Options

Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited May 2015
    A friend post this at latin anerica tour facebook page about colombia e-tickets

"they didn't respond to any of my messages and I called them. They sent them in an email when I was on the phone. Very nice person dealt with it and spoke some English ;) Phone no 57 1 5936300. From the UK I had to add 00 before 57 to dial Colombia. When you get through you will hear Portuguese, you then need to press 3 if I remember correctly, to be put through to customer services. Good luck!"
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JucapatoJucapato Posts: 36

Ive been to a lot of social media withbrazilian fans and alot of them are not 10c members
    they all complaning about the ticket prices..
    i paid as member for 5 shows 655 $means 130$ per ticket with 50% discount for 10c members
    as u understand a pj fan which is not 10c member will have to pay very high price to get a ticket
    i understand pj or 10c is not responsible for ticket prices producer set up at brazil but if there is something u can do,please do it..there are alot sad people there in brazil..and brazil does t have the salaries of sweden and norway
    same time argentina and chile and mexico has more" friendly " prices and way more cheaper than brazil...really if there is a way to help brazillian fans will be great

The problem here in Brazil is that almost everybody pay half price, so the ticket price is twice the fair value. Seems great a show in Maracanã, but it's not a good venue. Foo Fighters's show was the same price and was not sold out. If you buy pista or arquibancada you stay very far from the stage. Apoteose would be much better and probably cheaper...

• Options
    Jucapato said:

Ive been to a lot of social media withbrazilian fans and alot of them are not 10c members
    they all complaning about the ticket prices..
    i paid as member for 5 shows 655 $means 130$ per ticket with 50% discount for 10c members
    as u understand a pj fan which is not 10c member will have to pay very high price to get a ticket
    i understand pj or 10c is not responsible for ticket prices producer set up at brazil but if there is something u can do,please do it..there are alot sad people there in brazil..and brazil does t have the salaries of sweden and norway
    same time argentina and chile and mexico has more" friendly " prices and way more cheaper than brazil...really if there is a way to help brazillian fans will be great

The problem here in Brazil is that almost everybody pay half price, so the ticket price is twice the fair value. Seems great a show in Maracanã, but it's not a good venue. Foo Fighters's show was the same price and was not sold out. If you buy pista or arquibancada you stay very far from the stage. Apoteose would be much better and probably cheaper...

I saw that students gets 50% discount as well
    are there more categories??
    Anyway..250$ is really expensive price for a ticket concert
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Wow..just notice....next day of pj show at sao paulo at 15 novemner there is a f1 race!!!
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

Wow..just notice....next day of pj show at sao paulo at 15 novemner there is a f1 race!!!

THAT would be awesome
  • Options
    JucapatoJucapato Posts: 36
    In Rio de Janeiro - Under 21, students, disable people, teachers and seniors. But even if you're not student is very easy to have a fake student ID..

• Options
    Jucapato said:

In Rio de Janeiro - Under 21, students, disable people, teachers and seniors. But even if you're not student is very easy to have a fake student ID..

Military or police dont have any discount??

• Options
    candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    Never even considered being able to attend any shows this tour but just noticed that the Mexico show is on a Saturday. It would have to be a quick trip out and back since I have to work Monday morning but I've waited 24 yrs to see my boys and I can't wait any longer. So I'm looking for a single GA and a VERY experienced fan to tag along with. I'm not stopping til I'm at the center rail! Any takers? :)
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    Yay, got my ticket to Buenos Aires, wasn't easy but I have it now. Relieved and happy :)
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    BabaLoverBabaLover Posts: 453
    Sandy66 said:

Yay, got my ticket to Buenos Aires, wasn't easy but I have it now. Relieved and happy :)

What did you choose for how to get your tickets?
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    BabaLoverBabaLover Posts: 453
    Wo Hoo. Got my tickets for Argentina. Can't wait.
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Got my ticket for Buenos Aires, too! At last!
    Soooo excited!!!
  • Options
    candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    I'm looking for 2 GA A for Mexico City
  • Options
    DexilenoDexileno Posts: 13
    I'm from Chile and I will go to the Santiago concert (obviously), Buenos Aires (third time there for a PJ show :blush: ) and Rio (first time in Brazil).
    If you guys have a question related to Chile, don't doubt to ask me and I will be glad to help you
  • Options
    JenniferCandiJenniferCandi Hawaii Posts: 26
    We live in Honolulu and are going to Argentina and Sao Paulo to see the boys. Staying in Buenos Aires. Anyone looking into hiring a bus to get to/from BA and La Plata? My BA hotel told me private car would be approx. $200 US each way! Taxi is approx $100 each way. That's not happening. Would love to have a small tour bus with PJ fans instead.
  • Options
    zapallitofelizzapallitofeliz Montevideo, Uruguay Posts: 8
    Has anyone had any issues when trying to buy tickets for Bs. As. via Ticketek?
    We've been trying since Friday and always get an error, even though we've have tried several cards (all of them with enough funds) and 2 different users.

