Thank You
    (Led Zeppelin cover)
    You Know My Name
    River of Deceit
    (Mad Season cover)
    Sweet Euphoria
    Doesn't Remind Me
    (Audioslave song)
    Blow Up the Outside World - Sarcasticly dedicated to girl who was texting most of the show
    (Soundgarden song)
    Let Your Eyes Wander
    Call Me a Dog
    (Temple of the Dog)
    To Love Somebody
    (Bee Gees cover)
    Sunshower
    Worried Moon
    Rusty Cage - Dedicated to Johnny Cash
    (Soundgarden)
    Black Hole Sun
    (Soundgarden)
    Like a Stone
    (Audioslave)
    Ave Maria
    (Franz Schubert cover)
    Nothing Compares 2 U
    (Prince cover)
    Wooden Jesus
    (Temple of the Dog)
    Encore:
    Hunger Strike
    (Temple of the Dog)
    Josephine
    Billie Jean
    (Michael Jackson cover)
    Higher Truth

It was a great night, excellent mix of new and old. I was really happy to hear so many Temple Of the Dog songs. They also played some Mother Love Bone over the speakers before the show actually started which I enjoyed. There were two idiotic bros in front of me who kept talking loudly and laughing during Hemming's set and really didn't care about the people around them. They sort of shut up later on but they did laugh every once and a while when Chris was on. There was more of this than any senseless yelling really.

Thanks for posting I'm really enjoying reading these reviews.
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Tonight's the night!!! :joy:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    samjam said:

Tonight's the night!!! :joy:

Have a fantastic time, Sam!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    hey any one going to any show the rest of the tour including tonight, can you try to get a picture and close up of the back drop? I found that very interesting but from my seat couldnt make out any of the wording around some of the images..

FYI ,, the way they light it during the show is badass.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    mickeyrat said:

hey any one going to any show the rest of the tour including tonight, can you try to get a picture and close up of the back drop? I found that very interesting but from my seat couldnt make out any of the wording around some of the images..

Hey buddy...
    It was GREAT meeting you in Cleveland!!
    Here are a few pictures my buddy Matt took at the show...
    Hope this helps:

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    derbydave said:

mickeyrat said:

Hey buddy...
    Hope this helps:

It was pretty cool how it continually changed colors. Nice! Tell Matt we thank him!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    mickeyrat said:

This was the "closest" close up I got of the thing (10/12 New Brunswick): image
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

mickeyrat said:

Hey buddy...
    Hope this helps:

It was pretty cool how it continually changed colors. Nice! Tell Matt we thank him!
    Pleasure meeting you guys too.
    great shots. had a similar vantage point but from farther back.

Same request though. Maybe from a balcony of any venues are set up that way?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Hey @mickeyrat my camera isn't good enough to zoom in and get the details, but this site might help: http://suspendedinlight.com/portfolio-full-width-2/

You could also try emailing Josh to get more info!
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    edited October 2015
    Was at the Saturday show in Wilkes Barre! Had great seats in Row L, left section, was right on the aisle with chairs angled so I had nobody in front of me and a great view line!

I enjoyed the older songs better than the new album because I know the words more haha. But I really loved the songs Brian played on. So happy to hear River of Deceit! Surprised Chris didn't atleast attempt to give the crowd the 2nd part on Hunger Strike. Other highlights were Wooden Jesus, Seasons, Fell on Black Days.

The only negative of the night: The couple behind us were the worst. Constantly yelling "yeah" or "woooo" or "one more time" after every verse, and sometimes every lyric!!! :angry: Also requesting "Play a Prince song" multiple times when Chris was telling a story.. :anguished: They were so drunk, luckily they would disappear for a couple songs at a time to use the restroom and then left early...
    Post edited by FrankieG on
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    Suziemay said:

Hey @mickeyrat my camera isn't good enough to zoom in and get the details, but this site might help: http://suspendedinlight.com/portfolio-full-width-2/

You could also try emailing Josh to get more info!

Thank you.

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    May have some extras for St.Pete.I thought someone was looking.Let me know
    FrankieG said:

Was at the Saturday show in Wilkes Barre! Had great seats in Row L, left section, was right on the aisle with chairs angled so I had nobody in front of me and a great view line!

I enjoyed the older songs better than the new album because I know the words more haha. But I really loved the songs Brian played on. So happy to hear River of Deceit! Surprised Chris didn't atleast attempt to give the crowd the 2nd part on Hunger Strike. Other highlights were Wooden Jesus, Seasons, Fell on Black Days.

The only negative of the night: The couple behind us were the worst. Constantly yelling "yeah" or "woooo" or "one more time" after every verse, and sometimes every lyric!!! :angry: Also requesting "Play a Prince song" multiple times when Chris was telling a story.. :anguished: They were so drunk, luckily they would disappear for a couple songs at a time to use the restroom and then left early...

I have to say I'm surprised the crowd hasn't jumped in on Hunger Strike! He's done it at all 3 shows I've been to so far this tour, and everyone's so respectful LOL. At Carnegie Hall a few years ago, the crowd jumped in unprovoked if I remember correctly, and he was really into it. :)
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Frankie, are you going to the York show Saturday?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Had such a great time with shetellsherself herself yesterday!! Amazing seats, front row center in the loge. Chris always amazes me with just how incredible his voice is. I always know it's gonna be a great show, but every time he exceeds expectations. Highlights were Thank You, Fell On Black Days (that cello player is so awesome!), Rusty Cage a la Johnny Cash, Billie Jean, Blow Up The Outside World, Hunger Strike (for a split second was thinking Ed could come out bc of the Cubs-Mets game in town, but knew it would actually not be a thing), and the other TOTD songs. Just a terrific night. Only complaint is no River of Deceit. I was really really bummed to not hear that one. Oh, and the annoying ladies next to us singing and whooping loudly, standing and dancing, etc, but they mysteriously left about halfway into the show, which everyone around us was happy about! But really can't complain, the show was SPECTACULAR per usual! Now I wanna go again tonight!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2

Frankie, are you going to the York show Saturday?

