Stop Bullying Corey Feldman

Lol. This might be one of the worst songs ever. Still the poor guy says he can't get out of bed over the online bullying he is getting. Deserved or not deserved?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyWV-bL9-oc
Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
Fuckus rules all
Rob
Seattle

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    Bullying is a real thing that shouldn't be taken lightly....I see lately many young kids as young as 8-9 have committed suicide due to this. TERRIBLE

But Cmon Corey.....get with it, I wish I was 6'6 and could dunk and shoot B ball, you don't see me making an ass out of myself trying to catch on with an NBA team

He knows he sucks, he has to
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I wouldn't think that Corey Feldman could ever be treated any worse than he likely was by Michael Jackson.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ouch, DK!

I watched that clip from work last week, with no sound. Still haven't actually heard it.

Not sure if my "what in the fuckity fuck was that?" reaction would have been different with audio. It looked kind of like he was channeling Christopher Walken doing Weapon of Choice, but on the ground and with "vocals".
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    never understood why celebrities go online or put themselves out there publicly on things like Facebook and Instagram. there are always going to be dicks who are going to be negative. i mean just look at how much shit PJ gets here sometimes. it just can't be worth it to be in that position and read it.

bullying is terrible but sometimes the best way to not have it happen is to not put yourself in those situations. i don't know, maybe that's too simplistic view by me by at least online it should be fairly easy to ignore it.

and dankind terrible but i have to admit i chuckled out loud reading your comment about MJ. :smiley:
    edited September 2016
    Apologies. I didn't mean for my comment to be funny or hurtful--just that perhaps Feldman should try to put things into perspective. He's overcome far worse things than Internet trolls.

For the record, Feldman still says that he doesn't think that MJ had any pedophilia tendencies but that their companionship ended because of MJ's "dark side" or some such vague language.

Feldman was one of many boys who was molested by Hollywood perverts, though, about which he speaks pretty openly--not naming names, of course, for fear of defamation lawsuits (which is why many interpret the MJ "dark side" statement to be a veiled accusation).

Anyway, it's just a bunch of jerks on the internet, Corey. You've braved much worse paths.

Fuck, 'em, dude. Keep being you.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No offense taken here, DK.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

=)
    Sorry, the thread title demanded it, lol.

I do kind of feel sorry for Corey Feldman though. I mean, at least he's trying... kind of.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Honestly, I have seen as bad or worse performances from real music acts. It wasnt that bad.
    And MJ was awesome as was "actor" Corey Feldman. When you grow up with that kind of filmography, I'll let a cheesy live dance track in your 40's slide.......
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    It's what he deserves for making Chunk do the Truffle Shuffle
    Jason P said:

It's what he deserves for making Chunk do the Truffle Shuffle

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I thought he died with Corey haim.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    I thought his dance moves looked familiar, then it hit me:

https://youtu.be/ft2FyD7hMMQ
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    a friend on facebook posted that video with the comment "the wrong Corey died". HARSH.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• MyFathersSonMyFathersSon Chicago, IL Posts: 114
    Hobbes said:

I thought his dance moves looked familiar, then it hit me:

https://youtu.be/ft2FyD7hMMQ

HA!!!! Love this!
  • The video makes me think that if the worst of Robert Palmer and Michael Jackson crossed with the best of Kanye, this would be the result.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Not my cup of tea. Certainly bullying is stupid to begin with, but how is this any worse than 3/4 of the music out there today?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    I'll give the dude credit for being brave enough to actually do that on live TV. At least he is not using auto-tunes!
  • it's like michael jackson and william hung impregnated elaine benes and had corey as a result

oh and someone should tell him about autotune - wow those backups were something ;)
    edited September 2016

Honestly, I have seen as bad or worse performances from real music acts. It wasnt that bad.
    And MJ was awesome as was "actor" Corey Feldman. When you grow up with that kind of filmography, I'll let a cheesy live dance track in your 40's slide.......

I love him in his movies. The 'Burbs, so good. Lost Boys, Stand By Me, Goonies .... License to Drive, lol. And what was that one where he actually dresses like MJ and dances? Dream a Little Dream? :tongue:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited September 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

I love him in his movies. The 'Burbs, so good. Lost Boys, Stand By Me, Goonies .... License to Drive, lol. And what was that one where he actually dresses like MJ and dances? Dream a Little Dream? :tongue:
    Leave it to a Canadian to refer to anything having to do with The 'Burbs as "so good." :tongue: What a stinker. At least you can laugh at yourself about License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream, though.

I do have to say I watched Dream a Little Dream more times than I should've, but that was because I kept trying to figure out just what the hell was going on. I finally settled on everyone involved was on drugs and needed money for more drugs.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited September 2016
    dankind said:

PJ_Soul said:

Leave it to a Canadian to refer to anything having to do with The 'Burbs as "so good." :tongue: What a stinker. At least you can laugh at yourself about License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream, though.

I do have to say I watched Dream a Little Dream more times than I should've, but that was because I kept trying to figure out just what the hell was going on. I finally settled on everyone involved was on drugs and needed money for more drugs.
    Lol! Well I didn't mean Oscar-worthy good, hahaha. I mean kitschy-good. Like 'oh, the 80s were so funny' good. ;) Although I think when I was a 12 year old girl and that movie came out, I really thought it was good-good. I was so in love with Tom Hanks, still had a crush on Cory Haim at that point, and so by default had a crush on his bestie Corey Feldman, and I thought the movie was soooo funny. I watched it a bunch of times. :lol:
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    You had a crush on the Haim fella? :giggle:

Really liked him (and Sheen!) in Lucas though.
  • PJ_Soul said:

Dream a little dream is a fantastic film....
  • I think my favorite Feldman movie was the lost boys

I think my favorite Feldman movie was the lost boys

Apparently Jami Gertz was able to spare waaay more than a square in that film (also liked the movie very much).
  • hedonist said:

Apparently Jami Gertz was able to spare waaay more than a square in that film (also liked the movie very much).
    What does that mean?

hedonist said:

What does that mean?
    From a Seinfeld she was in, the clip of which is no longer available.
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Nice Seinfeld reference, Hedo. If it doesn't have side boob, DF isn't interested.
    Bless you, Hobbesensei :bow:
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Still not the craziest dance from someone in the 4th F13 movie.