Recent Wave of Immigrant Arrests - What Does it Mean?

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2017
    I would also like to know what is "real news"?

Good question
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    If your news outlet has never once bothered to cover an event that occurs every year and is attended by Kings, Queens, Khazars, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Zucks, Adelson and Kissinger....
    then its prolly FAKENEWS!
    Link us up with an example of the real shit
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929

rssesq said:

According to the poll, NPR & Daily Show viewers are more informed than anyone on both domestic and international matters.

#FAKENEWS
    #ROTHSCHILDSMEDIA
    so please enlighten us all as to what is #realnews
    No such thing. Rothschild and the Jews control it all, remember?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    rssesq said:

If your news outlet has never once bothered to cover an event that occurs every year and is attended by Kings, Queens, Khazars, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Zucks, Adelson and Kissinger....

Hit me with a link of an example
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

it is not NICE to call someone a troll, I got a warning over it by the Mods but I do not expect the same to happen to you.
    FAIR AND BALANCED

Nobody called anyone a Troll.
    If I recall correctly you once called me one.
    Sometimes you troll.
    When you drop incendiary comments and then refuse to back them up or debate the topic, that is trolling. You may not think so, you may not intend for it to be so, but you do it all the time and it is, in fact, trolling.
    See I find that quite funny. If someone backs something up with a Fox link you guys then dismiss it while backing up your own thoughts with something like snopes. It is a tired game. Don't you get sick of it? I could sit here and tell you the sky is blue and you, and many others, would demand a link. But that link is only good if it meets your vetting process, of which Maddow and snopes and CNN are not really taken with good faith from most of the world.
    I rarely post links. I don't ask for them unless the information someone gives is dubious.
    That's a simple deflection that doesn't have much to do with what I said, which is that you make incendiary remarks and then literally say "I'm not going to debate, it's a waste of my time". That's trolling.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    I have no problem checking out some wild shit to challenge my ideas... my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy because I watch ancient aliens lol... I just like to try and see various points of view, the more challenging the better

Plus any man that loves a roast pork sandwich with greens & sharp provolone has to be a good dude!

So lay that shit on me
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rssesq said:

You better watch out, the Illuminati is going to send the Reptilians to take you to prison on Nibaru!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2017
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

it is not NICE to call someone a troll, I got a warning over it by the Mods but I do not expect the same to happen to you.
    FAIR AND BALANCED

Nobody called anyone a Troll.
    If I recall correctly you once called me one.
    Lol, I can't recall specifically if I have or not (if I did I am sure you deserved it). You're going to have to find the post if you want to prove it. I know i have called our most popular resident troll one though, many times. At least he owns it. :lol:

I meant in the current conversation.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Vetting process failed in this case.

Rwanda genocidaire posed as a victim of genocide versus a perpetrator of genocide.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/02/iowa-rwanda-genocide-immigration-fraud
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    So many of us in limbo
    How to get it on, it's quite simple
    Three stones from the sun
    We need a piece of this rock
    Our goal indestructible soul
    Answers to this quizzing
    To the Brothers in the streets
    Schools and the prisons
    History shouldn't be a mystery
    Our stories real history
    Not his story

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    rssesq said:

According to the poll, NPR & Daily Show viewers are more informed than anyone on both domestic and international matters.

#FAKENEWS
    #ROTHSCHILDSMEDIA
    Even with the bars over your avatar you still can't control your anti-Semitism.

huh? :s even the uttering of the word "rothschilds" is now antidentite? :o Congrats then, yur work is complete. lmao
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

then why are you constantly quoting MSM for your points?
    MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)
    thanks' ...because they're "Fair and Balanced" ....and Unafraid.

Much like damn near everything from Trump's mouth, simply saying it doesn't make it true.
    I think you have President Trump and Hillary mixed up....Hillary is the one who sold the uranium and lost the election...remember ?
    if you'll remember also the Obama admin set her up for that deal, shit I'm sorry that's old news and don't matter anymore.

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

Like Pac says, "I AINT MAD AT YA" ;)

It seems as if you're the 'butt hurt' one.

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    politician's especially Hillary, not that it's any of my business lol !!!!!
    if someone called Trump the equivalent of what you and others have called Hillary, they'd get banned too. don't try to insinuate what people say about trump is in any way the same.
    yeah sure......

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    if someone called Trump the equivalent of what you and others have called Hillary, they'd get banned too. don't try to insinuate what people say about trump is in any way the same.
    yeah sure......

stop whining, snowflake. or go to Ted Nugent's message board. I'm sure you'd find many more like minded super americans such as yourself over there.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    rgambs said:

rssesq said:

You better watch out, the Illuminati is going to send the Reptilians to take you to prison on Nibaru!
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
  • joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,203
    The fact that they are just being kicked out without an opportunity to be given citizenship is alarming. The criminals and gang members for sure need to go. But there are a lot of illegal immigrants who are good people,with good families,that love America just as much as you or me.Afterall,we are descendants of illegal immigration. Hard truth to swallow I know.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

12K posts of vile garbage is hard to ignore sometimes. Where do you find so much time to vomit all over the internet? Didn't Trump get you your job in coal mine back yet?

You keep framing arguments as conservative vs liberal. It's not. It's right vs wrong. It's just that Republicans consistently find themselves on the wrong side of history.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    rssesq said:

huh? :s even the uttering of the word "rothschilds" is now antidentite? :o Congrats then, yur work is complete. lmao

If you want to know who makes the rules you only need to find who you are not allowed to criticize.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,586
    unsung said:

rssesq said:

If you want to know who makes the rules you only need to find who you are not allowed to criticize.
    Looks like you and rssesq have found common ground.

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

yeah sure......

stop whining, snowflake. or go to Ted Nugent's message board. I'm sure you'd find many more like minded super americans such as yourself over there.
    snowflake ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! this site is a blizzard with all the snowflakes and you're calling me a snowflake ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! sure thing frosty !

CM189191 said:

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

12K posts of vile garbage is hard to ignore sometimes. Where do you find so much time to vomit all over the internet? Didn't Trump get you your job in coal mine back yet?

You keep framing arguments as conservative vs liberal. It's not. It's right vs wrong. It's just that Republicans consistently find themselves on the wrong side of history.
    it is right vs. wrong but you are confused about who's right and who's wrong.
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/ yZZlo0WZ_iU?rel=0

enjoy a little entertainment
    Marcus Tullius Cicero 

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

rssesq said:

Marcus Tullius Cicero 

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

you talking about Trump bro?

it sure sounds like that treasonous cheez-it

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

yeah sure......

snowflake ? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ! this site is a blizzard with all the snowflakes and you're calling me a snowflake ? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! sure thing frosty !

What is this, some kind of circular black hole of hypocrisy for you? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

yeah sure......

What is this, some kind of circular black hole of hypocrisy for you? :lol:
    this place is hypocrisy hell.