Options

Pearl Jam to Headline Global Citizen Festival

Comments

• Options
    AS1487 said:
    Thanks! Entered that since I just got my e-mail saying I didn't win tickets again.
  • Options
    If anyone has 2 GA they could give me, I'd appreciate it! I got left out of the drawing somehow
    * Wachovia Center - 10/3/05 * Verizon Center - 5/30/06 * Susquehanna Bank Center - 06/19/08 * Jiffy Lube Live - 05/13/10 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/03/11 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/04/11* Royal Farms Arena- 10/27/13 * Global Citizens Festival 9/26/15

• Options
    demetrios said:

@GlblCtzn

Big news! We have 30 VIP upgrades to give away to those who arrive at the #GlobalCitizen Festival at 3pm!

I'm sure there will be thousands in line befoe 3, no? Is this a first come, first serve thing I wonder?
    * Wachovia Center - 10/3/05 * Verizon Center - 5/30/06 * Susquehanna Bank Center - 06/19/08 * Jiffy Lube Live - 05/13/10 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/03/11 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/04/11* Royal Farms Arena- 10/27/13 * Global Citizens Festival 9/26/15

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

demetrios said:

@GlblCtzn

Big news! We have 30 VIP upgrades to give away to those who arrive at the #GlobalCitizen Festival at 3pm!

I'm sure there will be thousands in line befoe 3, no? Is this a first come, first serve thing I wonder?
    Probably not since doors open at 2:00.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    how can PJ not play a show around New York between Colbert and Global Citizen. Wednesday is Colbert and Saturday is Global. WTF?
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    SamJam, so I'm taking the n,q, or r train at 40th and Broadway, and I'm getting off at canal street ?

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

SamJam, so I'm taking the n,q, or r train at 40th and Broadway, and I'm getting off at canal street ?

Yep! If it's still confusing, check out Google Maps, or you can even download some Subway apps if you have a smart phone where you can input your start & ending locations and it'll tell you the best way to go. Handy to have!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    I got an email saying I won tickets again even though I didn't enter the drawing this week as I won last. Is that really possible?
  • Options
    marcos said:

I got an email saying I won tickets again even though I didn't enter the drawing this week as I won last. Is that really possible?

Yes, rare but possible, congrats! I won twice either 2 or 3 years ago, can't remember which. Worked out great for my big party that was attending. If you need those tickets off your hands, I have a bunch of friends who are still in need, so PM me!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Looking for 2-4 VIPs if anyone is selling. Thanks!!
  • Options
    I'm looking for 1 VIP3 ticket if anybody has an extra, please message me!
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    I entered every drawing and never got anything
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    fookiefookie Posts: 251
    Agree Buck. Im still waiting for mini show announcement.
  • Options
    If anyone has a spare GA ticket I'm in need( for me). Send PM, Thanks.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Taliaaa13Taliaaa13 OHIO Posts: 16
    I won 2 GA tickets for GCF. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Who needs them?
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Me
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited September 2015
    samjam said:

Yep! If it's still confusing, check out Google Maps, or you can even download some Subway apps if you have a smart phone where you can input your start & ending locations and it'll tell you the best way to go. Handy to have!
    Yes, GoogleMaps is your friend. I live here and I still have to use it to figure out what subway to take :)
  • Options
    gerty115gerty115 Posts: 6
    edited September 2015
    I would LOVE to take anyone's GA tix for the GCF off their hands! I have been so disappointed every drawing day. Please let me know...You'd make my year! :)
    Post edited by gerty115 on
  • Options
    Anyone know from previous years if you have vip can you walk through the venue into ga or are you only allowed in the vip area you have a ticket in
  • Options
    Taliaaa13 said:

I won 2 GA tickets for GCF. Unfortunately, I can't make it. Who needs them?

I'd love them!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    Assume we are gonna get set times this week? Did they do that in the past like other festivals?

Also hoping for a heads up on what's at the pop up shop
  • Options
    Thanks suziemay and samjam for the info and advice it's greatly apreciated.
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Anyone that was in vip in years past.....how was the merch that comes with the ticket? Was the poster nice? Come in a tube?
  • Options

Assume we are gonna get set times this week? Did they do that in the past like other festivals?

Also hoping for a heads up on what's at the pop up shop

I think I read that they wouldn't be publishing a list of set times, which sucks. My guess is PJ is closing but it could easily be Beyonce/Hova.

My GCF tickets just fell through. Any kind soul want to help me out? I can dig in to my PJ treasure chest as a thank you. :)
  • Options
    </Anyone out there have any extras that you arent using. Struck out for all lottery entries, can't believe I'm gonna miss this show when its so close to home
  • Options
    abbybabbyb Posts: 16
    Anyone know what time Pearl Jam will take the stage?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    abbyb said:

Do we have any idea of the schedule yet???
  • Options
    my2hands said:

abbyb said:

The website says they aren't releasing an official schedule, however many of us speculate that PJ is in fact the headliner. No way to know for sure, though. If they are headliner, they should probably go on at 8:30/8:45, judging from years past.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Yup in exactly a week I'm going to be losing my shit!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    samjam said:

my2hands said:

abbyb said:

The website says they aren't releasing an official schedule, however many of us speculate that PJ is in fact the headliner. No way to know for sure, though. If they are headliner, they should probably go on at 8:30/8:45, judging from years past.
    I can't imagine they will not release some form of a schedule now that all the tix are distributed