Options

Is there going to be a ten club ticket sale for night 2 Toronto?

2»

Comments

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    the only way to have gotten ga's was to ask for best available. if you checked the box and requested any choice that is what you got. ga's were not in the box to choose from.
  • Options
    StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850
    I emailed 10c and they said no regarding a lottery for night 1 losers like myself. Pretty shitty in my opinion
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
  • Options
    I_Am_Mine_84I_Am_Mine_84 Toronto Posts: 25
    benjs said:

OR maybe the band wants to see a public GA experience in NA and if that rocks more then GA the rest of the tour then no more 10c GA!

It's an interesting theory, but I find it so hard to believe that of all members on the forums, only one person was able to get four GA tickets (that's all I can recall seeing on here). We're all completely crazy addicts, how could only one of us had luck?
    I scored two GA floors also.

• Options

OR maybe the band wants to see a public GA experience in NA and if that rocks more then GA the rest of the tour then no more 10c GA!

i like this theory...

or maybe its the last arena show to be played for quite some time...ahh just stirring the pot.
    who knows.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,509
    I think everyone is looking too deep into this. This 2nd show was added just like any other 2nd show i have ever seen for any other band. Its standard procedure. My guess is, the contract pj signed with tm had the stipulation that tm would sell all the tix for the 2nd show. In exchange, pj gets thousands of tickets to allocate for its fan club for all the other shows.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,420
    Got in for second show before it was even up on TM...best available did not get GA but that would have been cool...got floor seats row 7
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Vedd Hedd said:

I think everyone is looking too deep into this. This 2nd show was added just like any other 2nd show i have ever seen for any other band. Its standard procedure. My guess is, the contract pj signed with tm had the stipulation that tm would sell all the tix for the 2nd show. In exchange, pj gets thousands of tickets to allocate for its fan club for all the other shows.

There was a second lottery for Worcester II in 2013 for everyone who didn't get tix for Worcester I.
  • Options
    DeegzDeegz Posts: 64
    I'm glad they announced the second show the way they did. I don't think I would've gotten anything if it was announced any other way. Same thing happened with the Foo Fighters last year. I completely missed out on the first show....not even a chance!! Second show was announced and I scored great seats. I figured PJ would do the same.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,509
    AlaG said:

Vedd Hedd said:

There was a second lottery for Worcester II in 2013 for everyone who didn't get tix for Worcester I.
    Agreed, and this scenario is not standard
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission