Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Your Juggler hereby DEMANDS that the "Participated Discussions" link be corrected by high noon or there shall be hell to pay.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    @Kat, @Sea, @Santos L. Halper

Good Morning, 10c
    Are arrangements being made to reissue Binaural, and Riot Act this year?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    ES3701 said:
    A few things: #1 - What's with the price of shipping that new Mike McCready book to Canada? $31 US is more than the book itself. Normally, I've been ok with shipping prices to Canada, but not for this book. I really want it, but maybe I'll wait and see if I can buy it after release through a Canadian retailer. Otherwise it's $61 US, which is $82 CDN roughly. #2 - I was going through my collection of old fan club stuff and I really miss that each fan club letter was unique in some way back in the day. I don't mind the magazine format now, but I just liked the uniqueness of each newsletter. #3 - I like hats and I buy them from the fan club, but I almost never wear them. Why? I don't like those ones that are super tall in the forehead. I like the baseball cap that's rounded on the front. The last one I bought and wear all the time is the old fan club one that's black and has the deck of cards club logo on the front and you don't have any more of those. Mine's getting pretty old and faded and I'd probably buy 2 if they were available still. #4 - I wish the club had some button up shirts that had some kind of smaller logos on them. Something I could wear to work and still look somewhat dressed up. Maybe it's just me, but I only like t-shirts sometimes. I still buy them all the time from the club though. Anyone else have similar thoughts?
    1-shipping to canada is atrocious, with or without the exchange rate
    3-I bought the green and yellow hat with just "PJ" on it, and I look like a white rapper with it on. But that's the style that Jeff likes, so that's what they put out. in my estimation. 
    4-yes. I have always wanted shirts I could wear to work that sport my band's logo on them. tasteful, yet noticeable. I would imagine there'd be a big demand for these, given the age of the fans of the bands of this era. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• For your next tour please come play in Detroit...... I know our politicians wont win any awards for common sense & intelligence but you do have a lot of fans here. Frankly I  need an opportunity to sing long to good smart music at the top of my lungs with thousands of like minded fans, lead by some of the most talented, good hearted musicians on the planet .... adoringly , a MI fan :)
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Your Juggler hereby DEMANDS that the "Participated Discussions" link be corrected by high noon or there shall be hell to pay.
    high noon came and went. where is this hell you speak of???? :look_at_the_time:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    I would love a mystery box sale that excludes posters. $100 was a bit much for people that do not collect posters but love the t-shirts and other stuff.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Anyone else having issues with the quote system? If you backspace once to many times when quoting I end up in the quote box which is fine but I can not get out of it and enter the white box to type again. I have to refresh the page and start over. Also if I quote someone by accident and want to delete it to continue a normal post and can delete all of the text but it will not let me delete the quote box. I am using Chrome if it matters. 
  • NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    PJNB said:
    Anyone else having issues with the quote system? If you backspace once to many times when quoting I end up in the quote box which is fine but I can not get out of it and enter the white box to type again. I have to refresh the page and start over. Also if I quote someone by accident and want to delete it to continue a normal post and can delete all of the text but it will not let me delete the quote box. I am using Chrome if it matters. 
    On my phone, the new layout is awful.  Maybe better on iPhone but not my phone.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • PJDowPJDow Posts: 43
    edited May 2017
    1.Shipping to Canada really hurts folks.  Anything you can work a better deal for ground shipping would be appreciated.  I would rather purchase everything from the site but sometimes with our exchange rate and shipping pricing comes out to double. "like the Mystery box" and for one $35USD poster came out to $60CAD or so.  
    2.  I would recommend an App with notifications ect.. that we can log on to...did I miss this?...Seems like is almost a mandate these days especially as a loyal paying member. :) 
    Other than that you guys are the best!

Post edited by PJDow on
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    edited May 2017
    Pearl Jam, please consider playing here (Odeon of Herodes Atticus) the summer of 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUR7agj6Mg
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • As EV plays today I wanted to send out a collective hug to all those in the theater and to EV himself.  As fans I am sure we are all equally together when I say "we are here for you" - Loosing someone is never easy and grief is personal.
    <3 

