The Chicago Blackhawks Thread

Comments

• rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776

Hawks in 4!

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    Hawks in 6!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    That fn game pissed me off! How many times did we have perfect scoring chances only to skate away with nothing? Open/empty nets.....ugh!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    Win tonight and it's a 3 game series. My guess is Bickell goes back to the bench...he was pretty bad on Monday night and has been pretty bad overall during the playoffs. Let's go hawks.
    Give that win to Crawford. He played great. Hawks offense wasn't the greatest although they did hit 3 posts.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    They've been hitting a lot of posts & missing a lot of open nets these playoffs. We could've won game 3 6-3 with the wide open 2nd chances that were missed. Definitely a Crow win last night... Credit Keith with a critical save as well!
    1 more. Can't wait for tonight.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Can't believe the Hawks are possibly gonna win another cup. Fucken sort of like a dynasty, if you an ever have one in hockey.
    badbrains said:

Can't believe the Hawks are possibly gonna win another cup. Fucken sort of like a dynasty, if you an ever have one in hockey.
    It's pretty amazing. Especially when you consider where this team was 8-9 years ago. They went from being one of the worst organizations in all of sports to one of the best.

I really hope they can close it out at home tonight. Would be really cool to see that. And I don't think I could handle a game 7 for the cup.
    Is it 7pm yet? I can't focus on anything at work today.

badbrains said:

It's pretty amazing. Especially when you consider where this team was 8-9 years ago. They went from being one of the worst organizations in all of sports to one of the best.

I really hope they can close it out at home tonight. Would be really cool to see that. And I don't think I could handle a game 7 for the cup.
    Yeah, I really hope they end it tonight. I won't have any more fingernails to chew on if it goes to game 7! Winning it at home would be amazing. Just wish I was in Chicago to be part of the "festivities". hahaha Tomorrow would certainly be a "sick" day. ha
    mca47 said:

badbrains said:

Yeah, I really hope they end it tonight. I won't have any more fingernails to chew on if it goes to game 7! Winning it at home would be amazing. Just wish I was in Chicago to be part of the "festivities". hahaha Tomorrow would certainly be a "sick" day. ha

Yeah if they win tonight, the chances of me making it to work tomorrow are pretty slim...I'll probably just work from home.

Will be watching at Finley Dunne's in Lakeview/Roscoe Village area. Great Hawks bar and it's about a half block from my front door.

Fuckin Dynasty!!!!!
    edited June 2015
    mca47 said:

Fuckin Dynasty!!!!!

I love the knucklehead drunks partying in Wrigleyville! Just hope they don't get crazy, and start destroying property.
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

mca47 said:

Fuckin Dynasty!!!!!

I love the knucklehead drunks partying in Wrigleyville! Just hope they don't get crazy, and start destroying property.
    You should have been there my Man. Other than the Hawks we don't get many of these in our Town. The boys in the Blue and White pin stripes will be next SOON. Thank you BLACKHAWKS!!! Now its time to Chase the Cup around all one the city……..
    muskydan said:

mca47 said:

Fuckin Dynasty!!!!!

You should have been there my Man. Other than the Hawks we don't get many of these in our Town. The boys in the Blue and White pin stripes will be next SOON. Thank you BLACKHAWKS!!! Now its time to Chase the Cup around all one the city……..
    Looks like everyone had fun.....And didn't get too out of hand.

I'm thinking of hitting the parade on Thursday.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Congrats Chicago on ANOTHER cup. Must be nice
    badbrains said:

Congrats Chicago on ANOTHER cup. Must be nice

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

• BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220
    Congrats.

I think the debt has been paid for the bill wirtz years. Save some for everyone else
    BCBA said:

Congrats.

I think the debt has been paid for the bill wirtz years. Save some for everyone else

Kane, Toews and Keith are all signed through the 2022 season? At least I am pretty sure that's what I heard last night. They will lose some players due to salary cap(again), but this team may make a few more runs at the Cup in the next 5 years. They seem to do a GREAT JOB at filling in the pieces.
    edited June 2015
    Bickell and Sharp will both be gone.
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626
    Do do do do do do do do do do do DO!

Great series! Congratulations Blackhawks!
    Nice shirt.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Congrats Chicago! Whoop whoop :joy:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Congrats Kimmo!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    Congrats.

Fuckers
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    ^^^ now that's the spirit! :lol: - on another note I loved visiting Buffalo! Beautiful!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    Oh man what a night! What a team! 3 in 6 years...amazing.
    How awesome was it for Toews to hand the cup to Kimo first? Kimo wasn't great during his time here, but so cool for him to go out like this winning a cup. Good stuff.

How awesome was it for Toews to hand the cup to Kimo first? Kimo wasn't great during his time here, but so cool for him to go out like this winning a cup. Good stuff.

Yep, I thought it was pretty cool too. The guy has been through a lot so it was good he went out the way he did.
    It amazes me...
    Every year...
    When the Hawks win the cup, everywhere you look, all you see is "The Hawks aren't that great!" "Team x was a better team but the playoffs are weird." Blah, blah fn blah! Give me a damn break.
    Bunch of sore losers out there!