Chris Cornell - North American Tour Fall 2015

Comments

• wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    edited June 2015

anyone in the tri-state have any luck today? I tried for 3 hours before giving up. usually I do better on the regular sale

I got the email after 11am and saw that the presale started already. Went on and got two in the loge after a few tries. I guess I got lucky as i heard so many complaints about it being sold out quickly.
    Post edited by wall232 on
    NYPJ
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Anyone know if there's an Amex presale today for the Philly Merriam Theatre show? PM please if you have a password?
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,770
    edited June 2015
    Tried for both beacon and New Brunswick for Amex presale right at 10 and until this point. Nothing available. I called TM at the same time and still nothing. I don't get it. Sucks
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
    Never mind. Just pulled 2 middle orchestra tix in New Brunswick!!! Row N seats 5-7. That means there's a seat #6 between us I guess? Hopefully that person will switch. Still planning to try for the beacon as long as hubby is up for 2. He doesn't understand the need to see multiple shows on a tour.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,644

Never mind. Just pulled 2 middle orchestra tix in New Brunswick!!! Row N seats 5-7. That means there's a seat #6 between us I guess? Hopefully that person will switch. Still planning to try for the beacon as long as hubby is up for 2. He doesn't understand the need to see multiple shows on a tour.

Likely odds one side evens on the other.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

Likely odds one side evens on the other.
    Cool! I'm so excited!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Congratulations!!
    I just scored a seat in the orchestra for the Beacon Theater show, after a morning of being booted by Ticketmaster. F*ck Ticketmaster.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Congratulations!!
    I just scored a seat in the orchestra for the Beacon Theater show, after a morning of being booted by Ticketmaster. F*ck Ticketmaster.
    Awesome!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm still pulling some singles/doubles for the Beacon show, albeit they aren't great seats. Was pulling front row Loge for the New Brunswick show for awhile, not sure if they are still there but those would be pretty sweet seats too.

Thanks to Chris Cornell for the last minute announcement, I didn't have time to think so now I have tickets to 5 shows :lol: I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to get to all of them but I guess I will just have to figure it out!
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Pissed I didn't get the email until 4 hours after the presale started.

Trying for Beacon but there are several dates that I can hit if I don't get those tickets.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    whats the amex password? do you have to use an amex card to purchase?
    cmalisze said:

whats the amex password? do you have to use an amex card to purchase?

There are two tiers of Amex pre-sales. General Amex doesn't need a password. Preferred Amex seats needs a password, which is typically the customer service # to the eligible card (I think normally Gold and above). Need to purchase with Amex for both.
    So because I'm weird and obsessive and keep checking back for tickets... I think that the fan presale password gets you access to the same tickets as the Amex presale. Give it a shot if you want to try for tickets today but don't have an Amex card.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Can't wait to see all the sob stories of extra tix because some can't be close enough. If you guys got tix already, maybe stop trying so some of us can score some tix.
    badbrains said:

Can't wait to see all the sob stories of extra tix because some can't be close enough. If you guys got tix already, maybe stop trying so some of us can score some tix.

I don't suppose you've heard of actually helping other people get tickets? I'm trying to grab tickets for friends who were shut out.
    edited June 2015
    Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

I don't suppose you've heard of actually helping other people get tickets? I'm trying to grab tickets for friends who were shut out.
    Oh I've heard of it but I've also seen the sob stories about why so and so has an extra 4 sets. Just happened with the who/vedder debacle. How many extras were there? Every other post was blah blah blah can't make it.

Edit-if giving away ones last row lodge is helping a fellow fan out, I'll pass and try myself.
    badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Oh I've heard of it but I've also seen the sob stories about why so and so has an extra 4 sets. Just happened with the who/vedder debacle. How many extras were there? Every other post was blah blah blah can't make it.

Edit-if giving away ones last row lodge is helping a fellow fan out, I'll pass and try myself.
    Oh, don't you worry. Us snobs would never buy last row loge seats. Good heavens! Only first 10 rows are good enough, remember? :wink:
    In all seriousness, I'm seeing singles and pairs popping up at the Beacon so for those still looking, go get! Or wait until tomorrow's Chase presale or Friday's public sale. I'm pretty sure more seats will drop like they did today.
    Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Oh, don't you worry. Us snobs would never buy last row loge seats. Good heavens! Only first 10 rows are good enough, remember? :wink:
    Lol, since when is anything besides rail or front row accepted?
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    badbrains said:

Fuck, you guys are scoring some sick seats. Unfortunately no good in NYC here

Front row A center,on the phone with box office in Miami.Bam!!! And sweet dress circle seats the next night in Tampa/St,Pete
    Amex Presale continues thru tomorrow.Better seats released then fan club yesterday(see my above post)
    Amex code is INGOLD or 8778770987 both will work.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,935
    badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Nart, if I score last row loge seats on Friday, would you like them? Unfortunately my aunt's uncle's roommate's former lover's dogsitter's proctologist is busy that day, so I won't be able to make the show.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

Nart, if I score last row loge seats on Friday, would you like them? Unfortunately my aunt's uncle's roommate's former lover's dogsitter's proctologist is busy that day, so I won't be able to make the show.
    Thanks Ben!
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,935
    badbrains said:

Jokes aside - if I get a second pair of good seats, they'll go to someone who wants a pair of good seats at face value here. If they're not good seats, I just won't get them.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Love seeing all the posts of people grabbing great seats on here! So rare. Normally people are reporting getting shut out and then hundreds of seats showing up on Stub Hub. :rock_on:
    edited June 2015
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

Jokes aside - if I get a second pair of good seats, they'll go to someone who wants a pair of good seats at face value here. If they're not good seats, I just won't get them.
    I'm all for getting good seats. I just think it's a sickness when someone keeps buying tix over and over again to end up having 2-4 extra sets. Then you see every other thread with sob stories of why they have extras. It's comical. And then they try to sell their shitty seats.
    So are you going Nart? Did you get tix.I worked the Beacon for about 1/2 hr trying to help u out.No luck yet.
    edited June 2015
    rr165892 said:

So are you going Nart? Did you get tix.I worked the Beacon for about 1/2 hr trying to help u out.No luck yet.

Thanks Ryan, no luck yet. Gonna try for my luck as the show gets closer. So far I've never missed a Cornell show I wanted to attend. Last acoustic tour I scored 2nd row couple days before the show and sat behind his wife and kids. Again, thanks buddy.
  • moses-imoses-i Posts: 138
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

I got shut out for toronto. I didn't get the presale email til after the presale started and couldn't get to a computer til much later. I will trying for tickets again tomorrow and friday but it looks like its been picked pretty clean. I'll gladly take an extra pair off your hands if you get another pair.

Otherwise i may have to take the consolation prize of seeing julian cas and thr voidz at the phoenix on the same night.
    if jah is the ship, we smile at the storm.
    All venues have been releasing limited numbers in each section with each Presale.Todays quality and quantity were better then yesterday's.Keep on rocking it each day,you will score.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    badbrains said:

rr165892 said:

Thanks Ryan, no luck yet. Gonna try for my luck as the show gets closer. So far I've never missed a Cornell show I wanted to attend. Last acoustic tour I scored 2nd row couple days before the show and sat behind his wife and kids. Again, thanks buddy.
    Oh man, I wished I had known, I would have tried for you. By checking each day, or as it gets closer to the show, chances are you'll get better seats than me anyways, lol.
    ELITIST FUK