Options

Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No

Zod said:

I think they exist, but I doubt the ability of living beings to be able to travel between the stars. Thus I'm not convinced we've been visited by them. There's so many clusters of galaxies, filled with so many galaxies, full of so many stars, with so many planets, than it would be hard to believe none of them have life on them.

we (humans) have landed on the moon, landed a roover on mars and it returned photo's, the hubble telescope returns pictures from light years away, you can see the light of the luxor in las vegas from space, capable of traveling faster than the speed of sound, created cars and public transportation that ran on electricty back in the early 1900's, we can communicate with clearity anywhere in the world (phone call to the moon) the romans actually had governments BC, acient egyptians harnessed electrical power in crude clay batteries, archamites created what was believed to be the first computer, davincie invisioned flight and desinged the principles of war machines that are in use today....but we can't get proof of other worldly beings ...maybe we are all there is, just because space is so vast does not mean other human like life is out there and so far with all we humans have accomplished nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that ET life exist......there mybe good reason for that.

Godfather.
    I have dropped this interesting tidbit off before, I think you may like it.
    http://scaleofuniverse.com/

just amazing !!!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    Let's see some art..

https://youtu.be/FFGA-QL2FfU
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    More than 350 artifacts were found in Ecuador in an old tunnel system. One artifact in particular shows the pyramid with an all-seeing eye at the top of it (below). Under a black light, the eye takes on an interesting hue while on the bottom of this artifact, you can see a star map of Orion’s Belt along with writing that is older than any known writing on this planet.
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    What did I miss? You guys still busting on 23? I got your back 23
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Yes
    badbrains said:

But hey, this whole space and universe can be all a hologram/matrix shit. Haha

my 6 year old just asked my wife last night "what if WE are living in a dream?". blew my fucking mind.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    23scidoo said:

More than 350 artifacts were found in Ecuador in an old tunnel system. One artifact in particular shows the pyramid with an all-seeing eye at the top of it (below). Under a black light, the eye takes on an interesting hue while on the bottom of this artifact, you can see a star map of Orion’s Belt along with writing that is older than any known writing on this planet.

Well, considering that Orion's Belt is simply three dots in a line, I'm not sure how impressed to be at that. Also, a good chunk of the population of the earth can see it while looking up at the night sky.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

23scidoo said:

Well, considering that Orion's Belt is simply three dots in a line, I'm not sure how impressed to be at that. Also, a good chunk of the population of the earth can see it while looking up at the night sky.
    What about the writing??..what about the gloaming eye??..what about the 13 levels of bricks??..13 levels??..i can saw you dozens of artifacts like this..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    badbrains said:

What did I miss? You guys still busting on 23? I got your back 23

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

What about the writing??..what about the gloaming eye??..what about the 13 levels of bricks??..13 levels??..i can saw you dozens of artifacts like this..
    What's the significance of 13? Doesn't it usually come after 12 and before 14?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    No
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

What does this have to do with aliens?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    "I got stoned and I missed it"
    Dr.Hook and medicine show...great song, look it up on YouTube

Godfather..
  • Options
    rgambs said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

What's the significance of 13? Doesn't it usually come after 12 and before 14?
    Look at the dollar..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

What does this have to do with aliens?
    Ancient aliens theory..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    No
    :smh:

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539

badbrains said:

my 6 year old just asked my wife last night "what if WE are living in a dream?". blew my fucking mind.

I think, therefore I am. I figure that about covers all those kinds of questions, lol.

I always enjoyed the end of Men In Black, where the alien picks up his marble, and throws it in his sack of marbles tk play with later. And that marble contained our entire galaxy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    edited September 2015
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

I think, therefore I am. I figure that about covers all those kinds of questions, lol.

I always enjoyed the end of Men In Black, where the alien picks up his marble, and throws it in his sack of marbles tk play with later. And that marble contained our entire galaxy.
    That's one of my favorite scenes is film history! MIB is more than just a buddy cop vs aliens action comedy. It is a really intelligent film that invokes a lot of thought.
    And Hugh, sounds like you have a little ball of wonder & imagination on your hands. Keep encouraging that!!
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes

PJ_Soul said:

badbrains said:

That's one of my favorite scenes is film history! MIB is more than just a buddy cop vs aliens action comedy. It is a really intelligent film that invokes a lot of thought.
    And Hugh, sounds like you have a little ball of wonder & imagination on your hands. Keep encouraging that!!
    she is currently just a question monster. it's crazy how aware she is. I told my wife the other day that I feel like I'm on some type of quiz show.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No
    Please delete this thread. I do not think it's appropriate in an all ages forum.
  • Options
    Yes

Please delete this thread. I do not think it's appropriate in an all ages forum.

why?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    No

why?

Since when do we need a reason?
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    ''I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun''
    but Eddie says yes..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Yes
    how many times can we vote?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    https://youtu.be/fZXa9WA9DZA
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.