Chris Cornell - North American Tour Fall 2015

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Caught me off guard that they went on pre-sale right away. Didn't get an email but thanks to 10C activity on facebook, found the password. Wasn't ready to act but a friend grabbed seats and the tix right next to them were still open so I snagged them for the tour kickoff show at Walt Disney Concert Hall. Excited as I haven't been to a show there before.
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    Might have to go to this.
  • thebrigthebrig Posts: 394
    Bought tix for Benaroya Hall. After seeing him front Mad Season earlier this year in Benaroya, can't WAIT for this!!! Box Seats on the 3rd floor. Not the greatest, but no matter. No one's sitting in front of me at least! I saw him solo acoustic back in 2011 and it was one of the coolest shows I've seen.
    Mantis-2.gif
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    kasedoug said:

Caught me off guard that they went on pre-sale right away. Didn't get an email but thanks to 10C activity on facebook, found the password. Wasn't ready to act but a friend grabbed seats and the tix right next to them were still open so I snagged them for the tour kickoff show at Walt Disney Concert Hall. Excited as I haven't been to a show there before.

Good to hear you got tickets KC!!
    I was surprised the presale happened so fast too buddy!!
    I had a shoot this morning and got a text message from a friend telling me the date for the show in Cleveland / Lakewood!
    When my shoot wrapped around 10:30, I had over 50 text messages in one of my "friend groups"...AND that's how I found out about the pre-sale!!
    Lucky for me, the friend that told me about the show was also in this group and was able to score tickets for us...as well as pass along the presale password!
    I was able to score a set of tickets for another GREAT FRIEND...
    As well as My Morning Jacket Soundcheck tickets for Detroit & Minneapolis!!
    GOOD TICKET DAY!!! :plus_one:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    mickeyrat said:

badbrains said:

So psyched for this! Soundgarden is one of the bands that hubby and always agreed on! Anyone help with a pm on how the presale works plz? At work now but hoping to get tix later. Thx in advance!

I've been trying all day Jen, no luck.
    Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

So psyched for this! Soundgarden is one of the bands that hubby and always agreed on! Anyone help with a pm on how the presale works plz? At work now but hoping to get tix later. Thx in advance!

Sold out or code not working?

American Express sale tomorrow if you have on of those
    NYC is a magnet for scalpers apparently. They significantly overestimate the demand for Chris Cornell all the time. There were great seats available for a lot of the other shows I looked into, but not for the Beacon. Lame...
    thanks for the help all! I'm finally home and tried but nothing in NYC or New Brunswick, NJ. I guess Ill try tomorrow with AMEX presale. I've never bought tickets through a cc presale before. I guess you contact the cc company and they get the tickets for you?
    Look at wilkes-barre?
    Hmmm. Maybe.
    wall232 said:

badbrains said:

Suziemay said:

badbrains said:

NYC is a magnet for scalpers apparently. They significantly overestimate the demand for Chris Cornell all the time. There were great seats available for a lot of the other shows I looked into, but not for the Beacon. Lame...
    thanks for the help all! I'm finally home and tried but nothing in NYC or New Brunswick, NJ. I guess Ill try tomorrow with AMEX presale. I've never bought tickets through a cc presale before. I guess you contact the cc company and they get the tickets for you?
    Last year when I bought tickets for Soundgarden at Webster Hall I still got them through Ticketmaster. It was a Chase presale so I had to enter the first 4 digits of the card into the presale code area.
    Thx for the info. :smiley:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    For those of you who scored tickets today they weren't thrilled with - keep in mind, Ticketmaster has an exchange policy for most venues, where if you score better seats, they will refund your previous ones :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    benjs said:

For those of you who scored tickets today they weren't thrilled with - keep in mind, Ticketmaster has an exchange policy for most venues, where if you score better seats, they will refund your previous ones :)

Really? I've never even heard of that.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    kasedoug said:

benjs said:

Nor I, but quite a few people took advantage of this during the Townshend / Vedder show
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

kasedoug said:

benjs said:

Nor I, but quite a few people took advantage of this during the Townshend / Vedder show
    Per the Ticketmaster Refunds & Exchanges page (http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/returns.html):

"Don't suffer from seat envy. If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, call 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have and just pay the difference, if any. Tickets bought at a Ticketmaster retail location must be exchanged at the same location. One exchange per person, per event.
    We can't refund or exchange tickets for events that are less than 7 days away, and we can't refund or exchange resale ticket purchases for TM+ events."

As little as I appreciate their service fees, this is a valuable service that likely hurts their bottom line, and not the concert promoters.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    benjs said:

kasedoug said:

benjs said:

Per the Ticketmaster Refunds & Exchanges page (http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/returns.html):

"Don't suffer from seat envy. If you see seats you prefer that are the same price or higher for your event, call 800-653-8000 to exchange the ones you have and just pay the difference, if any. Tickets bought at a Ticketmaster retail location must be exchanged at the same location. One exchange per person, per event.
    We can't refund or exchange tickets for events that are less than 7 days away, and we can't refund or exchange resale ticket purchases for TM+ events."

