9/11 Mysteries

167891012»

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Find neilybabe (?) formerly from this board and ask him about what happened on 9/11...
  • Find neilybabe (?) formerly from this board and ask him about what happened on 9/11...

Why? I don't know that dude. Can you give a summary?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

Negative. I think there was another gun man.

Oh do tell! Where s the other gun man?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582

Find neilybabe (?) formerly from this board and ask him about what happened on 9/11...

Why? I don't know that dude. Can you give a summary?
    Yeah, he let his membership go probably 5 years ago. Believe he worked at one of the companies that lost a ton of people. They had a huge fundraiser with a lot of New York athletes and all every September 11th. I didn't ask too many questions but believe he knew a lot of people he knew died
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mace1229 said:

g under p said:

g under p said:

g under p said:

Wow, I go away for a couple of days and out of the blue this thread is back. So anything new.....well to this day I'm mystified about the free fall speed Building 7 fell into its own footprint. All from a fire that supposedly burned for 10 hours or less. I've seen a control demolition and if Building 7 wasn't one I know of no fire that could've done that in that short period.....then fall in the fashion that it did.

Peace

It was just fire. It was the fire combined with falling debris from the impact of 2 planes hitting the towers. Also, when the Teo 110 story buildings collapsed, it completely compromised the foundation that tower7 stood on. So when consider all of those factors, it isn't hard to believe the building fell like that. It actually makes a lot more sense that months of secret planning and secret demolition plans going on with nobody knowing.
    Ok believe that if you wish that all those factors were true I still do not believe that building would come down at free fall speed and collapse in its own footprint. If the foundation ground zero was so compromised why weren't any other buildings compromised. That building fell in far too of a controlled fashion for fire, debris and a compromised foundation to bring it down.

Peace

People seem to be stuck on the notion of free fall speed. If something is falling, it's falling at free fall speed. Once the collapse begins, theres nothing stopping it. It's falling. How else is a building supposed to fall? Do you really think it should have tipped over? The support of those buildings all rely on all loads being accounted for equally. I'm sure there are designs that account for very limited load transfer. But when a large section of structural load has failed, it all fails.

I can't tell you why other building didn't collapse. My best guess is that they did not sustain the same damage building 7 took when the planes crashed into the buildings. When those buildings fell, I can't remember the total amount of weight that came down, but that I'd definitely enough to compromise the foundation of a building next to it that has already sustained damage and is burning out of control.

You know what I think in future demolition we should just set asemetrical fires let it burn and patiently wait for it to fall semetrically in its own footprint.

Well, I'm not an architect but I've played that game what's it called Jenga. So if one of those lower loading blocks in the game is pulled/removed the wooden block structure falls. I'm sure an architect would say that the speed at which Building 7 fell is important in that shows the steel structure had no resistance as it fell semetrically into itself. To achieve this the core steel had to be compromised for a 47 story steel building to fall semetrically in 7 seconds from a fire that wasn't even raging. NIST reports says Building 7 fell from office furniture fires. If that's the case this would the first high rise steel structure to fall into its footprint.

Images that I've seen of Building 7 before the collapse I really did not see astronomical damage caused from the earlier buildings that fell. It appeared to be intact but I could be wrong. The foundation point could be valid however it's the first I've heard of this. Building 7 was built in the mid 80's I believe and I'm sure it was built to hold its own in case of a rare earthquake. I could be wrong but I doubt the Towers fall was on the the level of an earthquake yet B7 came down as fast as dropping one's car keys from two stories. No I do not expect that building to tip over from furniture fire, what I would expect is a much slower collapse. If this building was ever going to fall from fires on mid level floors.

In the end it's probably best to speak to architects or a demolitician expert and hear what they have to say. I'm far from saying I'm right in what I have to say I'm just have questions and going on what saw then said on that terrible day of 9/11.....*oh shit, that building (B7) came down like controlled demolition*.

Peace
    Remember that game "Rampage" with the giant lizards on Nintendo? Those buildings fell straight down.
    :rofl:
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    can i get some of those drugs the guys who think 9/11 was staged by our government please? especially the guy who thinks it was all CGI. i mean i would love to go on that mind trip for a day. please share those hallucinogens.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    Looks like Obama's veto of the bill allowing victims' families to sue the Saudi Arabian government has been overridden by the senate, house likely to follow.
    PJPOWER said:

Looks like Obama's veto of the bill allowing victims' families to sue the Saudi Arabian government has been overridden by the senate, house likely to follow.

brutal. in direct contravention to international law. shameful.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Real question, not being sarcastic.
    Lets say they sue and win. How would anyone actually enforce that? Not like they have tax returns to put a lien on or something.
    mace1229 said:

Lets say they sue and win. How would anyone actually enforce that? Not like they have tax returns to put a lien on or something.

