Options

Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    candaceandcocoacandaceandcocoa Portland, ME, USA Posts: 57
    I'm still looking for 2 GA A for Mexico City.
  • Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23
    Got my ticket for Santiago a few months ago but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I'm being sent to work abroad and there's no chance I can fly to Chile by Nov 4.
    If there's someone from Buenos Aires (or any other place) interested in buying it please PM me. It's GA, face value of course. Thanks
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options

Got my ticket for Santiago a few months ago but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I'm being sent to work abroad and there's no chance I can fly to Chile by Nov 4.
    If there's someone from Buenos Aires (or any other place) interested in buying it please PM me. It's GA, face value of course. Thanks

You should give up that stupid job!
    Nah, I'm really sorry you can't make it, but hopefuly you can go to other shows in the tour???
  • Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23

Nah, I'm really sorry you can't make it, but hopefuly you can go to other shows in the tour???
    I'm really sad about it but, it is what it is I guess... I'm still not ready to give up my tix to La Plata's show yet as I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that one.. no further plans for this tour. Ironically now I'm looking forward to a US tour
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options

I'm really sad about it but, it is what it is I guess... I'm still not ready to give up my tix to La Plata's show yet as I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that one.. no further plans for this tour. Ironically now I'm looking forward to a US tour
    Oh, I'll be crossing my fingers, too, so you can go to La Plata :wink:
    Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    Sandy66 said:

9 charges on my credit card for 1 ticket to Buenos Aires!!! Ticketek Argentina are a hopeless website and organisation. :anguished:

Really sorry to hear that.
    I don´t know if you already tried something, but I`ve been told there´s a way to get a refund.
    You should call ticketek (54 11 5237 7200, or eventually e-mail: atencionalcliente@ticketek.com.ar), they will ask for your CC number in order to verify the purchases are registered in their system.
    And if they were made within minutes between one another, they might consider them to be a system failure, and admit the refund.
    Otherwise, they say you will have to contact your CC to make the claim.
    Only little problem, they don´t have english speaking asistance.
    Hopefully this will help. Let me know how it goes or if there´s anything I can do from here.
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226

Sandy66 said:

9 charges on my credit card for 1 ticket to Buenos Aires!!! Ticketek Argentina are a hopeless website and organisation. :anguished:

Really sorry to hear that.
    I don´t know if you already tried something, but I`ve been told there´s a way to get a refund.
    You should call ticketek (54 11 5237 7200, or eventually e-mail: atencionalcliente@ticketek.com.ar), they will ask for your CC number in order to verify the purchases are registered in their system.
    And if they were made within minutes between one another, they might consider them to be a system failure, and admit the refund.
    Otherwise, they say you will have to contact your CC to make the claim.
    Only little problem, they don´t have english speaking asistance.
    Hopefully this will help. Let me know how it goes or if there´s anything I can do from here.
    I contacted my bank and have had the first 7 charges refunded from when I was trying to purchase a fan club presale ticket but then I tried to purchase a ticket in the public sale which I did eventually get one but have been charged twice. I let tenclub know about my difficulties and they have organised for some one from ticketek to contact me so I will see how that pans out. Thanks for your offer it has just been a very frustrating experience. :frowning:
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    brunohmdsbrunohmds Posts: 2
    waiting for Brazil concert!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    brunohmds said:

waiting for Brazil concert!!

Only half a year away! ; )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BabaLoverBabaLover Posts: 453
    For those going to Argentina and didn't know this already, if you are coming in on a US, Canadian or Australian passport you have to pay a reciprocity fee online before entering the country. My hotel reservation told me this. I found the reciprocity fee website here: https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/ It's the gift that keeps on giving.
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    BabaLover said:

For those going to Argentina and didn't know this already, if you are coming in on a US, Canadian or Australian passport you have to pay a reciprocity fee online before entering the country. My hotel reservation told me this. I found the reciprocity fee website here: https://reciprocidad.provincianet.com.ar/ It's the gift that keeps on giving.

I was aware of this, but good on you for informing everyone else. You MUST pay the fee BEFORE you leave and have the reciept on you when either at customs in Buenos Aries at the airport, OR if you are coming by land. Customs must see the reciept or you will be denied entry.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,537
    edited June 2015
    I hope the SA tour gonna had the same shape as the US - Europe '13-'14..i mean 2-3 slows for start, big encores, rarities..
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    pearljam1809pearljam1809 Posts: 863
    23scidoo said:

I hope the SA tour gonna had the same shape as the US - Europe '13-'14..i mean 2-3 slows for start, big encores, rarities..

and how about they throw in the middle a hole album, from start to finish ... like Ten or No Code ... preferably in Buenos Aires ... haha asking much?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066
    If ANYBODY going to these shows would like to do a sticker/pin trade please hit me up. I need a sticker buddy!
    Please help me out!!!

