Options

Is there going to be a ten club ticket sale for night 2 Toronto?

Or not?
Oh dear dad
Can you see me now
I am myself
Like you somehow
I'll ride the wave
Where it takes me
I'll hold the pain
Release me

Comments

• Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,676
    I too.. would love to know this. This seemed odd to me. Has this happened before?
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    Nope.

http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/22874/second_toronto_show_added

Second Toronto Show Added!
    January 29 2016

​A second Pearl Jam Toronto show has just been added for May 11th* at Air Canada Center.

Tickets are on sale now at www.ticketmaster.ca.

*Concert date is subject to change.
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    nope.....yes, boston years ago a 2nd show was added about 30 minutes after 1st show went onsale
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    nope,is like amsterdam 2 deal
    tickemaster day of salwe night 1 they add night 2..and all tix even ga sold at ticketmaster only
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ok thanks...kinda figured. Luckily scored 4 lowers on Mikes side yeehaww
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    sloveniaslovenia Posts: 102
    night 2 they sold seats for floors. does that mean no GA or do the tickets have to specific seat allocation to be sold even if it's standing?
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    no there is still ga
  • Options
    ok just wondering, because the tix actually have a row and seat allocation on them.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    slovenia said:

ok just wondering, because the tix actually have a row and seat allocation on them.

If they say "General Admission Standing, Row 13, Seat 666", they would be GA and still have row and seat numbers which is strictly for accounting purposes.
    But remember there are also reserved floor seats behind the GA section, so if they say something like "Floor section 5, row 69 seat 69" then they are reserved seats behind the GA section on the floor.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

slovenia said:

If they say "General Admission Standing, Row 13, Seat 666", they would be GA and still have row and seat numbers which is strictly for accounting purposes.
    But remember there are also reserved floor seats behind the GA section, so if they say something like "Floor section 5, row 69 seat 69" then they are reserved seats behind the GA section on the floor.
    I got row 1 FLR L. Figure that's behind the GA do you? I got in and had tickets in my cart within seconds of the F5 mayhem.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,480

Poncier said:

slovenia said:

I got row 1 FLR L. Figure that's behind the GA do you? I got in and had tickets in my cart within seconds of the F5 mayhem.
    That is the first row behind GA. Thats a good pull.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

Poncier said:

slovenia said:

Unfortunately, unless the ticket says GA, I'd have to assume they're seated. That said, you'll have a phenomenal view still because everyone in the pit will be crowded forward so you'll have clear visibility!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Yeah man row one floor is freaking rad. Good for you, that's an awesome score!
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    At last I got a heads up from someone and scored 4 tickets in section 119. Still need night one, but night two is taken care of.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    i have 2FLRC but if you go to ticketmaster now, even though there are no tickets left, there was no option for GA floors. they only had reserved floors, reserved lower bowl, and reserved upper bowl. would seem strange to have a GA standing with no 10C presale.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Poncier said:

slovenia said:

That is the first row behind GA. Thats a good pull.
    Kinda shocked with the speed I got in and had tickets that I was beat out by I assume several hundred maybe thousand other ticket clickers! Some fast fingers out there if that's so. Why didnt they offer me GA god damn them! Still yeah it's a good view I'm sure, but thinking first row rail vs behind GA is a bummer.
  • Options
    Just a thought - if certain seats/locations are held aside for Ten Club, would a Ten Club post-sale not be possible? I don't think there'd be any conflict with that. I don't believe it'll happen, but it would be a good way to handle this in the future if they wanted to offer a second chance to 10C members.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,646
    OR maybe the band wants to see a public GA experience in NA and if that rocks more then GA the rest of the tour then no more 10c GA!

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options

OR maybe the band wants to see a public GA experience in NA and if that rocks more then GA the rest of the tour then no more 10c GA!

It's an interesting theory, but I find it so hard to believe that of all members on the forums, only one person was able to get four GA tickets (that's all I can recall seeing on here). We're all completely crazy addicts, how could only one of us had luck?

EV
  • Options
    I kept pulling section 300's but kept putting them back and finally got 2 for section 110 which is pretty damn good. I needed 4 so I had to try again and ended up with 2 in section 116 not too bad either so I did end up with pretty decent seats even though they are all separated.

I also got a couple for Night 1 for my kids in section 111 and was lucky enough to get a pair of ten club seats for myself for night 1.

Now on to the Hotel bookings!

Hope everyone has a great time at the shows...WHOOOOOHOOO!!!!
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    There will prob be a 2nd chancer.

I know I lost 2nd nite PJ Fall 2013 Second Chance Tickets for Worcester and Phoenix.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    benjs said:

It's an interesting theory, but I find it so hard to believe that of all members on the forums, only one person was able to get four GA tickets (that's all I can recall seeing on here). We're all completely crazy addicts, how could only one of us had luck?
    Agree with you & I'm confused, with all the crazy F5-ers on the board here, I'd think I would have been given GA by ticketmaster if they had hundreds or thousands of GA available, when I selected best available and got in, secured tickets within 30 seconds max.
  • Options
    My buddy is pulling back of the stage right now so it must be close to selling out.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    I got four GAs. A friend of mine got four as well, but then the app crashed on him and he ended up with two in 109 instead. It sounds like the people who got right in got great seats!
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    NWOntario said:

I got four GAs. A friend of mine got four as well, but then the app crashed on him and he ended up with two in 109 instead. It sounds like the people who got right in got great seats!

Looks like you and your three friends are alone in GA. If it's lonely up there come get me.
  • Options
    slovenia said:

i have 2FLRC but if you go to ticketmaster now, even though there are no tickets left, there was no option for GA floors. they only had reserved floors, reserved lower bowl, and reserved upper bowl. would seem strange to have a GA standing with no 10C presale.

This seems to have some of us scratching our heads.
  • Options

slovenia said:

people that aren't 10club members or visit this board probably have no idea that they have GA tix in hand. Since they are numbered they probably don't understand yet.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    seems sort of effed up...
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    NWOntario said:

well if you and you're friend can't use all 8 let me know please.
  • Options

slovenia said:

people that aren't 10club members or visit this board probably have no idea that they have GA tix in hand. Since they are numbered they probably don't understand yet.
    Anything's possible, the general public are pretty stupid. Only remember one person on the board with GA toronto II so far.