I was wondering the same thing.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited September 2016
    mace1229 said:

It's unenforceable. That's why it's a stupid idea. The only thing it would be good for is other countries using it against the US, basically out of spite.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    pjhawks said:

can i get some of those drugs the guys who think 9/11 was staged by our government please? especially the guy who thinks it was all CGI. i mean i would love to go on that mind trip for a day. please share those hallucinogens.

I think the "chemtrails" have gone to their brains!! :rofl:

pjhawks said:

Or the fluoride in the water and the vaccinations are finally taking effect.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Interesting how it had so much bipartisan support...much like the Iraqi war.
    So the house just voted against Obama's veto as well.
    Senate-97-1
    House 348-77
    What else was in this bill!?!?
    PJPOWER said:

Senate-97-1
    House 348-77

Good question.
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

Senate-97-1
    House 348-77

Good question.
    Raises for members of the house and senate I'm guessing, lol
  • It's an absurd notion. Obama is right. This will cause problems. Just wait for all the lawsuits to roll in against the US. Just dumb.
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

Senate-97-1
    House 348-77

Good question.
    Raises for members of the house and senate I'm guessing, lol
    Ha! Probably something like that.

It's an absurd notion. Obama is right. This will cause problems. Just wait for all the lawsuits to roll in against the US. Just dumb.

He's totally right. That's why it's so weird that the vote against his veto is so very strange.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120

I'm not an architect either, but I'm wondering, can a building fall "slower?"

Let's assume, for arguments sake, that there was an earthquake that did structurally damage the building causing it to collapse. Would the building fall slower? Under what circumstance would make a building fall any slower than "free fall" speed?

DFK.....good question. In the situation of an earthquake it doesn't matter whether a building falls slower relating it to the collapse of B7. In an earthquake a building will never collapse in free fall speed, the key word here is symmetrically into its own footprint. In an earthquake a building will collapse in sections not straight down symetrically, remember the earth is moving. A circumstance that would allow a building to fall slower than fee fall speed would be timed control demolition. In that situation they used timed detonators for example to pull the left side of a building to have it fall away from something they don't want damaged. Then speed up the timed detonator charges to bring down the rest of a building.

I have never seen a building collapse from an earthquake and fall symmetrically into its own footprint whether that's at fee fall speed or slower have you ever seen that happen?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p said:

Let's assume, for arguments sake, that there was an earthquake that did structurally damage the building causing it to collapse. Would the building fall slower? Under what circumstance would make a building fall any slower than "free fall" speed?

DFK.....good question. In the situation of an earthquake it doesn't matter whether a building falls slower relating it to the collapse of B7. In an earthquake a building will never collapse in free fall speed, the key word here is symmetrically into its own footprint. In an earthquake a building will collapse in sections not straight down symetrically, remember the earth is moving. A circumstance that would allow a building to fall slower than fee fall speed would be timed control demolition. In that situation they used timed detonators for example to pull the left side of a building to have it fall away from something they don't want damaged. Then speed up the timed detonator charges to bring down the rest of a building.

I have never seen a building collapse from an earthquake and fall symmetrically into its own footprint whether that's at fee fall speed or slower have you ever seen that happen?

Peace
    I see your argument in regards to symmetry. Without having any engineering experience, my uneducated guess is that those loads are designed to function as a system. In other words, when one part fails, it all fails. Causing the building to fall in that fasion.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I recall (at least?) one apartment building during the 1994 Northridge earthquake that essentially pancaked its levels straight down.

g under p said:

Peace
    I see your argument in regards to symmetry. Without having any engineering experience, my uneducated guess is that those loads are designed to function as a system. In other words, when one part fails, it all fails. Causing the building to fall in that fasion.
    There used to be a show some years ago maybe 20 and it was about a control demolition company. They took on jobs around the country bringing down anything buildings to bridges. In one case I remember they had to bring down a building that had fall away from an historic house. They were so good at their work the only damage was a brick fell into a wind shield some distance away. They actually were bothered by that. For reasons unknown to me I loved the show....all the prep work they had to do to weaken a building which cost thousands of dollars and man hours. I'll try and find out the name of the company and the show, I think it was CDI or CDC.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I found them the company was called CDI and they were on The Discovery Channel. They've been in business for 50 years they are the Loizeax family.

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/services-media

Peace

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PJ_Soul said:

pjhawks said:

Or the fluoride in the water and the vaccinations are finally taking effect.
    Haha, yeah, those too!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

It's an absurd notion. Obama is right. This will cause problems. Just wait for all the lawsuits to roll in against the US. Just dumb.

The only reason it was vetoed is because Obama is a Muslim.

OPEN YOUR EYES, MAN!

#WTC7TRUTH