Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486

thank god a friend will help with brazil tickets and not get into nightmare to order via phone the only way is for international buyers...
    me with my greekglish,to call from Greece to Brazil,to someone speak portuglish and order tickets for 5 different shows...
    yeah right...

Crap...What about Argentina?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Brisk. said:

thank god a friend will help with brazil tickets and not get into nightmare to order via phone the only way is for international buyers...
    me with my greekglish,to call from Greece to Brazil,to someone speak portuglish and order tickets for 5 different shows...
    yeah right...

argentina is ok..ticketet its ok with cc from other countries...i did it at 2011 when i bought ticket for pj show there..(but couldnt travel last minute)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486

Brisk. said:

yeah right...

argentina is ok..ticketet its ok with cc from other countries...i did it at 2011 when i bought ticket for pj show there..(but couldnt travel last minute)
    Thanks, yeah phone call will be funny!
    VAMOS CARAJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IdUZs7eno4
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 155
    Would anyone be able and willing to help a Canadian 10 Clubber, get 2 Rio tickets? I am seriously worried about the phone option for international people. Let me know!!!!!
  • pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Yessss! Buenos Aires!!!

I´m a little worried about the Brazil phone sale, though. Does anybody know if it works ok? I remember there were a lot of complaints when Eddie played last year.

• iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I am really wanting to do this but feel like I don't know enough? If I dial the number when it opens (and what time is that in EDT?) will they take my Wells Fargo Visa? And will they give the 50% discount to anyone calling that number? And are the prices quoted in the announcement the full price BEFORE the 50% discount....so the R $680 is really R$340? Sorry to be so needy but answers to any of the above would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 155
    iisee said:

I am really wanting to do this but feel like I don't know enough? If I dial the number when it opens (and what time is that in EDT?) will they take my Wells Fargo Visa? And will they give the 50% discount to anyone calling that number? And are the prices quoted in the announcement the full price BEFORE the 50% discount....so the R $680 is really R$340? Sorry to be so needy but answers to any of the above would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

I agree! I need all these answers as well! Eeeek!
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    What happend to the second Argentina show??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    I'm going to Argentina this time, and depending on how fast they sell tickets probably they will add one more.

PS: This year prices go from ARG$630 to ARG$1330, in 2011 at the same venue prices were ARG$250 to ARG$485. I'm so sorry for Argentinian, because the prices are very similar to an European show.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
    edited May 2015
    Ince.es said:

I'm going to Argentina this time, and depending on how fast they sell tickets probably they will add one more.

PS: This year prices go from ARG$630 to ARG$1330, in 2011 at the same venue prices were ARG$250 to ARG$485. I'm so sorry for Argentinian, because the prices are very similar to an European show.

GA was 51$ usa dollars at 2011...this time seems is douple .....
    seems imposible for second show with those prices...
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • ParadajzarParadajzar Posts: 435
    Do we know how the sections will be related to the prices? Any map of the venue already, or only available on the day of sales?

I am bit confused also, how will they determine 10C membership through the phone call? Because you have the password? Any 10C member can give the password around...since it will be available here 30 min before sales...

I am really looking forward how this will go for Brasilian shows(International):))

Will be funny

good luck to all
    Ljubljana 19.06.2000
    Zagreb 26.09.2006
    Munchen 12.06. 2007
    Berlin 15.08.2009
    Dublin 22.06.2010
    Belfast 23.06.2010
    Berlin 30.06.2010
    Prague 02.07.2012
    Berlin 04.07.2012
    Berlin 05.07.2012
    Manchester 28.07.2012 - E.V.
    Worcester 15.10.2013
    Worcester 16.10.2013
    Brooklyn 18.10.2013
    Brooklyn 19.10.2013
    Trieste 22.6.2014
    Berlin 26.6.2014
    Milton Keynes 11.7.2014
    Buenos Aires 7.11.2015
    Sao Paulo 14.11.2015
    Rio de Janeiro 22.11.2015
    Chicago Wrigley Field 20.8.2016
    Chicago Wrigley Field 22.8.2016
  • CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Has anyone tried calling the phone number they gave us for international orders?
    I just did, and the only thing I got was a very polite Brazilian lady telling me the call couldn't connect. Am I just doing it wrong?
    a friend post this at our pj latin american page..its a good help

"TICKETS TO BRAZIL SHOWS
    International Sale Information

I did some research to try to help our fellow Jammers.

As most of you surely know by now, T4F (responsible for tickets to shows in Brazil) does not process purchases for international customers in their website.

All people out of Brazil will have to buy their tickets through a phone service.

