NIN's New Album/Reissues are up: Broken, Downward Spiral, The Fragile, Fragile Deviations

Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
edited December 2016 in Other Music
And so you see, I have come to doubt
All that I once held as true
I stand alone without beliefs
The only truth I know is you.
Post edited by Dr. Delight on

Comments

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Ordered so much
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Reissues are also incoming for The Slip, With Teeth and Year Zero.
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TRENT!!!!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The Fragile originals are sooo pricey. Good to finally have these available.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710

The Fragile originals are sooo pricey. Good to finally have these available.

must be made in italian :wink:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267

Ordered so much

Me too - have just spent a fortune!

Also quite an intriguing "physical" digital version of the new EP in the store... "THE INTENTION OF THIS RECORD IS FOR IT TO EXIST IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD, JUST LIKE YOU. CHOOSING THIS PACKAGE GETS YOU THE DIGITAL FILES AND WE WILL SHIP THE PROPER PHYSICAL COMPONENT TO YOUR HOUSE FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH, WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST."
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Hopefully Amazon gets them soon, shipping to Canada sucks.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Must....not....click.....link.......
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mfc2006 said:

• scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    With the conversion to Australia dollar and postage this has been an expensive day
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    I'm such a sucker for NIN stuff. I ordered the new EP and the Fragile Deviations. I figure the reissues can be had on Amazon later.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Damnit.....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The Fragile originals are sooo pricey. Good to finally have these available.

I bought The Fragile in like.. 2007... it was very pricey...

But at least I don't feel I have to buy it now :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    I'll be getting The Fragile on vinyl for sure, a masterpiece, the original CD is fantastic! Will just get from my local store, much easier for me, plus no long waits with shipping..
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
    I still can't believe this happened.

Got Broken, DWS (will be my third copy after the original and the Back in Black repress), The Fragile and Deviations. I can't wait.
    I assume this is what PJ fans who didn't have No code and Yield felt like.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited December 2016
    I'm hoping to pick up Broken and the new album from Amazon or my record shop.
    Pulled the trigger on the limited,pricey but I already have the Fragile so its a must!
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Wow. Got dws which I never had on wax and the fragile which I've never even heard before.... sounds like I'm in for a treat.

Sounds like some are even getting the fragile and deviations.... not sure I need to jump to that level but....

Just don't click the link again.... just don't click the link again....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    Do it. Its gonna be OOP after this run.

Wait, how have you not heard the Fragile? Its basically his masterpiece.

Do it. Its gonna be OOP after this run.

Wait, how have you not heard the Fragile? Its basically his masterpiece.

Yeah that's sadly what my motivation was.

And yeah I haven't heard it- sounds like it's amazing
  • reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981
    The Fragile is huge! Dark as fuck, down right menacing and creepy a lot of it, but that's what makes it. Bit of an endurance to listen to all at once, but definitely an amazing piece of art..
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • These will go out of production? Think there will be an amazon or other retailer offering them? The cost and shipping to Canada makes these a little much for me. Although I did get the digital+physical versions of the new EP, excited to see/hear what that's all about

These will go out of production? Think there will be an amazon or other retailer offering them? The cost and shipping to Canada makes these a little much for me. Although I did get the digital+physical versions of the new EP, excited to see/hear what that's all about

I think all but The Fragile: deviations will be offered elsewhere.
  • BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Picked up Broken reissue, as well as the new EP vinyl and Fragile Deviations.

I was fortunate enough to pick up an original Fragile copy way back in 1999, so I don't really need the reissue, but it would be nice to have a fresh copy again at some point. Same with TDS - I have a European pressing at the moment. I already threw $130 at Trent with what I did order, so tacking another $80 on that isn't too appealing at the moment haha.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    The Fragile: Deviations 1 sounds very tempting!

I've still got my original Fragile LPs as well, but why did they have to write "The Definitive Version of The Fragile... with lots of details attended to that you may never notice but we care about"? Now I'm trying hard not to click on that too...
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    edited December 2016
    goldrush said:

I've still got my original Fragile LPs as well, but why did they have to write "The Definitive Version of The Fragile... with lots of details attended to that you may never notice but we care about"? Now I'm trying hard not to click on that too...

Me too!
    I have all the studio albums except Broken.
    I hope Amazon releases these I already spent enough on the two orders of Deviations.
    Shipping to Canada sucks and plus duty on top:(

If I bundle Broken,Fragile and the new EP it will be close to $200 Canadian and still might get hit by Customs/Duty.

Does it really cost $57usd to ship 2 to 3 albums? :(
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    edited December 2016
    RobbyD462 said:

goldrush said:

Me too!
    I have all the studio albums except Broken.
    I hope Amazon releases these I already spent enough on the two orders of Deviations.
    Shipping to Canada sucks and plus duty on top:(

If I bundle Broken,Fragile and the new EP it will be close to $200 Canadian and still might get hit by Customs/Duty.

Does it really cost $57usd to ship 2 to 3 albums? :(
    For what it's worth - the EP and digital + physical element are dirt cheap for shipping. $4.95 for Economy Shipping to Canada on those two!

Edit: Bizarre - it's jumped up to $21.08 for Economy Shipping for those two!
    Post edited by benjs on
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 914
    I spent about $1000 piecing together the whole NIN catalog on vinyl a few years back, will be nice to be able to save my originals now
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    ^Yeah, I was a moron for not picking up Year Zero Remixed when I saw it at a Hot Topic a million years ago. Now that goes for a pretty obscene amount. Same with the actual Year Zero LP, but at least that's finally getting a reissue next year. Those are the only two I need, in terms of albums (minus Fixed, and Further Down the Spiral, if that one was even pressed on vinyl)
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    I was surprised to see Ghosts I-IV still available the other day. Aaaaaaand now it's sold out :disappointed: