i always sometimes wonder
    if its a conspiracy to get at me
    anyway hope your having a lovely time
    i wasnt doing or saying anything wrong
    but you still have nasty comments to
    get at me dont you study the word
    discernment and understanding and be it
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    Making a list of shit I have to do and not really looking forward to doing any of it!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Watching Leftovers S2E5..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Planning a trip to Fenway
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
    Go do errands or stay home?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    lmfao
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Listening to U2, I'm having a moment with their music
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Watching Throw Momma From The Train on HBO Now. DeVito is a true master of black comedies.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    hopping off the net now and not coming on anymore unless i want to see what my siblings say and respond to them dont care for anybody else as i have even difficulty trusting my own family
    you have nothing on me your tribulation is weak and a petty excuse to be a good partner bc you forget the things that really matter like love trust security friendship and not suicidal tendencies bc there is no absolute light of hope at moments of negative pressure and messages those scars have shattered my foundation and im not even sure i can even trust the lord bc of the things that were let happen so i hope it happens to you too....
    i had enough problems with being fine and losing a fiance in a horrible way and being risen in a broken household and being hurt all my life and being a thing not to mention a whole other pile of things so go screw somebody else bc thats all that matters to you all
    Just finished dinner and thinking I may watch PJTwenty
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Avoiding the dishes.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited February 2016
    JWPearl said:

hopping off the net now and not coming on anymore unless i want to see what my siblings say and respond to them dont care for anybody else as i have even difficulty trusting my own family
    you have nothing on me your tribulation is weak and a petty excuse to be a good partner bc you forget the things that really matter like love trust security friendship and not suicidal tendencies bc there is no absolute light of hope at moments of negative pressure and messages those scars have shattered my foundation and im not even sure i can even trust the lord bc of the things that were let happen so i hope it happens to you too....
    i had enough problems with being fine and losing a fiance in a horrible way and being risen in a broken household and being hurt all my life and being a thing not to mention a whole other pile of things so go screw somebody else bc thats all that matters to you all

JWPearl, I am so sorry you are going through whatever it is that is giving you so much trouble. I don't know you at all but see your name on here a lot. You can pm me if you like. What has happened to make you feel so awful? :(
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on

JWPearl said:

JWPearl, I am so sorry you are going through whatever it is that is giving you so much trouble. I don't know you at all but see you're name one here a lot. You can pm me if you like. What has happened to make you feel so awful? :(
    pm'd you and thanks but i just need to get it out anywhere
    going to go take a nap now as im tired
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    nada
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ^Same here
    sort of working
    finished my guitar lesson so am going to go to sleep after ive cuddles my doggy and mum
    Laundry
    Watching Groundhog Day. Just bought it on VUDU since it's not on streaming sites or Starz. Still a comedy classic.
  • LetsGoMteersLetsGoMteers New Bern, NC Posts: 157
    Sprunkn7 said:

Just finished dinner and thinking I may watch PJTwenty

Watching right now for the hundredth time. Never gets old
    2016 Columbia, SC
    Listening to Chris Titus' latest comedy album, Angry Pursuit of Happiness, on Spotify.
    waiting for mum to wake up
    making a cup of tea while
    listening to soft music and
    play word with friends
    seeya tomorrow
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Watching Kill Bill Vol.2..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    finally getting stuff around the house done...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Attempting to install a toilet. It can't be that hard?
    Waiting to go into town
  • JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    Tv and chocolate
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???