Recent Wave of Immigrant Arrests - What Does it Mean?

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

then why are you constantly quoting MSM for your points?
    MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)
    thanks' ...because they're "Fair and Balanced" ....and Unafraid.

Much like damn near everything from Trump's mouth, simply saying it doesn't make it true.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    PJ_Soul said:

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)

You're joking, right? Or trolling or something?
    Funny...never
    Trolling. ...always
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    it is not NICE to call someone a troll, I got a warning over it by the Mods but I do not expect the same to happen to you.
    FAIR AND BALANCED
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    rssesq said:

it is not NICE to call someone a troll, I got a warning over it by the Mods but I do not expect the same to happen to you.
    FAIR AND BALANCED

Nobody called anyone a Troll.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I see, noun/verb huh? lmao
    #fairandbalancedmoderating
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

it's only not nice if it's false.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    rssesq said:

I see, noun/verb huh? lmao
    #fairandbalancedmoderating

I think most people would understand that asking "are you trolling?" is different than calling someone a troll.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    I know

You're joking, right? Or trolling or something?

Funny...never
    Trolling. ...always

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    edited March 2017

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)

Unafraid? Fox news is a fear factory. And the people who watch are less informed than people who don't watch any news at all, which explains a lot of your posts I suppose....

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    CM189191 said:

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)

Unafraid? Fox news is a fear factory. And the people who watch are less informed than people who don't watch any news at all, which explains a lot of your posts I suppose....

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

CM189191 said:

i_lov_it said:

rssesq said:

it's all #FAKENEWS, lol

Well Said...
    agreed.

MSM ?

mainstream media (Fox)

you just keep following me around like a puppy trying to instigate an argument by chewing on my ankle, if you need some attention
    I'll understand and show you some attention because that's just the kind hearted, loving, understanding and nice guy I am.

Can't address facts, just make it personal. Sad!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

If I recall correctly you once called me one.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.
    When you drop incendiary comments and then refuse to back them up or debate the topic, that is trolling. You may not think so, you may not intend for it to be so, but you do it all the time and it is, in fact, trolling.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.
    When you drop incendiary comments and then refuse to back them up or debate the topic, that is trolling. You may not think so, you may not intend for it to be so, but you do it all the time and it is, in fact, trolling.
    If I may... Trolling on this forum is anyone who has a different opinion than the others on here or if one is asked the same meaningless question again and again but refuses to answer.....so the majority labels the minority a Troll, seems like bigotry to me.

rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.
    If I may... Trolling on this forum is anyone who has a different opinion than the others on here or if one is asked the same meaningless question again and again but refuses to answer.....so the majority labels the minority a Troll, seems like bigotry to me.

incorrect. stop playing the victim card. someone who is trolling is someone who incites an argument, or as gambs said, making a claim and then refusing to back it up with anything. the latter is something you do constantly.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.
    See I find that quite funny. If someone backs something up with a Fox link you guys then dismiss it while backing up your own thoughts with something like snopes. It is a tired game. Don't you get sick of it? I could sit here and tell you the sky is blue and you, and many others, would demand a link. But that link is only good if it meets your vetting process, of which Maddow and snopes and CNN are not really taken with good faith from most of the world.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.

incorrect. stop playing the victim card. someone who is trolling is someone who incites an argument, or as gambs said, making a claim and then refusing to back it up with anything. the latter is something you do constantly.
    So then question to be asked of most everyone on here is this....

If we know that someone such as gf is a known troll and is only trying to incite people.... why bother to respond?
    my2hands said:

What's wrong with calling a troll a troll? Everybody has trolled at least ONCE in their lifetime :)

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

Like Pac says, "I AINT MAD AT YA" ;)

rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.

So then question to be asked of most everyone on here is this....

If we know that someone such as gf is a known troll and is only trying to incite people.... why bother to respond?
    I did for a long time. But I have a hard time letting bigotry and/or racism go unchecked/challenged.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• rssesq said:

my2hands said:

In an attempt to ban me I was issued a warning for calling someone a troll. nothing more, just a troll, but it was the day after the election and the mod, who was a huge Hillary supporter, had just taken an "L" that "no one" in the #fakenews so coming so perhaps it was personal as a lot of people were butt hurt the morning afta.

It seems as if you're the 'butt hurt' one.

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    unsung said:

rgambs said:

unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rssesq said:

FAIR AND BALANCED

Sometimes you troll.
    See I find that quite funny. If someone backs something up with a Fox link you guys then dismiss it while backing up your own thoughts with something like snopes. It is a tired game. Don't you get sick of it? I could sit here and tell you the sky is blue and you, and many others, would demand a link. But that link is only good if it meets your vetting process, of which Maddow and snopes and CNN are not really taken with good faith from most of the world.
    I will read the fox link/content. more often than not it is biased AF. hence the dismissal.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

According to the poll, NPR & Daily Show viewers are more informed than anyone on both domestic and international matters.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited March 2017

According to the poll, NPR & Daily Show viewers are more informed than anyone on both domestic and international matters.

I think it's a chicken egg thing. Are NPR/Daily Show viewers more informed because they watch quality TV or because they are smarter people in the first place? Same goes for FOX News viewers, are they morons because they watch FOX News....or are they just morons?
    dignin said:

I think it's a chicken egg thing. Are NPR/Daily Show viewers more informed because they watch quality TV or because they are smarter people in the first place? Same goes for FOX News viewers, are they morons because they watch FOX News....or are they just morons?
    Good point!
    rssesq said:

my2hands said:

BADDA BING !

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

You keep tossing this out there. What are you looking for? You want a hug or something?
    I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    politician's especially Hillary, not that it's any of my business lol !!!!!

rssesq said:

my2hands said:

I think they're just pointing out that there is one sidedness here...a liberal side with little tolerance for any smack talking on liberal
    politician's especially Hillary, not that it's any of my business lol !!!!!
    if someone called Trump the equivalent of what you and others have called Hillary, they'd get banned too. don't try to insinuate what people say about trump is in any way the same.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

#FAKENEWS
    #ROTHSCHILDSMEDIA
    rssesq said:

#FAKENEWS
    #ROTHSCHILDSMEDIA
    so please enlighten us all as to what is #realnews
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD