Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger Reissue

Comments

• scurtis said:

kasedoug said:

Haven't got my shipping email for the silver deluxe beauty.

What the hell man?

I haven't either. Maybe it depends on which source you ordered from? I bought mine on the UMe site.
    Me too.
    I got mine Del, so they are shipping to Canada, might want to reach out in a day or two if you don't hear anything.

UPS Innovations though so expect a fee and for it to take like two months.
    Did you get an email telling you they were shipping? Or did it just show up?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427

scurtis said:

kasedoug said:

What the hell man?

I haven't either. Maybe it depends on which source you ordered from? I bought mine on the UMe site.
    Me too.
    I got mine Del, so they are shipping to Canada, might want to reach out in a day or two if you don't hear anything.

No I got an email the other day...
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • scurtis said:

scurtis said:

kasedoug said:

What the hell man?

Me too.

No I got an email the other day...
    Okay. Thanks for info!
  • TvanTvan Chicago Posts: 73
    Bummed I missed out on the Silver but will probably pick it up soon regardless.
    EAST TROY, WI 9/3/11
    CHICAGO, IL 8/20/16
    CHICAGO, IL 8/22/16
    CHICAGO, IL 8/18/18
    CHICAGO, IL 8/20/18
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited November 2016
    Just got shipping notification from UMe on the silver LP and apparently it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    Ah, coming from Santa Monica so it's literally just coming across town.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Got my shipping notification. Can't wait to hear that crackle/pop of the needle touching down on the vinyl surface before those first licks of Rusty Cage!
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Received my grey copy yesterday... corners damaged badly.
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Anyone getting this?

• EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    Man, them Best Buy deals are pretty sweet.

Waiting for my Silver here in NZ...
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    edited November 2016
    Just got my silver. More like gray though, not silver. The front cover is 3D which is pretty trippy. Discs are pretty sweet, sounds great also!
    Post edited by crookedcross on
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Looking for a silver version, anyone have an extra?
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    MedozK said:

Anyone getting this?

Woah. Is this the same deal as the TOTD thing? I wish i didn't have to buy the cd at all actually. Still have my old one but would be down to get the wax for this price.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

Just got my silver. More like gray though, not silver. The front cover is 3D which is pretty trippy. Discs are pretty sweet, sounds great also!

mine just arrived yesterday. sounds fantastic!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Received my grey copy yesterday... corners damaged badly.

Me too, haven't had a chance to listen yet, but mine was banged up pretty good. Must have been the way they got them from the manufacturer cause it was packed well.
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Still have yet to receive mine in Victoria
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    This was the most well packed LP I've ever received. I was afraid to even take it out upon opening the package. Luckily the corners are in great shaped and everything's fine.
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
    been listening to the deluxe edition. the studio outtakes sound amazing. i always love hearing outtakes and observing how the songs eventually progressed onto the album, but these are especially astonishing.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.

been listening to the deluxe edition. the studio outtakes sound amazing. i always love hearing outtakes and observing how the songs eventually progressed onto the album, but these are especially astonishing.

I wish those had come along with the vinyl pre-order.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZ Posts: 630
    MedozK said:

Anyone getting this?

Thanks for sharing this! Just ordered it!
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
    Indianapolis 9.10.23
    Indianapolis 8.26.24
  • Still haven't received. I have initiated a reversal of payment with VISA.

Gawddammit
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    How does the remastered album sound?
    I had it in my hands yesterday at the store and put it back on shelf.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

How does the remastered album sound?
    I had it in my hands yesterday at the store and put it back on shelf.

I think it sounds awesome.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Still haven't received. I have initiated a reversal of payment with VISA.

Gawddammit

Uggg that sucks, sorry to hear that.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    really want that dvd and the whole audio to go along with it. $200 plus shipping. damn you, nostalgia!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• scurtis said:

Still haven't received. I have initiated a reversal of payment with VISA.

Gawddammit

Uggg that sucks, sorry to hear that.
    Yup. Crappy for sure.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    If by chance anyone has an extra of one of these, let me know, I'm looking.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • silvosilvo Posts: 283
    I ordered the silver vinyl on the day the preorder was announced and still not received. Been on to the bands customer service via twitter and they are looking into it for me but I'm now not holding out much hope. First time I've not had an order like this fulfilled and I'll be gutted if I don't get one. Fingers crossed!?
    silvo said:

I ordered the silver vinyl on the day the preorder was announced and still not received. Been on to the bands customer service via twitter and they are looking into it for me but I'm now not holding out much hope. First time I've not had an order like this fulfilled and I'll be gutted if I don't get one. Fingers crossed!?

Wow. That really sucks. Mine was a little delayed, so I emailed their customer service. Hope they track down your copy soon!

A side question...how many of the Silver LP's were pressed?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    mfc2006 said:

silvo said:

Wow. That really sucks. Mine was a little delayed, so I emailed their customer service. Hope they track down your copy soon!

A side question...how many of the Silver LP's were pressed?
    1,000 I believe.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    scurtis said:

Received my grey copy yesterday... corners damaged badly.

Me too, haven't had a chance to listen yet, but mine was banged up pretty good. Must have been the way they got them from the manufacturer cause it was packed well.
    My silver LP was banged up too, but looked like due to poor packaging. My super duper deluxe box set never arrived. My issues began with Fed Ex deciding I wasn't home for the delivery even though I was, and then I was away for Thanksgiving so the shipment got returned and had to get reshipped. The merch company had been good at responding to emails but then decided to stop emailing me back. I had called a few weeks ago and they had said the box set was being reshipped. Finally called again for a refund because I'd had enough, plus I am not interested in paying so much for something that will likely arrive damaged. I wonder if it's the same people who handle Chris' solo stuff, because the last few Chris CDs I've ordered directly from the website has come with the case cracked. Not the end of the world, but there's really no reason why they can't do a better job shipping. I'm going to tweet Soundgarden/Chris when I've calmed down but right now deeply annoyed.