Options

Fenway Park and Wrigley Field Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• Options
    I wanted to go to the the 2013 shows in Chicago and couldn't score fan club or public tix. This time, I got reserved seating through the club for the show on the 22nd. If anyone has club tix for the 20th and wants to see the show on the 22nd, I'm willing to talk about sharing our tickets (as long as the wife doesn't mind not coming with me).
    I tried already to get public sale tix and waited in the virtual waiting room until everything was gone in 10 mins. Of course, I don't know how the reseller sites have all these tix available before they're even on sale. Was there a presale? If so, I wish we were sent that code/link. Either way, I don't think it's worth the Canadian exchange rate to buy $300+ tickets in US dollars right now. It's tough times after the holidays already.
    I wish the club would allow you to pick shows in one city and if you weren't drawn for that city, you could pick a secondary city for the draw.
  • Options
    ISO one ticket to Fenway night 1. I have an extra ticket to Fenway night 2 to trade for night 1. PM me pls.
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    You can pick a secondary city, but the people what wanted to attend your secondary city as their primary city get preference on the tickets. I think that's pretty fair.

The presale on tickets was for season ticket holders (quite often season ticket holders for professional sports teams get first crack at tickets for non-sporting events at the venue. kind of a perk for plunking download a boatload of cash on season tickets).

Good luck in your search. Might want to bookmark the Lost Dogs forum. Lots of people searching/trading for tickets in there.
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    I thought it was interesting how most of the season tickets were in the "C" sections. In back of the Ten Club tickets.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    ski-bum said:

I thought it was interesting how most of the season tickets were in the "C" sections. In back of the Ten Club tickets.

You wrote "Most".

Do you know of anyone that heard of anybody that is a season ticket holder that got in A3, A4, A5 for Fenway?

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    Pats16Pats16 Posts: 174
    I've only heard a couple of people on the board who pulled A7. I know of handful of people who pulled the book ends in C for the presale. My buddy was in right away and we are about 8 rows back in C7.
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    Yep
    I've seen A1 & A7 (not very good, but still)
    It'll be nice to be right down in front for Fenway for a change.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    my buddy got c5 row 2...thought that was pretty good..
  • Options
    erniemmerniemm Posts: 22
    Hi guys! I got 2 GA for Wrigley 08/22. Looking to trade one of those for a GA 08/20. Let's go Cubs!
    ernie*
  • Options

ISO one ticket to Fenway night 1. I have an extra ticket to Fenway night 2 to trade for night 1. PM me pls.

bump still looking
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    jamzbjamzb South Central Indiana Posts: 14
    Has anyone ever got a parking pass for Wrigley Field? Is it worth the 50 or is there plenty of parking?
  • Options
    there is not a ton of parking near wrigley and that $50 is not an absurd amount to pay
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 886
    You guys I go to Wrigley so many times a yr. There's free parking all around those neighborhoods..you just gotta walk a half mile maybe. Nice walk tho. Beats the crazy prices in my opinion.
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    jamzb said:

Has anyone ever got a parking pass for Wrigley Field? Is it worth the 50 or is there plenty of parking?

When there are games/concerts they have parking all around Wrigley on the streets and in the local parking lots. It will cost you though, usually 20 bucks or more. The closer you get to Wrigley, the prices go up. Or like tylermoore said, you can just walk a little bit more. Beautiful and friendly place.
  • Options
    deagator3deagator3 Posts: 76

You guys I go to Wrigley so many times a yr. There's free parking all around those neighborhoods..you just gotta walk a half mile maybe. Nice walk tho. Beats the crazy prices in my opinion.

Within about a mile around the park you need a permit to park on the streets after 6pm. You'll need to go west of Ashland to find non-permit street parking after 6pm.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,913

Get your tickets to the VIP pre-party for Pearl Jam's Fenway Park show $350 each! https://www.crowdrise.com/pearljamvip

BENEFITING: Foundation To Be Named Later

EVENT DATE: Aug 05, 2016

DAYS TO GO: 138

August 5, 2016 at Fenway Park, Boston, MA

VIP tickets include food, beer & wine and seating on the right field roof deck, as well as entry to the concert.

Casual attire. Limit 4 tickets.

100% of proceeds go to Foundation To Be Named Later and support kids and families from disadvantaged neighborhoods
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Saw is very expensive the whole hotel thing at boston and close to the venue
    Any ideas about accomontation that is cheaper??thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    edited March 2016

Used orbitz deal of the day plus coupon for Revere Hotel.
  • Options
    SteffyLou said:

great location right there. and you can even walk from there to Fenway if you want.
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Options
    glennb2112glennb2112 memphis Posts: 247
    LOOKING FOR A PAIR FOR WRIGLEY 2!! ANY LOCATION!!
  • Options

SteffyLou said:

great location right there. and you can even walk from there to Fenway if you want.
    Oh awesome to hear.
    Keep watching everyone- it keeps showing up on travelocity/orbitz for $268. If you prepay you can use a coupon ( has free cancellation still).
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    If anyone has GA tickets to Wrigley2 and wants a ticket to MSG 1, PM me and we can work out a trade
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Still need a pair for Wrigley I
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    SteffyLou said:

SteffyLou said:

Oh awesome to hear.
    Keep watching everyone- it keeps showing up on travelocity/orbitz for $268. If you prepay you can use a coupon ( has free cancellation still).
    I think the guy flying from Greece is looking for better then $300 a night lol
  • Options
    my2hands said:

SteffyLou said:

SteffyLou said:

Oh awesome to hear.
    I think the guy flying from Greece is looking for better then $300 a night lol
    This was a really good price! Under $300 for near the venue was not easy to find- especially for 2 beds. I swear most hotels are just 1 bed. Only way I could afford is because I'm splitting the room with another person.
  • Options
    MS213032MS213032 Posts: 4
    Me an my buddy both got reserved seating for Fenway 2nd show. Looking to trade for Fenway 1st with another 10c member.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    anyone got a spare Wrigley 2 GA?
  • Options
    -Buru--Buru- Santa Barbara, CA Posts: 1,292
    I am looking for 1 ticket to Fenway (both nights) for a friend. If anyone has any leads, please pm. Thanks!
    I am just a dreamer, but you are just a dream...
    If I knew where it was I would take you there.

• Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I am looking for a spare 10c ticket for Fenway 2
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I'm ISO a pair for Fenway night one!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
This discussion has been closed.