I find it a bit weird that for all the sections we choose, the available seats are the same now (Sunday night) as they were last Friday morning... anyone else got an error when buying "plateas"?
  • Options

We live in Honolulu and are going to Argentina and Sao Paulo to see the boys. Staying in Buenos Aires. Anyone looking into hiring a bus to get to/from BA and La Plata? My BA hotel told me private car would be approx. $200 US each way! Taxi is approx $100 each way. That's not happening. Would love to have a small tour bus with PJ fans instead.

@JenniferCandi I know that for other concerts in La Plata, a bus company called La Nueva Chevallier had many buses departing from BA (Retiro bus terminal) and going straight to the stadium and back after the show ended.
    I used that service last year for a Metallica concert. It wasn't expensive and you could even book your tickets via Ticketek (they weren't available at the same time as the concert tickets though, only much later).
    I'm not sure if they have been doing that for all big shows -which would point to them having buses for PJ-, but maybe some Argentinian fan can help? :)
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863

We've been trying since Friday and always get an error, even though we've have tried several cards (all of them with enough funds) and 2 different users.

I find it a bit weird that for all the sections we choose, the available seats are the same now (Sunday night) as they were last Friday morning... anyone else got an error when buying "plateas"?

At what point in the process does the error ocurred?
    What does it say?
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    Have tickets popped up on the boards for SA shows in the past? Too far out for me to plan, I don't know which weekends I have my daughter and when I can take off from work so I can't buy in advance.
  • Options

At what point in the process does the error ocurred?
    What does it say?
    I finally got it to work tonight, but had to get worse seats (no luck with sectors 7-8/27-28, which is what I usually buy).
    Oh well, I still get to see PJ!! :heart:
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    There's no hope for second B.A. show??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    5 months till santiago and SA tour to beggin!!!!!!!!!!!
    whooooomuthafuckaaaahooooooo
  • Options
    Soooo I found out today how much that little international call experience will cost me, and I'll just say it's more than what I paid for the 5 Brazilian shows :punch:
    That was foolish and I'm broke, but somehow I'm still thrilled and excited about the whole thing, lol
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    23scidoo said:

I don´t think so, take into account that the stadium´s capacity is around 50.000, as much as I love the band, argentina´s economy is not at its best right now, a second date would be quite a risk for the producer....
    May be we can hope for some small performance like the one Eddie gave last time outside the hotel :wink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLG3LKaHn00
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

All sections are still available . And GA(except 10 and 26 section..)..so..it doesnt sell..:(
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

23scidoo said:

All sections are still available . And GA(except 10 and 26 section..)..so..it doesnt sell..:(
    It's a shame, $65 for any show in NA (give or take), but the SA shows are so pricey. I am in a fortunate financial situation in my life, but I feel bad for those South Americans who cannot go because the tickets are too high.
    I really hope the Santiago and BA shows are sold out, I want to experience what I have seen on videos in concerts from SA by bands like Iron Maiden, Rush and Pearl Jam to name a few. When it is cranked and I hear the crowd, singing the guitar or chanting, it sends chills down my spine and often have felt a wave of emotion which has brought tears.
    I cannot wait to feel this emotion IN the stadium with all of you! That we are all one, that everything is good in the world, if only for 3 hours or so. All brought together by The love of rock and roll, and more specifically, Pearl Jam.
    Look for a Maple Leaf in the crowd, could be us :)
  • Options

23scidoo said:

It's a shame, $65 for any show in NA (give or take), but the SA shows are so pricey. I am in a fortunate financial situation in my life, but I feel bad for those South Americans who cannot go because the tickets are too high.
    I really hope the Santiago and BA shows are sold out, I want to experience what I have seen on videos in concerts from SA by bands like Iron Maiden, Rush and Pearl Jam to name a few. When it is cranked and I hear the crowd, singing the guitar or chanting, it sends chills down my spine and often have felt a wave of emotion which has brought tears.
    I cannot wait to feel this emotion IN the stadium with all of you! That we are all one, that everything is good in the world, if only for 3 hours or so. All brought together by The love of rock and roll, and more specifically, Pearl Jam.
    Look for a Maple Leaf in the crowd, could be us :)
    the problem is will not sell out fast for add a second show..will be full packed the show..but
  • Options
    toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35

THAT would be awesome
    Very tempting, considering rebooking my return to the states to see this race...
  • Options
    Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
    the prices for BRA are really high, can i still get the 50% discount for TC members.

I think BA will not be sold out.

Estadio Nacional de Santiago is an excellent venue and the price is affordable.

El campin de bogota is also a good venue and PJ first time in colombia, Foo fighters experience was awesome
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    9 charges on my credit card for 1 ticket to Buenos Aires!!! Ticketek Argentina are a hopeless website and organisation. :anguished:
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.