Hometown - Minneapolis
    Milwaukee, WI - July 9, 1995, San Diego, CA - November 7, 1995, Toledo, OH - September 22, 1996, Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998, Atlanta, GA - September 1, 1998, East Troy, WI - October 8, 2000, St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003, St. Paul, MN - June 26, 2006, St Paul, MN - June 27, 2006, Eddie Vedder Solo, Minneapolis, MN - July 2nd 2011. Winnipeg,CANADA- September 17,2011, Missoula, MT September 29th, 2012, Wrigley, Chicago, IL July 19, 2013, Moline, IL October 17, 2014, and St Paul October 19, 2014, Miami April 09, 2016, Greenville April 16, 2016
    , Ottawa May 08, 2016
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    The poster for EV:s solo show tonight in Amsterdam on 30th of May, will it become available to buy here on the website later? It´s the poster with the woman with flowers in her hair, holding a guitar. Many people already love this poster, and it would be so great if it was available to buy. Thank you for making this poster! Awesome stuff, and with feminine energy, that both male and female members seem to really like!
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited May 2017
    Hope at some point will put out bootlegs from eddie solo shows
    People would love that and we have the chance to enjoy his brilliant performance..
    Thank You
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    The poster for EV:s solo show tonight in Amsterdam on 30th of May, will it become available to buy here on the website later? It´s the poster with the woman with flowers in her hair, holding a guitar. Many people already love this poster, and it would be so great if it was available to buy. Thank you for making this poster! Awesome stuff, and with feminine energy, that both male and female members seem to really like!
    I hope so too. They are gorgeous!

• TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    People would love that and we have the chance to enjoy his brilliant performance..
    Thank You

• PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2017
    I have only come up this high on the Porch before to demand coasters in the shop.
    Another demand must be heard!  The etiquette for EV solo shows should have no yelling Eddie or we love you Eddie added.
    The same for breaks between PJ songs.  PJ is established enough to demand this from fans.  Thank you that is all.
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    Thank You

Yes -- Ohana, please??

Also, in case it hasn't been asked yet today, when will we get Wrigley bootlegs/ video? Please??
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    How do I stop getting emails sent to me when I bookmark a page and more comments are posted in it?
  • EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,808
    Sell Eddie's merch in the shop.  I need that evil skull shirt XL and poster.  Also Amsterdam night 1 & 2 poster!  Thanks Tenclub.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    PJNB said:
    How do I stop getting emails sent to me when I bookmark a page and more comments are posted in it?
    Click on the gear icon. Select Edit profile then Notification preferences. Uncheck “Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions.”
    If you need further assistance let us know. :)

Sea said:
    PJNB said:
    Click on the gear icon. Select Edit profile then Notification preferences. Uncheck “Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions.”
    If you need further assistance let us know. :)

Should of been able to find that myself. Thanks for the help.
    There are lots of complaints on how the merch has been sold at the London shows. How does 10 club or whoever picks the vendors selling the merch keep choosing incompetent people that do not follow the rules? People buying 10 posters at a time is a crime to other fans that would have loved to have hung that poster on their wall after such a great show.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Legendary US rock band Foo Fighters will play an invitation-only event at Herod Atticus Theater in Athens in July after receiving the green light from the Central Archaeological Council (KAS). Despite objections from members of the council, which has oversight over all of Greece’s ancient sites, regarding the nature of the concert and the weight of the equipment used by the band, KAS eventually gave permission for the event. The concert, which is set to take place on July 10, will be filmed for an upcoming edition of PBS’s “Landmarks Live in Concert,” a popular music show  hosted by Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The Foo Fighters were formed in Seattle, Washington in 1994 by ex Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl.

Now after Patti Smith and Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam should definitely consider playing there! :prayer:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    I meant to post this am. Thank you channel 22 whoever was in charge between 730-830 est. I almost got a hour of ALL PJ! It was glorious! 
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Ed's European Posters up in the Shop would be good :)
  • Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    edited July 2017
    Recommendations for items in the shop:

1.-Wristbands.
          Like the ones you sell on tour with a few 
     more varieties to choose from. As a guitar player
    they are very useful.

2.- Guitar picks/Drumsticks.
         just like the ones the guys in the band use. 
         not asking for used picks/sticks. But the same    shape, style & brand as the band members 

3.- Beer Coozies.
         Would be a hot seller if you printed some 
    cool Pearl Jam logos on them.

4.- Touring Band 2000.
           Would live to have another copy of this 
    but don't see it offered anywhere anymore.
    maybe Stone could send me one his extras?
    Post edited by Tiz10 on
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    Please explain to us why Soldier Field vault not able to be put completely on vinyl to take the mystery out of it.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    This morning the Ten Club website was down for a little bit. Said we'll be back soon. I was hoping that when it returned there would be like a new color scheme to match Maby a new album and some announcements no such luck.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Here's something 10club store / managers could look into. 

Shipping prices ... To Canada. 

There is only one shipping rate for Vault vinyl shipped outside the USA. That price is $43.99US!! There is no other shipping rate? Just the one? Is there no shipping rate option to Canada? 

Please check into this. 
    Thanks!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited July 2017
    demetrios said:
    Here's something 10club store / managers could look into. 

Shipping prices ... To Canada. 

There is only one shipping rate for Vault vinyl shipped outside the USA. That price is $43.99US!! There is no other shipping rate? Just the one? Is there no shipping rate option to Canada? 

Please check into this. 
    Thanks!
    +1 It should be cheaper to send to Canada than it is to Australia. I can't believe I'm paying the same amount someone in Japan pays, when I only live 3 hours drive from the warehouse. That is messed up and totally unfair.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata