Election night 2016

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    This is sad

President trump

Goodnight
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Just saw a tweet that Canada's immigration site has crashed .... might not be true, funny none the less...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon

Wolf is flabbergasted.

Can't believe he's still on CNN
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Is this real life? What the fuck is going on here?!?
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it's over ... she's done in Wisonsin and she needs to take like 90% of detroit and that's not likely ...
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    lukin2006 said:

Just saw a tweet that Canada's immigration site has crashed .... might not be true, funny none the less...

Please send your applications directly to me. I shall decide which sore losers are Canada worthy.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    polaris_x said:

it's over ... she's done in Wisonsin and she needs to take like 90% of detroit and that's not likely ...

Hillary and her team failed miserably.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    BS44325 said:

lukin2006 said:

Please send your applications directly to me. I shall decide which sore losers are Canada worthy.
    Please do not turn down Miley Cyrus....PLEASE!!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    lukin2006 said:

It's true, I just tried and it's down. Wow.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

lukin2006 said:

Please do not turn down Miley Cyrus....PLEASE!!!
    Sorry. You can't sing Party in the USA up here.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

polaris_x said:

Hillary and her team failed miserably.
    30 straight years of miserable failures culminates tonight!
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Where's my drink I need to get go bed soon....I'm cycling to work @ 7 in the morning. Urghhh I have to ride right past the Trump compound Mar Largo....they'll probably will be still partying. :disappointed:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited November 2016
    Madonna can probably be blamed for this...the threat of her giving blowjobs for Hillary votes surely made some die hard dems turn red.
    PJ_Soul said:

lukin2006 said:

It's true, I just tried and it's down. Wow.
    Thanks foe checking, I'm a lazyist tonight...but that's funny...

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    You have failed the world, america. You disgust me.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Cnn and msnbc hasn't been given permission to call Florida yet. Hehe
  • You have failed the world, america. You disgust me.

Do you really think that America cares about your singular vote? (especially since you can't vote)
    Melania Trump as first lady.

Disgusting.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Melania Trump as first lady.

Disgusting.

Why?
    JC29856 said:

The AP called Florida first....

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    she's gotta go perfect perfect perfect ... pa, mi and wi ...
    Even if Clinton wins and it'll be close, will Trump challenge the results?

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    JC29856 said:

They've long ago called it down here in Palm Beach County.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

CNN has all but conceded a win to trump. I am in awe of the stupidity of just over half the population.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

You have failed the world, america. You disgust me.

It's cyclical Hugh. It is why I always thought Trump could win. Every 8 years half the people are disgusted. It really is nothing more then people wanting change. The country wasn't racist during Bush and then all of the sudden enlightened under Obama and now racist again. It is just the naturw of politics anywhere. The party in power eventually gets turfed. It is a healthy thing.
    If Trumps wins the US will have a First Lady that has appeared nude in a magazine...good times in the US.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    I am sick to my stomach
    The only one I'm really going to miss is Bryan Cranston...the others...yeah, they can go.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/
    PJPOWER said:

The only one I'm really going to miss is Bryan Cranston...the others...yeah, they can go.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

I have accepted Walter White's application.