As little as I appreciate their service fees, this is a valuable service that likely hurts their bottom line, and not the concert promoters.
    Wow, this is news to me. Used to be they wouldn't do shit for anyone. Good find Ben.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    He's coming to the Tampa Bay area but I'll be gone by then! Damn.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Just looked on stubhub and they already got front row beacon tix for $341. Unreal
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

badbrains said:

Good to know. Thank you.
    ELITIST FUK
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,836
    I got the email this morning, saw the tour dates and figured I'd look up the on sale time over my lunch break. Little did I know it was the day of. I ordered the pre-sale tickets and got row M for Minneapolis. Not the best, but, hey, just glad to be in the building. :-)

Also, two tickets after surcharges is 150.00. Give me a fucking break.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert

I got the email this morning, saw the tour dates and figured I'd look up the on sale time over my lunch break. Little did I know it was the day of. I ordered the pre-sale tickets and got row M for Minneapolis. Not the best, but, hey, just glad to be in the building. :-)

Also, two tickets after surcharges is 150.00. Give me a fucking break.

Doesn't it seem like the whole worlds industry is in a recession except the music industry? Fucken blows my mind
    A few years back I bought 2 tix to Chris Cornell at the beacon, 9th row right middle for $65 total. It was when he had Juliet Lewis's band open up. Now I can't even get in for $150 Hahahaha
    badbrains said:

A few years back I bought 2 tix to Chris Cornell at the beacon, 9th row right middle for $65 total. It was when he had Juliet Lewis's band open up. Now I can't even get in for $150 Hahahaha

At least you aren't in Canada.. $190 CDN for a pair.

EV
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

At least you aren't in Canada.. $190 CDN for a pair.
    My pair for York were $170. Only $4 fees per ticket. The seats were too good to pass up. The stub hubs will drop...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    derbydave said:

kasedoug said:

I had a shoot this morning and got a text message from a friend telling me the date for the show in Cleveland / Lakewood!
    When my shoot wrapped around 10:30, I had over 50 text messages in one of my "friend groups"...AND that's how I found out about the pre-sale!!
    Lucky for me, the friend that told me about the show was also in this group and was able to score tickets for us...as well as pass along the presale password!
    And I thank you! I was planning on Saturday for the sale & got your text about it being RIGHT THEN. I took the non-smoker's smoke break, dashed off with the Kindle to find that I needed to install an app, confirm by e-mail . . . The check is in the mail tomorrow. SO EXCITED!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    120 for Lakewood. H.S. prices for prom!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    The Philly show is basically unavailable at this point and the public sale hasn't even started. Who does immediate presales like that? This is very frustrating
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    pjpitt89 said:

The Philly show is basically unavailable at this point and the public sale hasn't even started. Who does immediate presales like that? This is very frustrating

wilkes-barre.
    go to that one.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    deadendp said:

derbydave said:

kasedoug said:

And I thank you! I was planning on Saturday for the sale & got your text about it being RIGHT THEN. I took the non-smoker's smoke break, dashed off with the Kindle to find that I needed to install an app, confirm by e-mail . . . The check is in the mail tomorrow. SO EXCITED!
    That's what GREAT FRIENDS are for!!! :hug:
    Really looking forward to doing another show with YOU...
    AND...
    I'll get to meet Mark this time too!!
    October will be here before we know it :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• matt770matt770 Posts: 130
    Such a fluke that I got front row, dead center in Atlanta...site was down for about 10 minutes and suddenly I was first in line when it came online. I'm insanely excited....I've seen Cornell solo 4 times and his acoustic shows defy any explanation. I've never been 1st row for any show ever...I've never been to the Atlanta Symphony, nor have I ever heard of them hosting a rock show...
    matt770 said:

Such a fluke that I got front row, dead center in Atlanta...site was down for about 10 minutes and suddenly I was first in line when it came online. I'm insanely excited....I've seen Cornell solo 4 times and his acoustic shows defy any explanation. I've never been 1st row for any show ever...I've never been to the Atlanta Symphony, nor have I ever heard of them hosting a rock show...

Wicked!!! Front row is such a unique experience, you're going to have a hell of a time!

EV
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    Chicago is showing nothing....congrats on the Atlanta front row!
  • iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773
    Scored Row 6 RC Orchestra for Vancouver!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • GC31608GC31608 GA Posts: 227
    matt770 said:

Same here. It kept saying nothing available the first 5 minutes and I panicked wondering how all tickets could be sold out that fast. Then loge area came up and I dumped them thinking there had to be something better. Got loge 2 more times, dumped them, then 12th row came up and I decided to dump them and take my chances again hoping I wouldn't regret the decision. At 10:12am I ended up with front row. The ticket gods were good to me today. Can't wait!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    anyone in the tri-state have any luck today? I tried for 3 hours before giving up. usually I do better on the regular sale
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

anyone in the tri-state have any luck today? I tried for 3 hours before giving up. usually I do better on the regular sale

Weird... Lately I've been doing better on fan pre-sales. Also, it was interesting, for the first time during a fan pre-sale, Toronto was "Pick your own seats" when using Ticketmaster for computer. I saw that all of the first four rows were up there for this method, then when I tried to pick two, I never got through. I wonder if TM allocates a certain number of tickets within a certain region of the venue, then closes the pre-sale once they've sold out of their allocation. Because I'd guess on Friday, there will still be tickets within the front four rows available. If not, CC has made a fantastic deal with Ticketmaster for his fan club.

EV