Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853

Wish I could enter the RRHOF VIP contest. Fucking facebook.

email! @HesCalledDyer There is an email option!!!
  • RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009

Wish I could enter the RRHOF VIP contest. Fucking facebook.

RS65573 said:

That's a lot of info they want you to share for entering a damn contest... Friends, phone number etc etc. For every entry you have to let them use and view your info...

Is the band even aware of this?

Ya I wont touch that....ANY I HOPE MY FRIENDS DONT EITHER!
    Just enter via email. Click enter on the newsletter, then click enter by email in the bottom right hand corner of the page that opens up
    Do this^^
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,842
    With currency conversion the Mike book could be closer to $100 + shipping to Australia. I've entered the contest and will ride my luck.

Looks like a great book though!
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Another USA exclusive Pearl Jam contest. Yippy!!!!
  • whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    CORRECTION!!

Was so hoping that was going to be, "We forgot to tell you about the Triple Play Wrigley Box Set!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    demetrios said:

Oh is it? I didn't even notice that and entered anyhow. Why would this be exclusive to the USA I wonder??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Oh is it? I didn't even notice that and entered anyhow. Why would this be exclusive to the USA I wonder??
    Where does it say this?
    I entered too.
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,842
    Oops I entered too
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Where does it say this?
    I entered too.
    https://www.hive.co/fantos/

CONTEST TERMS

1. ELIGIBILITY: The Pearl Jam Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia other than Rhode Island who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Contest and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Ten Club LLC (the “Sponsor”). All employees of Ten Club LLC, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary - a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    I entered the book contest.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Where does it say this?
    I entered too.

CONTEST TERMS

1. ELIGIBILITY: The Pearl Jam Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia other than Rhode Island who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Contest and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by Ten Club LLC (the “Sponsor”). All employees of Ten Club LLC, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary - a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
    My bad, I thought we were talking about the book contest.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    I thought it said open to all. I didn't realise it was just USA residents. Glad I didn't bend over and give hive access to all areas!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    edited March 2017

demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Where does it say this?
    I entered too.

CONTEST TERMS

Oh snap! I thought it was the R&RHOF contest that was included in the 10club newsletter we were talking about. My bad.

The Mike McCready book contest is open to all 10club members.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

demetrios said:

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

Where does it say this?
    I entered too.

CONTEST TERMS

Oh, so did I. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I still havent recieved a email
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195

I still havent recieved a email

Neither did I. It seems I'm on the every other month list....
    It's a hopeless situation...

.. day's left ..
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    News will be that the single will start to ship in July,lol.
    joseph33 said:

News will be that the single will start to ship in July,lol.

Shipping the Christmas single in July? That's too early.
    I'm guessing Labor Day in Sept .. tops!!! :p
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    All of the Wrigley posters gone from the shop...

What does it mean?!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759

All of the Wrigley posters gone from the shop...

What does it mean?!

Guessing that's going to be extra mystery poster inventory before anything Wrigley boot/dvd related.
    What's it gonna be?
  • EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    Cubs home opener tomorrow so my guess is they will announce the Wrigley DVD
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    Doble 7 inch of rrhof performance would be sweet.
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    CJ23113 said:

Doble 7 inch of rrhof performance would be sweet.

That'd be a nice little EP, for sure!
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Wrigley set
    New shirt for the set
    EV reminder
    HOF HBO reminder
    Contest
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    I am 99.9% sure, with the HOF being as F'd up as they are with their rules and such, that they probably own the rights to the performances and eveything in the show. Meaning a band release of the performance is slim to none. There could be a release of all the performances from the HOF at some point, but I would'nt hold my breath on anythiny coming from the band. Just my 2 cents.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    The world needs another release with Alive, Given to Fly and Better Man. How people are still interested in PJ live releases after like 500 bootlegs out there befuddles even me with the name bootlegger. I want new music and concerts after 22 years following this band.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Let's keep our fingers crossed that if it is indeed what we hope and is the preorder for wrigley, that they did it right with the sound engineering and video.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.