Options

Fenway Park and Wrigley Field Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• Options
    tsapptsapp Posts: 1
    i need two tickets to fenway first night it is my aniversity would love to go.
  • Options
    luvbtcptluvbtcpt Posts: 8
    Just immigrated to Boston from Toronto to get married. Am looking for 2 tix for either Fenway show so I can take my wife to her first live PJ experience. Thx
    grasp and hold on...we're dyin' fast...
    soon be over...and i will relent...
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073

Found out my cousin got us tix for Sunday show. Haven't been to Fenway since I was 7, fell in love with baseball all those years ago. A lot of nostalgia in the cards for me. So excited. My father took me and my two sisters for a weekend series way back then, thrilled to say I'm making the trip back home with that very same man. He's 82 now, won't be going to the show, but he's happy for me.

And now I'm going to cry, my heart is filled with such great joy and. memories.

Carry on . . .

Awwww.. Enjoy !!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    JvitaccoJvitacco Chicago Posts: 11
    Looking for 2 tix to Wrigley. Saturday or Monday.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Prices are Stubhub for Wrigley I and Fenway 1 are going nuts. They are both up over $40 in the last week. Panic purchasing? about 1000 seats left for each.
  • Options
    Stub hub is ridiculous!! No less than $170 for crappy seats. Good seats?? Hundreds of $$ hope someone has tickets they can't use and need to sell them. I would rather pay more buying from another fan than give insane amounts of money to stub hub.
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    ski-bum said:

dkast85 said:

Do you guys think the demand for the Fenway tix will go down at all?

I think it will get worse.
    Sometimes tickets get released right before the show, but never for Pearl Jam or Fenway. So Pearl Jam finally getting to play Fenway..........good luck with that.
    I know it's still two months away but I told you so.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    I can't afford them through stub hub a....
  • Options
    And even if I could... I don't think I would. Why should stub hub make so much more on the tickets than PJ?
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455
    edited June 2016
    Jvitacco said:

And even if I could... I don't think I would. Why should stub hub make so much more on the tickets than PJ?

Stub Hub is just a resale site like eBay (in fact it is owned by eBay). They facilitate the transaction plus a cut on top of the purchase price. The people who are making the money on these transactions are ticket holders (either individuals or brokers) looking to capitalize on the market value of their tickets. It's all about supply and demand. When the demand is higher than the supply then prices go up. In this case demand is obviously shockingly stratospheric.
    Post edited by AceCool on
  • Options
    I know. I get it.. Kind of... Still think it sucks.
  • Options
    Ramona6Ramona6 Torquay Australia Posts: 1
    Just decided I want to make the long haul from Melbourne to Chicago for the Wrigley Field shows. Not sure where to start so hoping someone can help tell me what's the best way to find myself a ticket for each night??

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    ski-bum said:

ski-bum said:

dkast85 said:

Sometimes tickets get released right before the show, but never for Pearl Jam or Fenway. So Pearl Jam finally getting to play Fenway..........good luck with that.
    Except that tickets almost always get released for PJ and always get released for Fenway. Shows are 2 months out. Releases will happen within a couple of days of show. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Impatience will overpay.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Ramona6 said:

Just decided I want to make the long haul from Melbourne to Chicago for the Wrigley Field shows. Not sure where to start so hoping someone can help tell me what's the best way to find myself a ticket for each night??

May get lucky on the boards , especially for night 2. Night 1 is slim pickings and you maybe at the mercy of on-line resell sites (StubHub, Vivid, etc) or roll the dice and the day or two before the show buying down in wrigleyville.
  • Options
    Nja987Nja987 New York, New York Posts: 20
    Poncier said:

Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Impatience will overpay.

That line is the only reason why I have not went ape shit from anxiety and stubhub'ed them.
    A little late to the game -
    2016 - 05/01, 08/05, 08/07, 08/20, 08/22
  • Options
    It's depressing to look at stub hub.
  • Options
    agentpinckneyagentpinckney Lakemont, NY Posts: 267
    wbutler29 said:

Wrigley Sat night seems to have the most requests, but Fenway 1 is the highest price on Stub hub

Pearl Jam's debut at Fenway. There's only one first time!
    October 1, 1996 ... Marine Midland Arena, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    October 12, 2013 ... First Niagara Center, Buffalo-NY (USA)
    May 2, 2016 ... Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    May 8, 2016 ... Canadian Tire Centre, Ottawa-Ontario (Canada)
    May 10, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    May 12, 2016 ... Air Canada Centre, Toronto-Ontario (Canada)
    August 5, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    August 7, 2016 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
    November 7, 2016 ... TOTD, Madison Square Garden, New York-NY (USA)
    September 2, 2018 ... Fenway Park, Boston-Mass. (USA)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Poncier said:

ski-bum said:

ski-bum said:

dkast85 said:

Except that tickets almost always get released for PJ and always get released for Fenway. Shows are 2 months out. Releases will happen within a couple of days of show. Patience and persistence will be rewarded. Impatience will overpay.
    "Releases will happen within a couple of days of show"? Which tickets??? Ten Club policy states: "The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present valid photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions."
    Post edited by agentpinckney on
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561

Poncier said:

ski-bum said:

ski-bum said:

dkast85 said:

"Releases will happen within a couple of days of show"? Which tickets??? Ten Club policy states: "The Ten Club member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must present valid photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions."
    Releases happen because there are always tickets held back for many reasons that don't get sold and are released closer to the show.

