djcara28 said:

The Fenway tix are listed on tickets.com here
    http://www.tickets.com/pearl-jam-tickets/

No sign of Wrigley.

Did you check out my link?
  • djcara28djcara28 Cleveland, OH Posts: 26
    edited February 2016
    ^^^

Yes, thanks! I'm just surprised that there's nothing on tickets.com since that's where the PJ tour page says they will be for sale.
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 49
    just spoke with a super nice customer service guy who's been getting abused all day about the cancellations. In a nutshell, live nation put the hammer on them and "forced" them to cancel all tickets "to make it fair for everyone tomorrow." Their intention was to honor the sales and just move on to the sale tomorrow but they were overruled by the scumbags at Live Nation. I actually laughed when the nice gentleman told me that the explanation was to "make it fair" when the real reason of course, as well all know, is that ticketbastard and live nation are in bed with the secondary resale market which is exactly where those tickets will wind up and fans will be forced to pay insane prices. Just another microcosim of what's disgusting about how we are abused by this system more and more!
  • There is no listing anymore for Pearl Jam on tickets.com. Where the heck am i supposed to buy them for Fenway??? tickets.com, live nation, or Redsox.com????
    Cricket
  • kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    Ok...so...
    Tickets.com doesn't have pearl jam listed anymore and Live Nation is saying 10am est for onsale...
    Redsox.com is saying opherum box office and online, but not specifically where online...
    Lol
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    kg162716 said:

Ok...so...
    Tickets.com doesn't have pearl jam listed anymore and Live Nation is saying 10am est for onsale...
    Redsox.com is saying opherum box office and online, but not specifically where online...
    Lol

What a clusterfuck LOL. Livenation kicks you over to Redsox.com as far as I can tell so that timer means nothing unless Redsox.com honours it though there site says 12:00 eastern right on the page. This should be one big fucking shit show tomorrow!
  • djcara28djcara28 Cleveland, OH Posts: 26
    The ticketmaster app also takes you to the Redsox page...
  • F**K it not even going to try for Fenway 1. I'll stick to my Ten Club seats for the Sunday show, What a sh**tshow it is to live in 2016 with the internet and ticket companies at their infancy! I cannot wait till 2079 when everything on the internet is done by rectal scanning!
  • I understand the standard response from the Red Sox customer service but as I explained my card was being charged and I don't have the funds to buy more tickets tomorrow if the funds were still being held, I was laughed at literally. Little punk. Was told to call my bank
  • Red Sox customer service also told me this was a decision by pearl jam (lol yeah...) and live nation to make the public sale fair.

All sales final. Unless it's inconvenient to them
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 49
    ha...."public sale fair"..ha.....tomorrow their site with crash because of all the computer programs scooping up all the tickets.....unfortunately, I'm not optimistic....with good reason
  • Can't wait to be in a virtual waiting room for 30min while I see the tickets pile up on stubhub
  • Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Yeah Live Nation has tickets going on sale at 10:00 am eastern. No Wrigley on there though
  • I'll be looking for my row and seat # on StubHub tomorrow because I have them printed out on my "confirmation". We all want to raise hell but what can we do? Not buy anymore tickets? Us hardcore fans (across multiple genre's and bands are probably so few) Not ever use 3rd party sites? I don't anyway, so that's an easy one. I say pull an Edward Snowden and get a job at one of these companies and put it all on the news and the internet only confirming what we already know and suspect.
  • I found this for tomorrow Wrigley Field http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/pearljam.jsp I was beginning to think they wouldn't really go on sale.
    6/30/98 - Minneapolis 6/16/03 - St. Paul 6/26/06 & 6/27/06- St. Paul 9/17/11 - Winnipeg 12/6/13 - Seattle 10/09/14- Lincoln 10/19/14- St. Paul
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    The scalper bots are going to get 99% of the tickets. I wish there was a way to stop this.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,291
    Good luck to all who will try to get tickets tomorrow.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    I don't know if this helps but under wrigley tickets it states:

There is an 8 ticket limit per order (4 tickets for each show).
    Ticket limits are per household, credit card and email address.
    Any order exceeding the ticket limit may be cancelled.
    Every patron regardless of age needs a ticket to enter.

Doors open at 5:30pm
    No Photos/Recording/Lasers
  • gno30gno30 Posts: 41
    Maybe this will help stop the BOTWARS and the Evil Empire behind it !Go Rebel Alliance !
  • AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 863
    iamica said:

The scalper bots are going to get 99% of the tickets. I wish there was a way to stop this.

Fenway Night II will be available for days. Maybe weeks. Mark my words.
  • ssommers21ssommers21 CHICAGO IL Posts: 78
    AlaG said:

iamica said:

why do you think fenway night 2 will be available for days??
    1st:  6/26/1998 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    2nd:  6/13/1999 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - TIBETAN FREEDOM (Eddie Vedder + C Average)
    3rd:  8/18/2000 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    4th:  10/8/2000 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI (The Ice Bowl)
    5th:  4/23/2003 - Assembly Hall - Champaign, IL
    6th:  6/18/2003 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    7th:  6/21/2003 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI
    8th:  6/29/2006 - Marcus Amphitheater - Milwaukee, WI
    9th:  8/23/2009 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    10th:  5/7/2010 - Deer Creek Music Theater - Noblesville, IN
    11th:  7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    12th:  10/20/2014 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
    13th:  8/20/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    14th:  8/22/2016 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    15th:  8/18/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    16th:  8/20/2018 - Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL
    17th:  9/5/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    18th:  9/7/2023 - United Center - Chicago, IL
    19th:  9/10/2023 - Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    AlaG said:

iamica said:

Consider them marked.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • MS4677 said:

just spoke with a super nice customer service guy who's been getting abused all day about the cancellations. In a nutshell, live nation put the hammer on them and "forced" them to cancel all tickets "to make it fair for everyone tomorrow." Their intention was to honor the sales and just move on to the sale tomorrow but they were overruled by the scumbags at Live Nation. I actually laughed when the nice gentleman told me that the explanation was to "make it fair" when the real reason of course, as well all know, is that ticketbastard and live nation are in bed with the secondary resale market which is exactly where those tickets will wind up and fans will be forced to pay insane prices. Just another microcosim of what's disgusting about how we are abused by this system more and more!

Well put. and exactly right--unfortunately
  • Okay seriously...does anyone know what the hell is going on for Fenway?
    I saw on Live Nation that tickets are going on sale for Fenway at 10 am
    Eastern
  • patheticpathetic Posts: 18
    edited February 2016
    Peyton18 said:

I saw on Live Nation that tickets are going on sale for Fenway at 10 am

Both pearljam.com and redsox.com/pearljam say 12pm est
    is there a ticket limit like Wrigley (4 per show). I'm trying to get 4 together today, but I already have 2 from the pre-sale.
    Limit is also 4 per show at Fenway
  • Poncier said:

Limit is also 4 per show at Fenway

where does it say that?

All sales are final. No Refunds - No Exchanges.

If you purchase tickets, you may receive customer service messages via email from the Boston Red Sox, including optional surveys regarding your experience.
    Yesterday during the bogus sale, the most you could select was 4 tickets.
This discussion has been closed.