According to T4F:
    1. You will be able to use the pre-sale period and be granted the discounts if you are eligible (current member of Ten Club with access to the exclusive code to be provided at 9AM pre-sale day);
    2. By next Monday, May 18, starting at 9:30AM BRT you will be able to call +55 11 2789 0057 and get your tickets;
    3. There will be phone assistance in English;
    4. Shall you need any further assistance you may contact T4F through Facebook. They can help you in English here. Send a message to T4F.

I guess that's it. See you all in November!"

a friend post this at our pj latin american page..its a good help

"TICKETS TO BRAZIL SHOWS
    International Sale Information

I did some research to try to help our fellow Jammers.

As most of you surely know by now, T4F (responsible for tickets to shows in Brazil) does not process purchases for international customers in their website.

All people out of Brazil will have to buy their tickets through a phone service.

According to T4F:
    1. You will be able to use the pre-sale period and be granted the discounts if you are eligible (current member of Ten Club with access to the exclusive code to be provided at 9AM pre-sale day);
    2. By next Monday, May 18, starting at 9:30AM BRT you will be able to call +55 11 2789 0057 and get your tickets;
    3. There will be phone assistance in English;
    4. Shall you need any further assistance you may contact T4F through Facebook. They can help you in English here. Send a message to T4F.

I guess that's it. See you all in November!"

Thanks! I thought the phone line would be open anytime, but they would only take orders within the period of time the Ten Club told us. Just wanted to check if I could make the call.
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    Okay, before I contact 10c can anyone advise me whether they have received their "E" tickets for Bogota or if they have any update on what is happening re. these tickets.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,621
    milan said:

Okay, before I contact 10c can anyone advise me whether they have received their "E" tickets for Bogota or if they have any update on what is happening re. these tickets.

Nope - I contacted them multiple times and haven't received anything.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

milan said:

no one i know have any news about it..
    Just sent the following message to 10c

Thanks for the advice below re booking tickets for Bogota in the pre-sale. It all worked and I was able to book 2 top priced tickets and use the "e" ticket print at home option.

Problem is, even though I received the booking confirmation the 2 PDFs of the tickets were not attached to the email. I have contacted Fast Tickets both through their website and via email but other than an automatically generated acknowledgement of the enquiry there has been no other communication from them. Looking at the 10c Forum it appears that I am not the only one in this situation.

Are you guys able to seek a solution for us. I don't want to book travel from the UK and accommodation at many many $$$$$ until I know I have the tickets printed off and in my hand. Collection at the venue is not a good solution as all my documentation to date states "E" tickets - print at home.

I will post any reply for those of you in the same hole.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid

(37)
    Tuboleta tickets not Fast Tickets - my bad.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid

(37)
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    http://www.pearljam.com/tenclub/events
    UPDATE: Tickets for Fun just confirmed they will now take International orders for all Brazil shows by phone from 11am - 5pm BRT during the pre-sale on May 18 - May 20th, or until sold out. You must give the password over the phone to be able to purchase fan club pre-sale tickets and receive the discount.
    Sea said:

http://www.pearljam.com/tenclub/events
    UPDATE: Tickets for Fun just confirmed they will now take International orders for all Brazil shows by phone from 11am - 5pm BRT during the pre-sale on May 18 - May 20th, or until sold out. You must give the password over the phone to be able to purchase fan club pre-sale tickets and receive the discount.

Thanks Sea
    Oh, boy! I already asked permission to leave early from work on Monday, so I could make the call. Since we have the same time in Chile, 11 to 5 is gonna be a bit odd for me, but I hope my boss is in good mood...
    Anyway, thanks for the heads up!
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    23scidoo said:

What happend to the second Argentina show??

Yeah, i wish i knew NOW that there was a 2nd show because i would really consider going down.

If there is not a second show on 8th... We can go to a football match, River-Newells :-)
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
    Ince.es said:

If there is not a second show on 8th... We can go to a football match, River-Newells :-)

I want to see boca!!

Ince.es said:

I want to see boca!!
    I would prefere to see Boca but they are playing in Rosario that Sunday.

Ince.es said:

Ince.es said:

I want to see boca!!

Ince.es said:

Ince.es said:

I want to see boca!!

I hope theyhave an option to tour the la bobonera...man..its a dream come true to be in that stadium

I hope theyhave an option to tour the la bobonera...man..its a dream come true to be in that stadium

Yes, there is a tour I did some years ago.
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 133
    Let's go to Mexico City. Plenty of tickets left and shorter flight than the other cities.