Options

I just picked up _____ on vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    halloweenhead95halloweenhead95 Croatia Posts: 240
    smarchee said:

Oh yes!! Saw the show in 2011 and concert film a few months ago - I won't even ask how LP sounds...
    2014: Trieste, Italy 06-22
    2018: Padova, Italy 06-24
    2022: Imola, Italy 06-25
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,976
    Is this from the recent tour?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Weezer- Blue- Original Master Recording
    INXS- X- MoFi
    George Harrison- Early Takes: Vol. 1
    Nirvana- Bleach
    Soul Asylum- Grave Dancers Union- MOV
    A Girl Walks Alone at Night S/T
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    halloweenhead95halloweenhead95 Croatia Posts: 240
    dudeman said:

Is this from the recent tour?

Yep
    2014: Trieste, Italy 06-22
    2018: Padova, Italy 06-24
    2022: Imola, Italy 06-25
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    This looks like a good deal - not sure if you will get it since it's back-ordered

http://thebeatles.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=61569_61937_62039&pc=BGLPB520
  • Options
    reesdogreesdog Auckland, NZ. Posts: 1,981

This looks like a good deal - not sure if you will get it since it's back-ordered

http://thebeatles.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=61569_61937_62039&pc=BGLPB520

Great deal, Mono is how The Beatles wanted us to hear their music..
    A wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412

I jumped on it....how can you tell its backordered?
  • Options
    it says back-ordered on laptop and nothing on my mobile? I ordered through PayPal on my mobile. We will see - it is a steal of a deal and I hope I get it at some point. :heart:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The Beatles In Mono Vinyl Box Set (BACKORDER)
    Item #BGLPB520
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Finally, the Psychic Warfare vinyl gets released! Off first listen, it carries on from Earth Rocker but isn't quite as good. Will give it plenty of spins over the next few days.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2015

it says back-ordered on laptop and nothing on my mobile? I ordered through PayPal on my mobile. We will see - it is a steal of a deal and I hope I get it at some point. :heart:

Guess we'll find out in 1-4 weeks.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,493
    Christmas vinyl
    New Order - Republic
    LCD Soundsystem- 45:33
    Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism
  • Options

I emailed them and they just got back to me. They fully expect to get more stock and fulfill the orders.
  • Options
    Cool
  • Options
    New:

Underworld ‎- Dubnobasswithmyheadman.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2014 Reissue, 20th anniversary edition.

New:

Underworld ‎- Second Toughest In The Infants.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2015 Remastered reissue.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
    Two great scores yesterday from my favorite record shop, Red Devil Records in San Rafael, CA, Neil Young, "Chrome Dreams" and Wire, "Pink Flag".
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    brianlux said:

Two great scores yesterday from my favorite record shop, Red Devil Records in San Rafael, CA, Neil Young, "Chrome Dreams" and Wire, "Pink Flag".

Brian, let me know how that Chrome Dreams sounds.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    brianlux said:

Quality choice on the Wire LP Brian, will try and hunt that one done myself.. Is it an original or reissue?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,722
    dankind said:

brianlux said:

Brian, let me know how that Chrome Dreams sounds.
    The quality is surprising good. It was new but sealed similar to an import with basically just a thin unshrunk plastic film heat seal at both ends. The center label on the vinyl is white- no writing. No marked on the inner grooves, nothing. But it sounds surprisingly good for a bootleg LP, almost like a regular studio quality LP. The alternate versions of some of the songs are great and for me the highlight that way is "Sedan Delivery". Very cool! Not all the songs knocked me out but for any Neil die-hard, it's a must have!
    reesdog said:

brianlux said:

Quality choice on the Wire LP Brian, will try and hunt that one done myself.. Is it an original or reissue?
    Thanks, reesdog. This album blows my mind. It KILLS!! I'd never heard the whole thing and throughout I kept thinking, "My God! They made THIS kind of music in 1977?" The copy I got is probably a reissue. It was also sealed with the import look of then unshrunk plastic film sealed at the ends. There are a few cuts with some surface noise but 95% of the time the music itself covers that up and I'm very happy with it. The copy I have is on "Harvest", a trademark of EMI, has a the catalog number SHSR 4076 and it's printed (and probably pressed) in England.

Do you have a different edition of this?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    DewieCox said:

I emailed them and they just got back to me. They fully expect to get more stock and fulfill the orders.
    I just checked my shipping status from my order confirmation email and my order status switched from processing to cancelled. I just emailed them to see what's up. not looking good.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Thanks, reesdog. This album blows my mind. It KILLS!! I'd never heard the whole thing and throughout I kept thinking, "My God! They made THIS kind of music in 1977?" The copy I got is probably a reissue. It was also sealed with the import look of then unshrunk plastic film sealed at the ends. There are a few cuts with some surface noise but 95% of the time the music itself covers that up and I'm very happy with it. The copy I have is on "Harvest", a trademark of EMI, has a the catalog number SHSR 4076 and it's printed (and probably pressed) in England.

Do you have a different edition of this?

I don't have a copy yet, but will look up your one on Discogs and see if that's a decent reissue, sounds like it will be. I also think I can get a brand new reissue so might do that.. Thanks for the info and happy new year!
    Post edited by reesdog on
  • Options
    Croos1226 said:

DewieCox said:

I just checked my shipping status from my order confirmation email and my order status switched from processing to cancelled. I just emailed them to see what's up. not looking good.
    same here :(
  • Options
    Same :bawling:

I really had no interest in the box before, but now I gotta have it. Hopefully I can get close to that deal.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    edited January 2016
    Chris Stapleton - Traveller

Yes it's country, but damn, dude's voice is smooth. Great songs too.

Neko Case - Tigers Have Spoken

Neko Case - Candian Amp

Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles...
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    MedozK said:

awesome
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    does anyone know the official version of Songs for the Deaf by QOTSA??? The number of bootlegs available is unreal
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited January 2016

does anyone know the official version of Songs for the Deaf by QOTSA??? The number of bootlegs available is unreal

You can find that info here: http://www.discogs.com/Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age-Songs-For-The-Deaf/master/3239

:)

I have the official red limited ed one by Ipecac (IPC-41, which is a misprint; it was supposed to be IPC-43). Love this album! Although I really could do without the radio bits. I think it would be a better albums with just the music. The radio parts are distracting and unnecessary IMO.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    After an amazing display of self-deprivation over the past few months:

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^^ nice - those are my two newest acquisitions as well!!!