Nope. I only did 1 show this tour. I could have hit 6 or 7 if I wanted.... But I need to save up some money for PJ's tour haha.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • fsu2626fsu2626 Posts: 321
    rr165892 said:

May have some extras for St.Pete.I thought someone was looking.Let me know

Was interested in a single.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    This dude is just simply amazing, as is his daughter. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Say Hello To Heaven into River Of Deceit was mind blowing, I could of left after that and been happy. His daughter got a huge standing ovation after they did redemption song, wow that was unreal. His daughter has got some chops just like he does. Highlights for me was bringing the cello player Brian, Rusty Cage sounded cool acoustic, Say Hello To Heaven into River Of Deceit, Hunger Strike, Fell On Black Days, Like A Stone. Also the highlight for me was my seat, I was Row J at the end of the aisle next to these 2 cute girls. It was nice to come and go as I please. I had an amazing night, only thing I didn't like was he was too chatty tonight unlike 2 years ago at the beacon where he was more formal serious. Also I didn't like this one fan wearing a backwards MTK hat who was a few rows infront of me. Dude was beyond drunk and kept standing up after every song applauding like it was the last song ever and talking to Cornell like it was a private concert. Cornell played for around 2 hours and 10 minutes.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Suziemay said:

FrankieG said:

I have to say I'm surprised the crowd hasn't jumped in on Hunger Strike! He's done it at all 3 shows I've been to so far this tour, and everyone's so respectful LOL. At Carnegie Hall a few years ago, the crowd jumped in unprovoked if I remember correctly, and he was really into it. :)
    When he played the Beacon Theater 2 years ago, the crowd jumped into Hunger Strike right away and the crowd and Cornell had almost like a back and Forth. Last night when he played Hunger Strike, the crowd was more subdued, but you could hear people singing anyways.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Wow Cornell and his daughter singing Redemption song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU1OvjTYGEw
    she has a great voice
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    samjam said:

Had such a great time with shetellsherself herself yesterday!! Amazing seats, front row center in the loge. Chris always amazes me with just how incredible his voice is. I always know it's gonna be a great show, but every time he exceeds expectations. Highlights were Thank You, Fell On Black Days (that cello player is so awesome!), Rusty Cage a la Johnny Cash, Billie Jean, Blow Up The Outside World, Hunger Strike (for a split second was thinking Ed could come out bc of the Cubs-Mets game in town, but knew it would actually not be a thing), and the other TOTD songs. Just a terrific night. Only complaint is no River of Deceit. I was really really bummed to not hear that one. Oh, and the annoying ladies next to us singing and whooping loudly, standing and dancing, etc, but they mysteriously left about halfway into the show, which everyone around us was happy about! But really can't complain, the show was SPECTACULAR per usual! Now I wanna go again tonight!

It was a great night and so glad I got to go! Thx Sam! Too bad we missed river of deceit by 1 night. His voice is so amazing and love it stripped down with just the strings.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    Suziemay said:
    Oh my.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden

Suziemay said:
    Oh my.
    Didn't happen. I kinda guessed he was teasing. The anticipation was still fun tho! Maybe at a future show?
    Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:
    Oh my.
    Didn't happen. I kinda guessed he was teasing. The anticipation was still fun tho! Maybe at a future show?
    At the Wilkes Barre show, someone in the front row rewuested Jesus Christ Pose, and he mentioned this arrangment would be interesting and he would be making a fool out of himself if he sang it, but was up for it.
    When (not if!) it happens there better be plenty of youtube videos haha
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    edited October 2015
    FrankieG said:

Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:
    Oh my.
    At the Wilkes Barre show, someone in the front row rewuested Jesus Christ Pose, and he mentioned this arrangment would be interesting and he would be making a fool out of himself if he sang it, but was up for it.
    Saturday would be a good day to try it out. As long as River of Deceit isn't removed for it :wink:
    Post edited by Empty Glass on
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Owl JamOwl Jam Posts: 88
    Anyone with an extra for Wilmington Friday?
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,383
    these look like GREAT shows!

that said, not a fan of the klausen poster I was "offered" today.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • StevieGStevieG Ontario Posts: 850

FrankieG said:

Suziemay said:

Suziemay said:
    Oh my.
    Saturday would be a good day to try it out. As long as River of Deceit is removed for it :wink:
    At the Toronto show someone yelled out "Jesus Christ Pose" and he said "that isn't gonna happen" but then he played a bit of it and the crowd went nuts. Then he said something like "if Brian can play it on the cello he'll do it" A couple of songs later as Brian was walking out on stage he broke into the riff again. What a tease!!!
    Barrie, ON - Aug 22, 1998
    London, ON - Sep 12, 2005
    Toronto, ON - Aug 21, 2009
    Toronto, ON- Sep 11 2011
    Hamilton, ON- Sep 15 2011
    London, ON- Jul 16 2013
    Buffalo, NY- Oct 12 2013
    Here are two videos I took at Boston Shubert Theatre. River of Deceit is almost complete. Let Your Eyes Wander is cut off at the end because I ran out of memory :(

Let Your Eyes Wander is my current fav song from Higher Truth. I think in general the songs off the new album sound a lot better live and acoustic. I've really been enjoying them, despite not really loving them on first listen of the album.

River of Deceit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT_IZDo4p4s

Let Your Eyes Wander
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aygqc7Yukt4