN’T FULLY AWARE OF UNTIL RECENTLY.

AGAIN, I’M SORRY FOR THE DELAY HERE BUT THE INTENTION HAS BEEN TO GET THIS UNCOMPROMISINGLY RIGHT.

HERE’S THE UPDATED, ACCURATE (BARRING AN ACT OF GOD) TIMELINE FOR SHIPPING:

*   DEVIATIONS WILL SHIP AT THE END OF JUNE
    *   ALL OTHER TITLES WILL SHIP AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST

IF YOU HAVE ORDERED ANY OF THESE TITLES, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER HAS SHIPPED.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COMPLETE REFUND (KEEPING THE DIGITAL FILES), WE GET IT - CLICK HERE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER, OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT SANDBAG CUSTOMER SERVICE – CLICK HERE

ADDITIONALLY, EVERYONE WITH AN OUTSTANDING VINYL ORDER WILL RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.  THIS CODE IS GOOD FOR ONE USE AND UNIQUE TO YOU. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR CODE VIA EMAIL IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

STATEMENT:
    WE ARE TAKING ALL MEASURES AVAILABLE TO MAKE SURE ANY PREORDERS FROM NIN.COM ARRIVE IN YOUR HANDS BEFORE THEY ARE AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE.  I KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS WHEN THIS ISN’T THE CASE (LIKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH BEFORE THE FLOOD).  I ASSUMED WE ALREADY HAD THIS PRACTICE IN PLACE, I WAS INCORRECT.

QUESTION:
    FINALLY, DID YOU KNOW THERE’S A NEW TOP-SECRET NINE INCH NAILS EP THAT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWS WE DO THIS SUMMER?  DID YOU KNOW NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTS WAS THE FIRST PART OF A TRILOGY OF RELATED EPS THAT WILL BE RELEASED ABOUT 6-8 MONTHS APART?  NOW YOU DO.
    MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SHORTLY…

THANK YOU.
    TRENT

^^
    i was never really bothered at all but an update is cool, especially cool to get a 20% off for all of our With Teeth purchases we are waiting for!  
    ^^
    i was never really bothered at all but an update is cool, especially cool to get a 20% off for all of our With Teeth purchases we are waiting for!  
    Hell yeah!  That was my immediate thought- 20% off the next group of re-issues!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I am super impressed by that update. If only all bands would do stuff like that!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    I am super impressed by that update. If only all bands would do stuff like that!
    Yep. I like how Trent doesn't pussyfoot around and just says what's up. And he's not afraid to take blame. 
    broken is back up.. still trying to figure out if these are going retail or not.  If not I'll buy broke and the fragile in those expensive us dollars and shipping :(