PM me

Thanks

Christopher
  • Options

23scidoo said:

and how about they throw in the middle a hole album, from start to finish ... like Ten or No Code ... preferably in Buenos Aires ... haha asking much?
    Yes, please, I'm sure we can handle this!
  • Options
    23scidoo said:

And this :how_interesting:
  • Options

23scidoo said:

Vitalogy..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Will be an evening with pj....so we know what to expect..no openers.no festival..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mbincbmbincb Posts: 14
    Just got my phone bill for the tickets to Brazil - over $800!!!!!!
    Tickets NOT for Fun!!!
  • Options
    AB168621AB168621 Posts: 5
    I am trying to purchase tickets for the Buenos Aires show through Ticketek but without success. I can insert the credit card information but after confirmation the payment can't be realized. Ist the show sold out maybe? Somebody had smimilar problems?
  • Options
    AB168621 said:

I am trying to purchase tickets for the Buenos Aires show through Ticketek but without success. I can insert the credit card information but after confirmation the payment can't be realized. Ist the show sold out maybe? Somebody had smimilar problems?

Be careful, I ended up with 9 charges to my credit card for only 1 ticket and had to put in a dispute claim with my bank, that website is very dodgy

BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    AB168621AB168621 Posts: 5
    But it is the only way to get tickets right?
  • Options
    AB168621 said:

But it is the only way to get tickets right?

Yep or you can call them but I don't think there are any translators so if you don't speak spanish there's no point. I contacted 10 club about my problem and they did say I was the only one that they knew of that this had happened to so I might have been unlucky, just check you bank statement that they are not charging you every time you try to put in you credit card.

• Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    edited June 2015
    mbincb said:

Just got my phone bill for the tickets to Brazil - over $800!!!!!!
    Tickets NOT for Fun!!!

I hear you! And believe you me, I feel your pain.
    Now here's a little mental exercise I did in order to keep focused in the joy of seen the band: Just thought of how many weeks of my salary would compensate the bloody phone call expenses, and was thrilled to discover I would work a lot longer for free if that meant seen the boys.
    Am I still pathetic? Of course! But happy and excited as hell about the tour.
    Post edited by CountingSteps on
  • Options
    lorojamlorojam Posts: 1
    Now is time to go to La Plata, I bought my ticket May 18th, since July start to race and do excercise to jump all the concert, I listened the concerts in Argentina, and is really amazing. I saw Pearl Jam 2005 twice in Santiago-Chile (november 22nd and 23rd), 2011 in my country (Perú) (november 18th), 2013 again in Santiago-Chile (april 6th). So if Pearl Jam doesn't come to my country; i go to see you guys. I hope someday see them in Italy (audios are really good).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    all 5 tic from brazil shows are in my friends hands..i ll pick up at box office..chile,argentina..
    so no mater those fuck ups greek and european politicians will do ,im not missing SA tour..
    they can go fuck themselfs..even when i return ill take all greek debt...im not missing this one..
    banks closed,they will stop pay us,but im not missing this one
    first Pearl Jam and after the bank..thats the rule bitches..suck it up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    BabaLoverBabaLover Posts: 453

all 5 tic from brazil shows are in my friends hands..i ll pick up at box office..chile,argentina..
    so no mater those fuck ups greek and european politicians will do ,im not missing SA tour..
    they can go fuck themselfs..even when i return ill take all greek debt...im not missing this one..
    banks closed,they will stop pay us,but im not missing this one
    first Pearl Jam and after the bank..thats the rule bitches..suck it up

Glad to hear you are still coming Dimitris. Though I'm not too surprised knowing that you'd build your own boat and would start sailing now to keep from missing the concerts. I hope to meet you in Argentina. See you then and hope your country gets straightened out soon.
    To and fro the pendulum throws

"Don't Worry, Be Happy." Avatar Meher Baba

7/12/11 - EV Oakland 2, 10/22/11 - EV Bridge School
    9/25/11 Vancouver, 11/26/13 - Oakland, 11/7/15 - Buenos Aires
  • Options
    Soooo, are we singing Las Mañanitas for Matt this year?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    $800 phone bill just to purchase tickets? Reciprocity fee's you must pay before entering a country?

Fuck all that dumb shit... and people wonder why I have zero interest in leaving North America lol
  • Options
    Hope i don't miss this..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.