Options

HELP - Collection to help Given to Live present a Wrigley Merch Package to Joshua - prizes added

2»

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,707
    Back up
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I believe I met you (Tom) at the merch line for MSG night 1. While you were thinking about what to get.

Cool dude all around.

I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Bump for for Joshua xo
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    -Buru- said:

I believe I met you (Tom) at the merch line for MSG night 1. While you were thinking about what to get.

Cool dude all around.

Thank you :)

Like so many of us I spend a lot of time thinking about what merch to get
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Bada-bing!
  • Options
    Good night bump

Enjoy your show you very lucky people
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,633
    It's Showtime soon!!!

Enjoy Joshua!!!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    To the toppermost for Joshua xo
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    xo LBC!!
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    I've got a sticker and pin from the Ottawa show that I would be delighted in sending to Joshua. PM me an address and I'll get it out.
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Funds sent!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    LBC Wrigley 2!!!
  • Options
    Wishing Joshua the best time. Wish I could be there to share it with him
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    Less than 24 hours until the Love Boat Captain sails again.
  • Options
    Happy show day LBC and entourage!!! xoxo
  • Options
    Paul...just PMed you.
    I've Got a Feeling that this is a LBC kinda night!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    Enjoy this special moment...what an amazing story and journey we are all on with this "all encompassing trip"
    So forever grateful Josh, his family and Tom have crossed my path
  • Options
    Thank you, Paul, for setting the wheels in motion and taking care of things.

Everyone who's donated $ and/or items your kindness and generosity is hugely appreciated ❤️
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

• Options

Enjoy this special moment...what an amazing story and journey we are all on with this "all encompassing trip"
    So forever grateful Josh, his family and Tom have crossed my path

Likewise Dave ✌
    Given To Live -

• Options
    Feeling blessed to have met the Swanson family and Tom tonight. Hey PJ rock some LBC for us!
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    May the evening be heavenly and chock full of smiles.
  • Options
    Bumping for some LBC love.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,619
    Hoping that Josh was able to enjoy the show up to the YL performance -- sure the entire show was special for him but know this has been his favorite song as of late.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    stina1118stina1118 Illinois Posts: 151
    Pearl Jam, house showings and back-to-school made last week crazy!! I've finally gotten a minute to catch my breath and get on here and write a thoughtful response.

As the tour draws to a close, we are all left feeling sad (that it's over) and thankful for all of the memories.

We are so grateful for all of your support, love and generosity. Everything happens so fast on a show day, I wish I could have met more of you along the way... But, luckily there's more shows in the future and more opportunities.

Thank you to GTL and Tom, the donors and supporters for making Joshua's (and our) dreams come true. It's been one of the greatest adventures the three of us have had collectively.

I have been trying to get in touch with everyone I can to thank them for their generosity. But, if I have missed anyone I do apologize, we are so grateful.

It will be awhile before I post here again. We are preparing to move and the next couple of months will be hectic. But, please feel free to check in, say hi anytime.

Thank you all for making us feel so special. I've been committed to doing my best to pay that energy forward and be a part of the good in this world.

Peace, love & gratitude,
    Christina
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    stina1118 said:

Pearl Jam, house showings and back-to-school made last week crazy!! I've finally gotten a minute to catch my breath and get on here and write a thoughtful response.

As the tour draws to a close, we are all left feeling sad (that it's over) and thankful for all of the memories.

We are so grateful for all of your support, love and generosity. Everything happens so fast on a show day, I wish I could have met more of you along the way... But, luckily there's more shows in the future and more opportunities.

Thank you to GTL and Tom, the donors and supporters for making Joshua's (and our) dreams come true. It's been one of the greatest adventures the three of us have had collectively.

I have been trying to get in touch with everyone I can to thank them for their generosity. But, if I have missed anyone I do apologize, we are so grateful.

It will be awhile before I post here again. We are preparing to move and the next couple of months will be hectic. But, please feel free to check in, say hi anytime.

Thank you all for making us feel so special. I've been committed to doing my best to pay that energy forward and be a part of the good in this world.

Peace, love & gratitude,
    Christina

Post tour blues are real. I can only imagine how crazy things have been, and only wish there would have been a little more time so that I would have had an opportunity to say Hi to you guys. But as you said there will definitely be more shows in the future. As mentioned Tom did do an amazing job with this and continues to do amazing work with GTL. I am glad you guys had a great time in Chicago, and only hope that I could be granted an opportunity to say Hi at a future show. Good luck with the move, I really hope you guys get the next chapter in your family's life off to a smooth and healthy start. Cheers. Until the next time the Love Boat Captain sails again.