Not necessarily from 10club but from other sources:
    Band
    Venue
    Label
    Promoter
    Sponsors
    Radio stations
    Etc.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    edited June 2016

Poncier said:

ski-bum said:

ski-bum said:

dkast85 said:

He is talking about a ticket drop not 10 club tickets.
  • Options
    OK ... got ya!!!
  • Options
    Does anybody know if there was a ticket drop for the Wrigley 13 show? If so, was it listed on Wrigley, TM, or PJ site. I got lucky at 2 shows this tour with ticket drops, hopefully the same for Wrigley. Stubhub is insane$!! Looking for 2 for Wrigley night 1.
    Gund Arena - Apr 25, 2003
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 20, 2006
    Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Nationwide Arena - May 06, 2010
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
  • Options
    I am from New Zealand and just by chance in actually going to be in Chicago when the concerts are on. I have been looking on stub hub and thinking about getting tickets from there, is this safe and legit? Any comments would be much appreciated
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822

I am from New Zealand and just by chance in actually going to be in Chicago when the concerts are on. I have been looking on stub hub and thinking about getting tickets from there, is this safe and legit? Any comments would be much appreciated

Safe and legit yes. Is there a chance that they are fakes yes. They will guarantee your tickets though and get you your money back if you can't get in or get you comparable tickets at the door.
  • Options
    AceCoolAceCool Texas Posts: 455

Stub Hub is really one of the only secondary market resale sites that I truly trust. I use them all the time. I've purchased quite a number of tickets through Stub Hub to various music and sporting events and I've never had a problem with either receiving the tickets or having them be counterfeit. Like PJNB said, they do have a 100% money back guarantee in the off chance that you get screwed over.
  • Options
    I'm searching for 2 tickets for Wrigley show. I don't care which one. This is the first time I have been been in the area they are touring since Pallooza '92and I can't believe I missed tickets.
  • Options
    andertakerandertaker Posts: 102
    Looking for a Fenway 1 ticket, have a Res. TC Wrigley 2 for trade, thanks
  • Options
    jguzzi said:

How far in advance should we be in line for Wrigley GA? Are merchandise kiosks open ahead of time? Say I get there 3 hours early can I buy my merchandise then? Please advise.

This is based on my very limited GA experience (just two shows and on this tour)

Every venue ends up being a little different. And it depends on how close you want to be. The difference between being on the rail and being behind a person that is on the rail could be hours!

for example in Miami I was on the rail and got there at 7 AM. In Tampa I got there at 11PM the night before and was in the same spot in line as Miami. The people directly behind me in the show (2nd row of GA) arrived in the GA line at noon (13 hours later).

The merch lines started forming hours before merch opened. I think merch opened at 2:00 and people were in line well before noon. But, if you get in the merch line around when it opens you'll get what you want, but you will be in line for a long time.

again, this is based on my very limited experience, but there you have it. Good Luck.

P.S. Looking for a Wrigley Night 1 GA ticket....anyone? anyone? or any ticket? anyone?
    Thank you for the info. Can you tell me when (on the day of) the wristbands are available for pickup?
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439

jguzzi said:

How far in advance should we be in line for Wrigley GA? Are merchandise kiosks open ahead of time? Say I get there 3 hours early can I buy my merchandise then? Please advise.

This is based on my very limited GA experience (just two shows and on this tour)

Every venue ends up being a little different. And it depends on how close you want to be. The difference between being on the rail and being behind a person that is on the rail could be hours!

for example in Miami I was on the rail and got there at 7 AM. In Tampa I got there at 11PM the night before and was in the same spot in line as Miami. The people directly behind me in the show (2nd row of GA) arrived in the GA line at noon (13 hours later).

The merch lines started forming hours before merch opened. I think merch opened at 2:00 and people were in line well before noon. But, if you get in the merch line around when it opens you'll get what you want, but you will be in line for a long time.

again, this is based on my very limited experience, but there you have it. Good Luck.

P.S. Looking for a Wrigley Night 1 GA ticket....anyone? anyone? or any ticket? anyone?
    Thank you for the info. Can you tell me when (on the day of) the wristbands are available for pickup?
    A final confirmation email with ticket pick up info will be emailed to you about one week before the show with details on pickup time and location. No one really knows for sure until then.
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    mbincbmbincb Posts: 14
    Looking for two tickets to Fenway on Aug 7 (Fenway #2) Looking for a miracle.
This discussion has been closed.